285Bound.com Presidential Election.... Ceremonial Only

27 Oct 2010 20:54 #91 by The Viking

Dummy Up wrote: Told you VL you need my mean aggressive awful personality to save your bacon. Dump CG and let me slur the competition. Last chance to go major negative ( i have Viking dirt). You will lose without my help.
DU

Nice try but you have no dirt on me. I am an open book.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Oct 2010 20:54 #92 by ScienceChic

The Viking wrote:

JMC wrote: SC all the way, even if the Viking is on the ticket. Slam dunk ,great job

Yeah don't mind me. She is the brains and the one running the show. She just picked me to add more looks to the ticket to try and get more of the female vote. :biggrin:

You mean the hetero female vote, right? I'll work on locking everyone else up! :wink: :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 Oct 2010 21:04 #93 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote:

The Viking wrote:

JMC wrote: SC all the way, even if the Viking is on the ticket. Slam dunk ,great job

Yeah don't mind me. She is the brains and the one running the show. She just picked me to add more looks to the ticket to try and get more of the female vote. :biggrin:

You mean the hetero female vote, right? I'll work on locking everyone else up! :wink: :biggrin:

:woo hoo: :woo hoo: That's my running mate!!! :woo hoo: :woo hoo: She will bring in most of the intelligent voters, most of the liberal and moderate voters, and even the lesbian vote!!! All I have to work on is the Conservative votes and the straight women who would never vote for a neanderthal like VL!!!

I guess that leave VL to go after the uneducated and easily influenced voters.

27 Oct 2010 21:13 #94 by jf1acai

I guess that leave VL to go after the uneducated and easily influenced voters.

You mean the radical left? :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

27 Oct 2010 21:48 #95 by Sunshine Girl
:heart: How the heck did I miss this thread!?! :heart:

This is tough because I like SC, Viking, VL, and CG!

By the way I loved both of the hot pics too. Who to pick??????? Good luck to all of you crazy kids. :woo hoo:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

27 Oct 2010 21:52 #96 by CinnamonGirl

:woo hoo: :woo hoo: That's my running mate!!! :woo hoo: :woo hoo: She will bring in most of the intelligent voters, most of the liberal and moderate voters, and even the lesbian vote!!! All I have to work on is the Conservative votes and the straight women who would never vote for a neanderthal like VL!!!

Viking you do now she is a flaming lib, right? LOL

27 Oct 2010 21:55 #97 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Viking you do now she is a flaming lib, right? LOL

No she is a Moderate Lib and I can get along with and support any well educated person. I get along well with and have a lot of friends who are liberals. It is all in how intelligent they are. You know that VL is a flamer too right? :biggrin:

27 Oct 2010 21:58 #98 by The Viking

Sunshine Girl wrote: :heart: How the heck did I miss this thread!?! :heart:

This is tough because I like SC, Viking, VL, and CG!

By the way I loved both of the hot pics too. Who to pick??????? Good luck to all of you crazy kids. :woo hoo:

Where have you been girl? We have missed you here and at lunch too. Hope life is OK for you?

27 Oct 2010 22:01 #99 by CinnamonGirl
a flamer? LOL

27 Oct 2010 22:05 #100 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote: a flamer? LOL

Ooppps typo.........or was it?...............mwaahaahaaahaaahaaaaaaa

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds