285Bound.com Presidential Election.... Ceremonial Only

28 Oct 2010 07:58 #101 by BaconLover

Science Chic wrote: very lucky wife to a fantastic, understanding man,

Is he bigger than me???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2010 08:08 #102 by BaconLover
So when's the debate???

I can throw out the first question, along with a follow up....

"Many communities are struggling with a dreaded leg-bearing pandemic ( http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101025/od_afp/italyfashioncrimeoffbeat ). Do you support a ban on miniskirts in our community which will allegedly reduce traffic accidents, the sales of nair, and "funny stains" on various articles of teenage boys clothing? If so why?"

And if not.. a follow up question...

"Would you support mandatory wearing of miniskirts by men in the community to offset this heinous female behavior?"

28 Oct 2010 08:08 #103 by Nick Lambase
Long time reader, first time poster. I'm voting for VL because #1) Viking is mentally challenged, and #2) SC is a bit of a fence sitter. No, I didn't say face sitter, I said Fence Sitter. She agrees with just about everyone. She gives Obamalike credence and acceptance to extreme right wing ideas and rhetoric in order to keep peace. There is right and wrong in this world and we need someone who will stand up to the wrong and tell it like it is, and that someone is The Vice Lord.

28 Oct 2010 08:16 #104 by Sunshine Girl

Nick Lambase wrote: Long time reader, first time poster. I'm voting for VL because #1) Viking is mentally challenged, and #2) SC is a bit of a fence sitter. No, I didn't say face sitter, I said Fence Sitter. She agrees with just about everyone. She gives Obamalike credence and acceptance to extreme right wing ideas and rhetoric in order to keep peace. There is right and wrong in this world and we need someone who will stand up to the wrong and tell it like it is, and that someone is The Vice Lord.

Is that you VL? :wink: :pop

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

28 Oct 2010 08:18 #105 by The Viking

Nick Lambase wrote: Long time reader, first time poster. I'm voting for VL because #1) Viking is mentally challenged, and #2) SC is a bit of a fence sitter. No, I didn't say face sitter, I said Fence Sitter. She agrees with just about everyone. She gives Obamalike credence and acceptance to extreme right wing ideas and rhetoric in order to keep peace. There is right and wrong in this world and we need someone who will stand up to the wrong and tell it like it is, and that someone is The Vice Lord.

Obviously VL, you don't know me at all. Everyone who knows me knows I am a very intelligent person. And as far as Science chic goes, you just won her a lot more votes by lying about her. She speaks her mind and stands up for her beliefs, and I have never seen her back down from an argument and she normally wins with logic and scientific facts. Nice try with the new screen name though.

28 Oct 2010 08:19 #106 by The Viking

Sunshine Girl wrote:

Is that you VL? :wink: :pop

Obviously and he gave me a friendly warning to drop out in my inbox too. Typical liberal politician. Can't win on facts so they try to intimidate, lie and cheat. rofllol :lol:

28 Oct 2010 08:33 #107 by jf1acai
Anything less would be a disappointment!

:lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

28 Oct 2010 08:35 #108 by Jocko Tripoli

Long time lurker myself and felt I had to add my two cents here. I'm voting for "The Legend", " The Mechanic", "The Fixer" , "Half Job", the real life Man Mountain Dean...................................The Vice Lord

I've known him for over 25 years and he's the right man for any job. Any Job!

28 Oct 2010 08:36 #109 by Sunshine Girl
Wow, look at how this subject brings out so many new members. :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

28 Oct 2010 08:38 #110 by Jocko Tripoli

Sunshine Girl wrote: Wow, look at how this subject brings out so many new members. :wink:

Just here to help a pal....My god you're beautiful

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds