285Bound.com Presidential Election.... Ceremonial Only

20 Oct 2010 21:31 #31 by jf1acai
LOL, and then you b*tch because guys like to look at attractive females! :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Oct 2010 21:37 #32 by ScienceChic

CinnamonGirl wrote: me too Pondlady. He looks like all brawn and no brain but I am okay with that for tonight anyway.

CG - he'd take the title and just leave us in the morning with no good leadership. We want better for our site! lol

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Oct 2010 21:52 #33 by pineinthegrass
Just catching up on this...

Humm... not sure I saw SC ever offically apply for the position. Only VL did. Or did I miss it?

And if you are running for office for something as important as President, then we should at least see a photo of you (a real one, and for the men, not a fake one with no chest hair).

Also, please post your income tax statements for the last 5 years so we can make sure you aren't a cheater. Also, you need to kiss some babies.

20 Oct 2010 21:55 #34 by jf1acai
I've been told that I'm a baby!

I want to be in line! :)

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

20 Oct 2010 22:09 #35 by PondLady

jf1acai wrote: I've been told that I'm a baby!

I want to be in line! :)

For a kiss?

20 Oct 2010 22:10 #36 by jf1acai

20 Oct 2010 22:27 #37 by ScienceChic
pine - in the first post. This started while I was at CG's house on Sunday watching the loser Broncos and I formally applied in person then! But I can release a statement of my candidacy if required. Viking is my running mate, unless he changes his mind and decides to run against me and VL himself. Personally, I think we are an awesome ticket - the two of us combined make the perfect conservative liberal leader with an equal mix of level-headed, clear-thinking rationalism and spontaneous, passionate irrationalism. We don't always agree, but we listen to, and respect (mostly!), each other's opinions which makes for the best in leadership for this site - you know that both points of view will be debated and the best course of action drawn from well-reasoned compromise.

Bring on the babies!!!! I'll not only hold them and kiss them, but I'll even change diapers and give them a bottle! I draw the line at babysitting...and kissing jf1acai...

Forget the photos - we should all meet in person! I'd challenge VL to a debate, but that thought scares me - I'd spend too much time cracking up at his outrageous comments to be able to speak coherently! (Love ya VL!)

Taxes are easy - I make no money as a stay-at-home mom. Income = $0, nothing filed. Entirely dependent upon my husband, which sucks, but I need no handouts from the government either, despite my lack of employment. However, I do manage our household finances, am fiscally responsible, and support the economy all at the same time.

God (or any other Higher Being) Bless 285Bound!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Oct 2010 22:30 #38 by jf1acai

,,,and kissing jf1acai...

Dang!

Well, it was worth a try!

:lol:

21 Oct 2010 06:39 #39 by RenegadeCJ

Science Chic wrote: CG - he'd take the title and just leave us in the morning with no good leadership. We want better for our site! lol

Hey, if it's good enough for America, shouldn't it be good enough for 285Bound?

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

21 Oct 2010 09:04 #40 by CC
OK I am waiting to see the official press releases of the announcement of candidates.
Also....when is the first debate?
Should we have our members submit questions for the debate?
I would like to film it. We don't have much time.
Are we voting on 11/2/10?
Can someone be in charge of the miscounting of the ballots?
Can we early vote?

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds