Update regarding the CommunityBound/My Mountain Town Dispute

11 Jan 2014 10:27 #61 by Venturer
I went over to the flume article and read it. I couldn't read the papers filed with the court since I have to sign in at the Flume and this isn't my computer. I only have use of it and was provided an email and access to this website. So I am going solely based on my reading of The Flume article. First let me say that it is a pleasure to read something that approaches some objectivity rather than the supposedly factual crap I have read here by both unprofessional business owners.

Motions to dismiss are common and are often not granted. That being said based on what I have read it looks like the affiliate has her behind in a sling and was very foolish to start a war. I hope the judge slaps her with more costs than what she paid for the website. BTW that isn't a substantial amount of money as affiliates go. So I am not impressed with the affiliate but neither am I with the owner. I hope the judge smacks her too with penalties for all her equally abusive crap she has spouted online. You are both unprofessional and I will tell you what I think. If you have any sense at all you will put a muzzle on your crap and duke it out in negotiations or court.

And now for another matter. Apparently there has been some who have contacted businesses about these websites or others who have businesses and have been chatting online. I have not and will not contact any businesses or organizations about your behavior and that includes psycho ********* guy. I will tell you online and in context. You are responsible for your own stupid behavior. The fact that others choose to contact anyone is their right. If you value your business, stay on point or better yet make no reference to your business.

As I mentioned before I thought SC was decent until I became a member and read the trash she and her husband posted. And after reading the Flume article my regard for her has diminished even more, for both of them. And since this is a website about opinions I am voicing mine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2014 10:36 #62 by Blondie
Ridgeway If you so dislike this website, why do you post here? Wouldn't going elsewhere result in less brain damage? But hey, if slinging insults is your mission in life, you are doing a fine job of it. Everyone should have a mission.

11 Jan 2014 11:21 #63 by Unpopular Poster

Blondie wrote: Ridgeway If you so dislike this website, why do you post here? Wouldn't going elsewhere result in less brain damage? But hey, if slinging insults is your mission in life, you are doing a fine job of it. Everyone should have a mission.

Everyone has their opinion Blondie--STFU

11 Jan 2014 11:25 - 11 Jan 2014 20:18 #64 by Unpopular Poster

RidgeWay wrote: I gave SC credit for having a logical scientific mind and that should bode well in business.

Me too..I had her way overated for a couple years.

She (obviously) made a big mistake and won't back off of it and everything posted here most probably will be gone with the wind one day soon. Gone forever- DELETED by order of a judge

11 Jan 2014 11:29 - 11 Jan 2014 11:43 #65 by Unpopular Poster

towermonkey wrote: When you start out from the position of stating that your goal is to ruin somebody, and gloat about how you have exploited a contract, it sheds a lot of light on just who we are dealing with. I realize that that he is not involved legally, but you can't tell me that you don't talk about this and that he does not mirror your thoughts. I don't know where this will go legally, but I have certainly lost a lot of respect for some people who had it to begin with.

With all this I wonder how anybody here could have had a problem with my Pumkin Carving Contest. I stated the rules clearly

11 Jan 2014 13:11 #66 by MountainRoadCrew

11 Jan 2014 15:31 #67 by Venturer

Blondie wrote: Ridgeway If you so dislike this website, why do you post here? Wouldn't going elsewhere result in less brain damage? But hey, if slinging insults is your mission in life, you are doing a fine job of it. Everyone should have a mission.

Good question Blondie. As I mentioned way at the beginning when I first came to this site I thought I could help in the Campfire section listening to scanners for emergencies, maybe help at her booth, etc. But as things went on and I read SC and her husbands disgusting posts I started rethinking my position. After reading the Flume article it appears that SC as an affiliate went way out of bounds and should face the consequences. Which then brings up a question as to whether I should help perpetuate her fraud by posting here. I rather enjoy the people in the Courthouse and I wanted to dialogue with Reverend Revelant who has me chuckling every time I see or read his name about his trip. And I really don't chose to go to the old site because CG isn't much better with her despicable behavior. So yes I will give it more thought in view of recent information. Now off to see more of the football games. Have a great day Blondie.

11 Jan 2014 20:22 #68 by Unpopular Poster

RidgeWay wrote:

Blondie wrote: And I really don't chose to go to the old site because CG isn't much better with her despicable behavior.

CG is hard to be around as well...I'm thinking about starting up my own Board..Mountian Progressives or something like that. If someone could set that up for me it would be greatly appreciated, thanks

11 Jan 2014 22:14 #69 by FOS
We should start a new poll on who has more nics.

11 Jan 2014 23:42 #70 by ScienceChic
I'd win that one hands-down! :biggrin:

Super Malta wrote: With all this I wonder how anybody here could have had a problem with my Pumkin Carving Contest. I stated the rules clearly

Ahh, so now that you admit that you are indeed VL, then you can't say that you've been banned like you tried to claim, can you? Nor are you even truly moderated since you are posting freely under this nic. Unlike other places that ban you solely on who you are because they don't like you...though who can blame them? :biggrin: :rofllol You have to admit that you've had it really good here VL, you should be nicer to us. tongue:

Ridgeway, I'm curious that you didn't open the documents (you don't have to be a subscriber to view them) and are relying on someone else's incomplete rehashing of the lengthy multiple documents as the basis for your conclusion. While they did a good job of covering points from both sides, they by no means analyzed the documents in great detail, nor do they have access to the copious evidence that is not yet public. Indeed, I look forward to the decision at mediation or the trial, and like the outcome of the Elk Creek Fire Mill Levy, I believe that you are going to be surprised.

As I said to VL in the Ring, this site is more than a few members who post, and more than the sum of the few posts by my DH and I concerning what's been done to my business, which I have every right to defend and fight for. I'm glad that you enjoy interacting with other members, and the area meeting videos we offer, and I even appreciate your honesty and candor about me. I think you are wrong, but that's what this site is here for - to allow everyone a voice and still be treated fairly.

Good night and well wishes.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds