285Bound.com Presidential Election.... Ceremonial Only

27 Oct 2010 10:08 #61 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bound.com Presidential Election.... Ceremonial Only

JMC wrote: The campaign has already gotten dirty and VL hasn't said a word yet.

I'm running a clean campiegn..I have the utmost respect for my opponant but shes spreading herself pretty thin by attempting to take this job..She's too busy..I'll be a world wide ambassador for the board..I'll print up cards and spread them all over the world...I'll take this board to places well beyond just the 285 corridor...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Oct 2010 10:11 #62 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic 285Bound.com Presidential Election.... Ceremonial Only

Becky wrote: OK I am waiting to see the official press releases of the announcement of candidates.
Also....when is the first debate?
Should we have our members submit questions for the debate?

Bring it on!

Do we have a chat room here? Maybe we could rent 285freetalks?

27 Oct 2010 10:14 #63 by UNDER MODERATION

homeagain wrote: Wowzer! What a combo....The Vik and Science Chic......(got MY attention now.....let's start the campaign coalition to get this thing
DONE!) :biggrin:

Bwhaha ha ha ha

Viking is her running mate!? I was lookin eye to eye with SC and she just blinked...Viking as a running mate will go down in history as the biggest political gaffe since McCain selected that bird brain from Wassila Alaska..

27 Oct 2010 10:15 #64 by Grady
VL if I were to vote for you instead of SC, not saying I will but if I did, how about that UN Ambassador position?

SC I have a BS in Biology is that Green Czar position available? Or maybe head of 285bound ICE.
My vote can be bought :Whistle :Whistle

27 Oct 2010 10:16 #65 by Grady

Vice Lord wrote:

homeagain wrote: Wowzer! What a combo....The Vik and Science Chic......(got MY attention now.....let's start the campaign coalition to get this thing
DONE!) :biggrin:

Bwhaha ha ha ha

Viking is her running mate!? I was lookin eye to eye with SC and she just blinked...Viking as a running mate will go down in history as the biggest political gaffe since McCain selected that bird brain from Wassila Alaska..

or the Colorado GOP selected Maes

27 Oct 2010 10:29 #66 by UNDER MODERATION

Grady wrote: VL if I were to vote for you instead of SC, not saying I will but if I did, how about that UN Ambassador position?

SC I have a BS in Biology is that Green Czar position available? Or maybe head of 285bound ICE.

Oh everything is open to discussion..Do you have connections at PineCam, are you well respected there?

I'll be needing a limo driver/body guard if I win...?

27 Oct 2010 10:59 - 27 Oct 2010 18:07 #67 by UNDER MODERATION
>

27 Oct 2010 11:08 #68 by Grady

Vice Lord wrote:

Grady wrote: VL if I were to vote for you instead of SC, not saying I will but if I did, how about that UN Ambassador position?

Oh everything is open to discussion..Do you have connections at PineCam, are you well respected there?

No and No

I do carry, sometimes concealed, sometimes open.

27 Oct 2010 12:59 #69 by UNDER MODERATION
Hey friends, my oponent has a blithering idiot as a running mate? Do you want this cracker ass moron one heartbeat away from the presidency? Think about it.. And for the future of the board and the future of your children, vote for me

27 Oct 2010 13:02 #70 by UNDER MODERATION

Grady wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

No and No

I do carry, sometimes concealed, sometimes open.

I got the perfect job for you...it pays $5/month and you never have to leave your house. When you vote for me, it's yours...

Were gonna have open voting aren't we? In the form of a poll or something?

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds