285Bound.com Presidential Election.... Ceremonial Only

28 Oct 2010 09:29 #121 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bound.com Presidential Election.... Ceremonial Only

CinnamonGirl wrote: I am scared. What have I agreed to? :VeryScared:

Stay strong CG- I should have warned you that being associated with me can damage your social life but I thought you knew the dangers?

But if you need to bail heres my short list of replacements

Joe
Dummy
Nick Lambaise
Jack Trypoli
Rockdoc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2010 09:40 #122 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: Hold on buddy..Thats unacceptable. I admit that I sent out an e mail blast to my friends yesterday asking them to sign up and vote for me. Thats all! I did'nt ask them the harass you and thats totally unacceptable. I re wrote everybody and told them not to do that..You can expect a couple of apologies Viking. To reiterate- That was not me. The mods can back me up on that..Those guys are back east with back east IP adresses...Once again, I apologize and my friends will apologize as well...

Well like they say, you are judged by those who you hang out with. And by looking at your two new freinds on here who have both sent me warnings, I would say that makes you the perfect Chicago style politician. You should win over lots of votes from small mountain town people with your Chicago style strong arm tactics. Keep it up! :thumbsup:

28 Oct 2010 09:42 #123 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

Stay strong CG- I should have warned you that being associated with me can damage your social life but I thought you knew the dangers?

Joe
Dummy
Nick Lambaise
Jack Trypoli
Rockdoc

Rockdoc? I don't think so! And I thought Joe already changed his vote to SC? So you have a Dummy and two guys from back east. Great list of supporters!

28 Oct 2010 09:44 #124 by Sunshine Girl

Vice Lord wrote:

Joe
Dummy
Nick Lambaise
Jack Trypoli
Rockdoc

What!?! I didn't even make the short list? :((((( I wanted to play too! lol

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

28 Oct 2010 09:50 #125 by ScienceChic

ExtremeModerate wrote: So when's the debate???

I can throw out the first question, along with a follow up....

"Many communities are struggling with a dreaded leg-bearing pandemic ( http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101025/od_afp/italyfashioncrimeoffbeat ). Do you support a ban on miniskirts in our community which will allegedly reduce traffic accidents, the sales of nair, and "funny stains" on various articles of teenage boys clothing? If so why?"

And if not.. a follow up question...

"Would you support mandatory wearing of miniskirts by men in the community to offset this heinous female behavior?"

If there is enough interest on the public's part to vote on this issue, then I will let the people decide by a majority vote. Frankly, I don't think we need any more needless, personally intrusive laws governing such behavior. People need to be personally responsible and control themselves while looking at a woman (or man) in a miniskirt; if you cause an accident while not paying attention to the road but the legs of a passer-by, then you need to own up to your responsibilities and fix the damage you caused. I know I don't want to give up my mini skirts and short shorts because you have a problem multi-tasking!

The Viking wrote: So I think that the votes should be open so we can all see who votes for who. I think all votes and the voters need to be recorded. I don't think anyone would be ashamed for voting for SC. So I will check with her but I think we are fine with having all voters and how they voted being openly recorded. If you are ashamed of who you are voting for then you shouldn't be voting for them right? And I really do think that you should have a Court Jester position added to the ballot.

I'm fine with an open vote. There should be the option of a write-in as well.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Oct 2010 09:51 #126 by CinnamonGirl
Sorry but I am not dropping out. This is my new challenge in life. If I can make VL pres of this group. I know I can do anything in life.

28 Oct 2010 09:56 #127 by RenegadeCJ

Sunshine Girl wrote: Wow, look at how this subject brings out so many new members. :wink:

What, did Brett Farve show up here?

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

28 Oct 2010 09:59 #128 by CinnamonGirl

So I think that the votes should be open so we can all see who votes for who.

The only way you can do that is to say in the thread. "This is who I voted for"

28 Oct 2010 10:24 #129 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: Sorry but I am not dropping out. This is my new challenge in life. If I can make VL pres of this group. I know I can do anything in life.

But at what cost to you and this sites reputation?

28 Oct 2010 10:25 #130 by The Viking

Sunshine Girl wrote: Wow, look at how this subject brings out so many new members. :wink:

And ficticious ones, and more of VL's multiple personalities.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds