285Bound.com Presidential Election.... Ceremonial Only

28 Oct 2010 08:47 #111 by The Viking

Jocko Tripoli wrote:

Nick Lambase wrote: Long time reader, first time poster. I'm voting for VL because #1) Viking is mentally challenged, and #2) SC is a bit of a fence sitter. No, I didn't say face sitter, I said Fence Sitter. She agrees with just about everyone. She gives Obamalike credence and acceptance to extreme right wing ideas and rhetoric in order to keep peace. There is right and wrong in this world and we need someone who will stand up to the wrong and tell it like it is, and that someone is The Vice Lord.

Long time lurker myself and felt I had to add my two cents here. I'm voting for "The Legend", " The Mechanic", "The Fixer" , "Half Job", the real life Man Mountain Dean...................................The Vice Lord

I've known him for over 25 years and he's the right man for any job. Any Job!

You are so full of crap VL!! And you really need a life.

Here is the second warnign I got this morning. This one was from VL's 7th or 8th personality Jocko. This just came to my mailbox.

"I understand theres a garbage dump right outside of town? If you don't want that to be your new address you better lose this election

Understand?"

Great idea nominating a total nut job for this title. Now he starts the personal threats. I can't believe anyone would consider voting for him for anything other than the Court Jester.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Oct 2010 08:56 #112 by CC
LOL
Are we in Chicago?

28 Oct 2010 08:58 #113 by jf1acai
VL said he would get new members to the board.....

:lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

28 Oct 2010 09:00 #114 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bound.com Presidential Election.... Ceremonial Only

The Viking wrote:

Jocko Tripoli wrote:

Nick Lambase wrote: Long time reader, first time poster. I'm voting for VL because #1) Viking is mentally challenged, and #2) SC is a bit of a fence sitter. No, I didn't say face sitter, I said Fence Sitter. She agrees with just about everyone. She gives Obamalike credence and acceptance to extreme right wing ideas and rhetoric in order to keep peace. There is right and wrong in this world and we need someone who will stand up to the wrong and tell it like it is, and that someone is The Vice Lord.

Long time lurker myself and felt I had to add my two cents here. I'm voting for "The Legend", " The Mechanic", "The Fixer" , "Half Job", the real life Man Mountain Dean...................................The Vice Lord

I've known him for over 25 years and he's the right man for any job. Any Job!

You are so full of crap VL!! And you really need a life.

Here is the second warnign I got this morning. This one was from VL's 7th or 8th personality Jocko. This just came to my mailbox.

"I understand theres a garbage dump right outside of town? If you don't want that to be your new address you better lose this election

Understand?"

Great idea nominating a total nut job for this title. Now he starts the personal threats. I can't believe anyone would consider voting for him for anything other than the Court Jester.

Hold on buddy..Thats unacceptable. I admit that I sent out an e mail blast to my friends yesterday asking them to sign up and vote for me. Thats all! I did'nt ask them the harass you and thats totally unacceptable. I re wrote everybody and told them not to do that..You can expect a couple of apologies Viking. To reiterate- That was not me. The mods can back me up on that..Those guys are back east with back east IP adresses...Once again, I apologize and my friends will apologize as well...

28 Oct 2010 09:03 #115 by CinnamonGirl
I am scared. What have I agreed to? :VeryScared:

28 Oct 2010 09:06 #116 by The Viking
So I think that the votes should be open so we can all see who votes for who. I think all votes and the voters need to be recorded. I don't think anyone would be ashamed for voting for SC. So I will check with her but I think we are fine with having all voters and how they voted being openly recorded. If you are ashamed of who you are voting for then you shouldn't be voting for them right? And I really do think that you should have a Court Jester position added to the ballot.

28 Oct 2010 09:07 #117 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: I am scared. What have I agreed to? :VeryScared:

I never did understand that move. You are a smart educated lady. Once you go down the road with VL, I don't think there is any turning back. :VeryScared:

28 Oct 2010 09:16 #118 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bound.com Presidential Election.... Ceremonial Only

Those guys were just clowning around Cg, they wouldn't hurt a flea. But they are legititimate people and their votes should count just like the rest of ours...

Viking, let me know when you get an apology...That was bulls*** that they PM'ed you, if they did in fact PM you...?

28 Oct 2010 09:20 #119 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

I never did understand that move. You are a smart educated lady. Once you go down the road with VL, I don't think there is any turning back. :VeryScared:

Too late- She's on the back of my motorcycle and we are miles down that road.. lol

28 Oct 2010 09:28 #120 by CinnamonGirl
LOL, Okay I have never backed of an agreement in my life! I am in. I will try to help you as much as I can. Just not sure it will work.

I will go for male vote. KissyFace:

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds