285Bound.com Presidential Election.... Ceremonial Only

27 Oct 2010 13:05 #71 by CinnamonGirl
I need SC's running mate then I would like to get the poll up tonight.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Oct 2010 13:21 #72 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bound.com Presidential Election.... Ceremonial Only
Let the voting begin..Ive stated my case..SC is too busy, Viking is an idiot, and you all know me. You know my only issue is the quality of life of each and everyone of you..My politics are not evil..I want YOU to get paid, I want YOU to have more time off with your families, I want YOU to have decent healthcare, free quality education, working infrastructure, social security and I want YOU to have all the rights we had before the Republican Unpatriot act took them away.

Thats all

And I got CG to keep me in line

27 Oct 2010 13:59 #73 by RivendaleFarms
Man, I was totally committed to SC but then find out VL was a bookmaker in Chicago.

Decisions, decisions......

Wait, though, I'll bet SC is a cracker jack poker player. Something just tells me. Ok, I'm back on track. (The kids are a campaign asset - they're still at an age where they can be minions and haven't rebelled.)

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

27 Oct 2010 14:10 #74 by CinnamonGirl
VL what is my job?

27 Oct 2010 14:20 #75 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: Let the voting begin..Ive stated my case..SC is too busy, Viking is an idiot, and you all know me. You know my only issue is the quality of life of each and everyone of you..My politics are not evil..I want YOU to get paid, I want YOU to have more time off with your families, I want YOU to have decent healthcare, free quality education, working infrastructure, social security and I want YOU to have all the rights we had before the Republican Unpatriot act took them away.

Thats all

And I got CG to keep me in line

Typical poliitician. Promise everything with no details. In fact didn't you steal that from Obama's campaign speech? And we all know where that got us.

And since you can't keep up with politics. Obama extended the Patriot Act and has tried to tap into our computers, cell phones and many other things. He has taken away 10 times the rights that Bush did. He kept the dreaded Patriot Act that you hate and has added a lot more onto it. THAT is what you will do. Promise everything and give nothing.

27 Oct 2010 14:20 #76 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL what is my job?

Babysitting him!! rofllol :lol:

27 Oct 2010 15:15 #77 by ColoradoXprss

The Viking wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: VL what is my job?

Babysitting him!! rofllol :lol:

Now that there is funny!!! Justsayin'.... :wave: :woo hoo:

27 Oct 2010 16:11 #78 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: Hey friends, my oponent has a blithering idiot as a running mate? Do you want this cracker ass moron one heartbeat away from the presidency? Think about it.. And for the future of the board and the future of your children, vote for me

I think the majority of people on here know I am far from a blithering idiot, and I will bet my IQ is higher than yours. Plus why would they want to vote for a blithering idiot such as yourself as the Presidential candidate no matter who you chose as a running mate? Then people would be praying for that last heartbeat just to get CG in power. She should be the Presidential candidate. I am not sure who even nominated you, but they have to stop drinking before posting.

27 Oct 2010 16:27 #79 by JMC
This is how all elections should be run!

27 Oct 2010 16:35 #80 by CC

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds