What's Your Favorite Quote?

22 Feb 2016 19:00 #91 by Morningstar1954

Don't start nothin...won't be nothin!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Feb 2016 08:15 #92 by RJ
Replied by RJ on topic What's Your Favorite Quote?
Welp, now I need to re-watch this movie. lol

23 Feb 2016 09:55 #93 by ScienceChic
I was thinking the same thing. :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Mar 2016 21:55 #94 by ScienceChic
"Strength doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't."
~Rikki Rogers

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

04 Apr 2016 08:11 #95 by RJ
Replied by RJ on topic What's Your Favorite Quote?
Okay, so I'm reading The Proud Highway from Hunter Thompson. He's incredible and if you hadn't read anything by him, it's time.

Check this one out:

"As I look back, I find that I've been taught to believe in nothing. I have no god and I find it impossible to believe in man. On every side of me, I see thousands engaged in the worship of money, security, prestige symbols and even snakes. I'm beginning to see what Kerouac means when he says, "I want God to show me his face": it is not the statement, but what the statement implies: "I want to believe in something.""

31 May 2016 18:13 - 31 May 2016 19:14 #96 by ScienceChic

Attachments:

31 May 2016 18:46 #97 by otisptoadwater
If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

08 Jul 2016 09:22 #98 by ScienceChic

"Nothing is more important than empathy for another human being's suffering. Nothing. Not a career, not wealth, not intelligence, certainly not status. We have to feel for one another if we're going to survive with dignity." ~Audrey Hepburn

Attachments:

05 Aug 2016 11:44 #99 by TaspensOrganics
In ancient China, the Taoists taught that a constant inner smile, a smile to oneself, insured health, happiness and longevity. Why? Smiling to yourself is like basking in love: you become your own best friend. Living with an inner smile is to live in harmony with yourself.

~ Mantak Chia

With Love & Gratitude,
Taspen's Family

Websites:
taspens.com/
dragonflyhempcbd.com/
www.taspenshealingcenter.com/
taspenskitchen.com/

Taspen's Organics & Dragonfly Botanicals
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Phone: 303-816-0429

Taspen's Organics Yoga~Music~Healing
Email: info@taspenshealingcenter
Phone: 303-816-1246

Taspen's Cafe & Bakery
Phone: 720-305-9136

Address: 25797 Conifer Rd, #B130
Conifer, CO 80433

25 Sep 2016 23:32 #100 by ScienceChic
You either get bitter or you get better. It's that simple. You either take what has been dealt to you and allow it to make you a better person, or you allow it to tear you down.

The choice does not belong to Fate, it belongs to You.
~Josh Shipp

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds