Pinecam picnic

20 Sep 2010 20:15 #151 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Pinecam picnic

archer wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: [
I say "your little website" because there are like 5 of you who post there, maybe 10 intermittently. The reason I mentioned it is why do you feel it necessary to comment on people not moving on on this website, but you don't on the other one when they don't let things go?

Your right. It was my choice to leave and not post on that site anymore. There was nothing of interest to me there. That is my point here. Different strokes for different folks. Here we are allowed to say what we please. Why is that so difficult for some to except???????

BTW - It appears to be on a "hiatus."

this is what I mean.....you just can't let things go......not you, not half the other people here.....it's like high school all over again and frankly it gets real old real fast. But hey, not my call. Sure one can post what ever one wants here...but not without getting called on the carpet for something they may, or may not, have posted on another website.

Exactly what is it that you think I can't let go Archer? High school? Here? Please. You condemn others for doing exactly what you accept as ok from another site that's all I'm saying. It's just a double standard that you seem to have. Sorry.

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Sep 2010 20:17 #152 by Sunshine Girl

The Viking wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: What is upstairs?

Gonna be the new Steak and Seafood Restaurant opening October 1st.

Um that sounds yummy! I had steak and shrimp today for lunch so that is right up my alley! :woo hoo:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

20 Sep 2010 20:34 #153 by Wily Fox aka Angela
Replied by Wily Fox aka Angela on topic Pinecam picnic

Becky wrote: My hope is that everyone has a great time tomorrow. I hope the weather is great and you all share some great food and good friends. Thats what communities do....whether it is Pinecam or 285bound. We are all neighbors.
Who knows....maybe next year we can combine our picnics.
Have fun.
I do hope everyone stops at the VFW breakfast in the morning though.
It will be a bittersweet day for us. We are giving our sweet Bella to our dear friends at the breakfast. She is going to an awesome new home but we will miss her very much.

what a cutie pie! how is she doing in her new home? how are you guys doing without her?

20 Sep 2010 20:38 #154 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Pinecam picnic

The Viking wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Science Chic wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: Tomorrow is fine for me. I was thinking of Brooks if that works for you guys. Becky can you do tomorrow? You guys want to go about noonish? Anyone else wanna come?

I can crash that! If I can find it, that is...

That would be great SC! Do you know where the new Safeway is? Brooks Tavern is right next to Safeway.

That would be a lot of fun. It is downstairs where the old Lucilles use to be.

It's my favorite Safeway! And I liked the Sushi Hai that used to be there... I'll see you guys at noon!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Sep 2010 20:40 #155 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic Pinecam picnic

Becky wrote:

archer wrote: wow....you all spend a lot of time and effort picking pinecam apart.....a LOT of time and effort on a message board you all say you don't miss. Sheesh....let it go, it's time.

Archer....I think these threads happen because people did care a lot about Pinecam and were very hurt by their treatment.
Pure and simple.

I agree.

I also think some of the problems at PC began when the founder tried to control things to much, it is nice to see that person mellow with age. The crew that took over from the founder always had good intentions but they took control to far.

Many sites have come & gone and PC is still there. While I disagree with their methods their formula works and when there is a major event along 285 the whole community is on PC. Hats off to those at PC that I disagree with for their success over the years.

20 Sep 2010 20:49 #156 by Wily Fox aka Angela
Replied by Wily Fox aka Angela on topic Pinecam picnic
the founder was Wayne and he's over here

20 Sep 2010 20:56 #157 by Sunshine Girl
Cool SC! See you tomorrow. :wink:

20 Sep 2010 21:04 #158 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Pinecam picnic

Science Chic wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote: Tomorrow is fine for me. I was thinking of Brooks if that works for you guys. Becky can you do tomorrow? You guys want to go about noonish? Anyone else wanna come?

I can crash that! If I can find it, that is...

The Safeway Center. The old Lucilles but down stairs. See you tomorrow...Yeah!

20 Sep 2010 21:14 #159 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Pinecam picnic
ahhh Wily...Thx for asking.
We miss her terribly. She seems to be OK. A few problems but nothing to serious. Our pups miss her more than we do but she is in such an awesome home.
Thx for taking the time to ask.
:)

20 Sep 2010 21:15 #160 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic Pinecam picnic

Wily Weasel wrote: the founder was Wayne and he's over here

Thanks, I was trying to not use personal information :) I know of Wayne :)

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds