285Bound.com Presidential Election.... Ceremonial Only

28 Oct 2010 12:05 #141 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: I am scared. What have I agreed to? :VeryScared:

Stay strong CG- I should have warned you that being associated with me can damage your social life but I thought you knew the dangers?

But if you need to bail heres my short list of replacements

Joe
Dummy
Nick Lambaise
Jack Trypoli
Rockdoc

Rockdoc? I don't think so! And I thought Joe already changed his vote to SC? So you have a Dummy and two guys from back east. Great list of supporters!

He's a bit of a Dudly Do Right but he's smart, he has a lot of life experience, and I could bring him anywhere, even to the White House and he would'nt embarass me too much.

Wow! You sure know how to talk people down and then expect them to support you. A dudly do right? And he wouldn't embarass you TOO MUCH? Really? He is a very intelligent guy and no way would he be on a ticket with you. You are dreaming if you think he would.

I know it comes natural to you but I have a hard time praising another man. Thats the difference between you and me. Its makes me uncomfortable so thats as good as it gets..I respect Franz

You really are the biggest homophobe I have ever met! You feel uncomfortable praising another man? You really are pathetic! The only people who act like you do are teh ones who are fighting homosexual urges and thus you have to try and pertray yourself way to the other side as extra manly. Either that or you experimented with men in your past and you are overcompensating covering it up by trying to look like you can't compliment men and do things that aren't 100% manly. Either way you have outed yourself. Congratulations for coming out of the closet!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2010 12:23 #142 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bound.com Presidential Election.... Ceremonial Only
Pulling a page of the Karl Rove playbook huh? Making the war hero (john kerry) look gay, while making the real gay guy (Yale cheer leader George Bush , Jeff Gannon) look like the war hero. Well it's not gonna work Viking, people here are smarter than the average American.

28 Oct 2010 12:41 #143 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: Pulling a page of the Karl Rove playbook huh? Making the war hero (john kerry) look gay, while making the real gay guy (Yale cheer leader George Bush , Jeff Gannon) look like the war hero. Well it's not gonna work Viking, people here are smarter than the average American.

OK, please explain to us why praising another man makes you feel uncomfortable? (Your words not mine)

28 Oct 2010 22:23 #144 by The Viking
Boy did this thread die when I asked VL a direct quesiton that he won't answer. I am still curious as to the answer VL. Since you are running for Pres here, I think we should know a little more about you.

17 Dec 2010 14:25 #145 by Jocko Tripoli
I know what fraud looks like when I see it...This election was obviously fraudulent to the extreme...22 new members in one evening, ya sure

17 Dec 2010 19:50 #146 by V_A
(V -11 ) + (L+7 )= JT

17 Dec 2010 19:56 #147 by The Viking

AVs Good Twin wrote: (V -11 ) + (L+7 )= JT

rofllol :lol: But you gotta stop confusing him with math!!

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds