285Bound.com Presidential Election.... Ceremonial Only

21 Oct 2010 19:25 #51 by jf1acai
VL's qualifications appear to be that he plays golf, and is out of the area a lot. He also may be a good community dis-organizer, and is an egotistical story teller with little regard for the facts.

With such excellent qualifications for state or national political office, why is he interested in such a low profile, and not likely to be highly financially rewarding, position?

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Oct 2010 19:34 #52 by CC
But his qualifications make him an outstanding forum poster with high entertainment value.

27 Oct 2010 09:49 #53 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bound.com Presidential Election.... Ceremonial Only
AH HA! I just found this thread! A few word on my oponant. She's great, she's smart, and she's personable, but don't be fooled by that. She's also very busy raising kids. A 24/7 job. I'm retired, I can devote all my time to this. So for the sake of SC's kids, Vote for me.. I also have a few plum positions to dole out

Ambassador to PineCam
Ambasador to 285freetalk
Secertary of state- Females only

And trust me, if I get your vote, I'll take care of you afterwards, I don't forget who my friends are..

27 Oct 2010 09:52 #54 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bound.com Presidential Election.... Ceremonial Only

jf1acai wrote: VL's qualifications appear to be that he plays golf, and is out of the area a lot. He also may be a good community dis-organizer, and is an egotistical story teller with little regard for the facts.

With such excellent qualifications for state or national political office, why is he interested in such a low profile, and not likely to be highly financially rewarding, position?

I can get things done...I'll be sitting at the table with the presidents of PineCam and 285freetalk at official functions..I have a very very strong connection at 285freetalk and if we formed an alliance Pine Cam would be marginalised greatly..I have connection..Don't forget that..My connections..

27 Oct 2010 09:54 #55 by UNDER MODERATION

Becky wrote: But his qualifications make him an outstanding forum poster with high entertainment value.

Thank you Becky, I appreciate your support....I havent read the entire thread yet, but i'm looking foward to doing it later..

I'm getting some signs printed up today...

27 Oct 2010 09:56 #56 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: At the annual 285bound.com picnic the president gets waited on hand and foot by the owners of the site.

Oh I want this so badly!

Get ready to grovel Viking

27 Oct 2010 09:57 #57 by UNDER MODERATION
Oh it says owners of the site...Thats good too

27 Oct 2010 10:00 #58 by UNDER MODERATION

Becky wrote: I can't wait to see VL's October surprise!!!!!
I like the idea of running mates also. .

I pick CG...Shes a little to the right and i'm 48 years old..I could concievably die at any moment so why would you guys vote for SC..? Shes not a rebulican, and everyone knows I respect CG's opinions so she'd have great influence on my rulings and decision making...

27 Oct 2010 10:03 #59 by UNDER MODERATION

Science Chic wrote: Joe, I'm crushed that you picked VL over me! *sniffle*

Joe wrote: SC is going to be tough to beat. VL, we may need a smear campaign. I have my operatives working on it. I heard she drives a 71 chevy 4WD pick up with a 454 engine with 300,000 miles that spews out hydrocarbons/CO2 and gets 8 miles/gallon. (and 200 miles per quart of oil!) :) I'll try to get some photos.

Chevy my @$$:
(Forgot my stilettos that day, the bad pedicure was killin' me! A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!)

Viking - Hah! Does that mean you accept?

SC-I thought you were above playing the sex card...I'm fighting fire with fire, I just added CG as my running mate

Take that!

27 Oct 2010 10:04 #60 by UNDER MODERATION

frogger wrote: i vote for vice lord

If theres anything I can do for, don't hesitate to ask

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds