Pinecam picnic

20 Sep 2010 18:06 #141 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Pinecam picnic
What is upstairs?

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Sep 2010 18:32 #142 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pinecam picnic
SC no one would ever delete or moderate your posts. You write some great stuff.

20 Sep 2010 18:41 #143 by archer
Replied by archer on topic Pinecam picnic

Sunshine Girl wrote:

archer wrote: wow....you all spend a lot of time and effort picking pinecam apart.....a LOT of time and effort on a message board you all say you don't miss. Sheesh....let it go, it's time.

Hummm Archer - Pot meet Kettle.

I hadn't been on your little website (is it closed down now?) for about almost a year now and yet you all continued to talk trash about me - AND THIS SITE! - so please don't think you're really one to give advice to anyone on letting things go. Right? :wink: Just trying to keep it real. :sunshine:

I don't have a "little website" nor do I control what others post on the web sites I frequent .....I'm not a mod anywhere...if i recall when you chose to visit there I welcomed you and hoped you would stick around. The website in question is still around, you, on the other hand, are not. Your choice, I seriously doubt it was something we said.

20 Sep 2010 18:52 #144 by Sunshine Girl
Replied by Sunshine Girl on topic Pinecam picnic

archer wrote:

Sunshine Girl wrote:

archer wrote: wow....you all spend a lot of time and effort picking pinecam apart.....a LOT of time and effort on a message board you all say you don't miss. Sheesh....let it go, it's time.

Hummm Archer - Pot meet Kettle.

I hadn't been on your little website (is it closed down now?) for about almost a year now and yet you all continued to talk trash about me - AND THIS SITE! - so please don't think you're really one to give advice to anyone on letting things go. Right? :wink: Just trying to keep it real. :sunshine:

I don't have a "little website" nor do I control what others post on the web sites I frequent .....I'm not a mod anywhere...if i recall when you chose to visit there I welcomed you and hoped you would stick around. The website in question is still around, you, on the other hand, are not. Your choice, I seriously doubt it was something we said.

I say "your little website" because there are like 5 of you who post there, maybe 10 intermittently. The reason I mentioned it is why do you feel it necessary to comment on people not moving on on this website, but you don't on the other one when they don't let things go?

Your right. It was my choice to leave and not post on that site anymore. There was nothing of interest to me there. That is my point here. Different strokes for different folks. Here we are allowed to say what we please. Why is that so difficult for some to except???????

If Viking has some comments he wants to share then who are we to tell him to move on? He's a big boy and can do as he pleases. Others have comments which are both positive and negative to share. I respect both. I think the word "bashing" is used too much when people express thoughts that aren't seen as rosy and sunny. Their experiences are theirs. Maybe it's difficult (or impossible) to feel what they have experienced, but maybe we can respect that that is their feelings on the matter without telling them you've heard enough and to move on.
Novel idea huh?

BTW - It appears to be on a "hiatus."

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

20 Sep 2010 19:05 #145 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Pinecam picnic

Sunshine Girl wrote: What is upstairs?

Gonna be the new Steak and Seafood Restaurant opening October 1st.

20 Sep 2010 19:10 #146 by archer

Sunshine Girl wrote: [
I say "your little website" because there are like 5 of you who post there, maybe 10 intermittently. The reason I mentioned it is why do you feel it necessary to comment on people not moving on on this website, but you don't on the other one when they don't let things go?

Your right. It was my choice to leave and not post on that site anymore. There was nothing of interest to me there. That is my point here. Different strokes for different folks. Here we are allowed to say what we please. Why is that so difficult for some to except???????

BTW - It appears to be on a "hiatus."

this is what I mean.....you just can't let things go......not you, not half the other people here.....it's like high school all over again and frankly it gets real old real fast. But hey, not my call. Sure one can post what ever one wants here...but not without getting called on the carpet for something they may, or may not, have posted on another website.

20 Sep 2010 19:14 #147 by The Viking
Replied by The Viking on topic Pinecam picnic
So how about those Rockies!!

20 Sep 2010 19:24 #148 by archer

The Viking wrote: So how about those Rockies!!

it's deja vu all over again. What is it about the Rockies and September?

20 Sep 2010 19:35 #149 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Pinecam picnic
They can't win if their back is not against the wall.

20 Sep 2010 20:15 #150 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Pinecam picnic
Personally, I like that we can talk about whatever is on our minds here, and it doesn't magically disappear. And we don't get slapped because our post is seen by someone as being 'off topic'. It may get moved to a more appropriate area, but I have no problem with that.

Will we get reactions? Most likely, unless the topic is of no interest to anyone else (and then we may get :Snooze )

But, nobody prevents us from bringing up whatever we like (as long as it conforms to TOS), and I appreciate that!

Thanks, 285bound!

You may now return to whatever the topic was :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds