A REAL Farmer's Market starts JUNE 1ST

02 Aug 2014 20:40 #51 by BarefootHomestead
We have amazing produce for the market tomorrow. It has been a crazy week here, bet we can’t wait to see you all tomorrow!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Aug 2014 20:43 - 26 Aug 2014 08:48 #52 by BarefootHomestead
He told me he was going to sell with us at our market.

02 Aug 2014 21:22 #53 by ScienceChic
Barefoot Homestead, please keep in mind that this is his first week here and he had no idea what kind of response he would find. Just like you try to buy so that you won't have leftover produce that costs you money, I'm sure he was conservative in the amount of food that he brought to "feel out" his market. He did say that he would bring more next week, so I think it's kind of harsh saying that "he lied".

Regardless, we're very glad that you will be there with your organic produce, and all of the other vendors with their homemade goods as well. It's a great amenity for the community - thank you!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Aug 2014 21:06 - 03 Aug 2014 21:20 #54 by BarefootHomestead
Jack brought some BEAUTIFUL produce to the market. I was not aware he was coming today. But I do welcome him to our market with open arms. There was A LOT of confusion, but we sorted it all out I think.

Sorry for sounding like a snarky brat but when you get burned regarding market multiple times as I have, you keep up a guard and that is where I was coming from.

For future reference the Pine Junction Farmer’s Market starts at 10:00 AM, not 9:00 and we end at 3:00, not 6:00. There was a lot of confusion, something with a flyer being sent out and an email. It was not from the Pine Junction Farmer’s Market, I still never got a clear answer as to where that idea came from. For all inquiries regarding the Pine Junction Farmer’s Market, please contact me, Shantel, at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 285Tourism

04 Aug 2014 09:16 #55 by BarefootHomestead
Hello customers. I was misinformed about where the mangoes and tangerines were grown. The mangoes were grown and the Baja Peninsula in MX and the tangerines Peru. If you would like a refund please contact me and I will take care of that for you.

04 Aug 2014 10:33 #56 by 285Tourism
The confusion on the time was our fault, we put out the flyer with the dates and times for Jack setting up his stand and being at the Pine Junction Farmers Market, and should have had 10-3 for Sunday, not 9-6. Our apologies for causing the confusion, we're working on correcting the flyer and re-broadcasting the information.

Thank you to everyone who has been supporting our local farmers and the Pine Junction Farmers Market, and to Barefoot Homestead and the other vendors for all of their hard work - this is such a wonderful benefit to our community!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BarefootHomestead

09 Aug 2014 09:12 - 09 Aug 2014 09:30 #57 by pacamom
Renegade - I bought Dill last Thursday in Boulder. Let me know if you are still looking and I can run up there again this coming week.

Stopped up at Jack's stand today, got some great stuff.
A box of peaches, a few pounds of cucumbers and green beans. He does have other stuff - tomatoes, eggplant, squash, corn, etc.

Gonna be busy tomorrow canning. Dilly Green Beans, pickles, and the almost famous Maple Bourbon Peach Butter!

22 Aug 2014 09:09 #58 by BarefootHomestead
THE MARKET IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

We are hoping to have a fall harvest market once we all get our farms ready for the next season an harvest out own local crops.

THANK YOU to everyone who came out this summer.

22 Aug 2014 10:14 #59 by Norm
I hope Jack will still be there - he's a real nice guy and has some good stuff.

24 Aug 2014 12:03 #60 by BarefootHomestead
I have no idea if Jack will be there. He joined our market for one weekend.

I hear that there are other vendors out there. Not sure who or what.

You will not be hearing any more updates from us at Pine Junction Farmer’s Market, as we are closed for the season.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds