An OPEN letter to this site

11 Jan 2011 13:23 #41 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic An OPEN letter to this site
Sg that is one big chill pill.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2011 13:25 #42 by Sunshine Girl
OPEN LETTER TO ROBIN V.P. AT PINECAM:

Is this true? Do you still stand behind your decision to ban CG because of her post, or any other silly idea you all have?

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

11 Jan 2011 13:35 #43 by CC
Replied by CC on topic An OPEN letter to this site
OK....I am going to try and piece together what I think this thread is all about.

IMHS had 23 cats that had ringworm.
Rather than ask for help from the community with the situation.....they decided to euthanize these 23 animals.
Someone found out about it and posted something on Pinecam and because Pinecam has a private relationship with IMHS (just my observation), a decision was made to shoot the messenger and anyone who found any fault with the management or decision making process at IMHS. (Intermountain Humane Society) It was my understanding that IMHS is a "no kill" facility> Was I wrong about that assumption?
So rather than come to a community to ask for help or direction.....they just killed these poor animals and then to compound the problem.....they did not let adopters of other pets in that month know about the potential problem.
That decision making process could have endangered other unsuspecting family members and their pets.
Homeagain starts this thread in response to someone here who posted on Pinecam about their concern in regards to the decision making process.
Then Homeagain decides to have a lot of private conversations with a handful of individuals and without even an apology for his/her insult to all of us in this thread and goes on about his/her way.
Only problem with that is that someone has now been banned from Pinecam (again) You guys are gonna run out of folks sooner or later to ban!
Everyone at Pinecam buries their head in the sand about the bigger problem that may exist with IMHS.
Pinecams montra.....Don't say anything bad about anyone or anything, even if the community is being hurt by someone or a group of peoples actions. Just look the other way and keep the status quo.
That is an amazing mindset to me.
Just sad!
Homeagain....without divulging the contents of your pm to me.....I have no idea what you said.
I don't like backroom correspondence. I like to keep things in the light of day.
Perhaps you could elaborate on what you meant here in this thread instead.

11 Jan 2011 13:43 #44 by Sunshine Girl

CinnamonGirl wrote: Sg that is one big chill pill.

Awww, I see the problem now. They weren't supposed to take that GIANT Chill Pill rectally! :faint: :wink:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

11 Jan 2011 13:57 #45 by The Viking

Sunshine Girl wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Sg that is one big chill pill.

Awww, I see the problem now. They weren't supposed to take that GIANT Chill Pill rectally! :faint: :wink:

Actually they prefer suppositories as they are use to most everything coming out of there anyway! But I sure aint administering it!! :VeryScared:

11 Jan 2011 13:59 #46 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic An OPEN letter to this site
So many possible comments - Lord if you love me, shut my mouth!

:lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

11 Jan 2011 14:05 #47 by homeagain
I will not name avatars or names. I will state that what I did here...."dropping in and dropping out without responding" is what has
been done on Pinecam by posters from different sites. It is EXTREMELY interesting that the response to this "drop,in,out" is EXACTLY
the same on both sites. Confusion,conflict and finally caustic remarks of "stay off the site if you don't like it". The post on Pinecam
that generated this discussion SHOULD have been done in a PM.....that was my point. Becky I am sorry if you didn't understand my
PM to you, I thought I was being quite clear, apparently not. The issue of IMHS and MY thoughts I have posted on the Sad thread
in the animal forum. If you wish to TRULY understand the issue,then peruse the thread and make a choice to become actively involved
in the solution. ACTION always speaks louder than words. (I would also like to clarify that when I cap a word, it is to provide SOME
inflection in the thought being put forth. Typed words float across the screen and you can NOT hear the inflection in the person voice,
which I find to be a problem when you attempting to convey a thought/idea.)If further clarification is needed,PM the thought and I will
respond. I will NOT get into a heated exchange on the forum,as I believe it is non productive.

11 Jan 2011 14:15 #48 by Sunshine Girl
I will NOT get into a heated exchange on the forum,as I believe it is non productive.[/quote] from HomeAgain

I'm confused. Didn't YOU start the thread which seemed a little heated in it's content? :Whistle

11 Jan 2011 14:16 #49 by Sunshine Girl

jf1acai wrote: So many possible comments - Lord if you love me, shut my mouth!

:lol:

If you love me you will NOT shut your mouth. J/K :heart:

11 Jan 2011 14:44 #50 by CC
Replied by CC on topic An OPEN letter to this site
Your pm to me made very little sense Homeagain. Sorry.....but I am not a psychic or mind reader.
I have taken the time to read all threads that pertain to this situation.
I have taken the time to make some long distance phone calls and avail myself of additional facts that have not been posted on either forum.
Asking public questions and providing opinions in an online forum is taking an active interest in a situation.
So....I am to believe that you rushed over here to 285bound and attempted an experiment by posting something hateful and then just running off. (Very mature, by the way)
You then make fun of anyone who disagrees with you and proclaim that my suggestion of moving on if 285bound is not your cup of tea is caustic.
The only caustic I see here is your original post and lame attempt to justify your poor behavior by manufacturing some clandestine backroom conversations.
When you attack something that others care about, they are going to defend that in which they care about.
Neighbor or neighbor, I would have more respect for you if you simply just admit that you handled this situation poorly and you offended the owners here as well as registered members here.

Your pm to me was anything but clear. Perhaps the program you use to write with should be altered as your page breaks are very difficult to follow.

CG....My daughter had no computer for a very long time and used my banned IP address and computer to post for a very long time. They ultimately banned her for their own bizarre reason which no doubt were associated with her biological heritage but they did not ban her for her IP.
I suspect they just wanted to find any reason to get rid of you. That seemed to be a good enough justification for them yesterday.
Are we to assume that a husband and wife or their chilfren are all banned if one misbehaves at Pinecam if they share the same IP address. I guess they could call it the family ban plan! ( How community oriented is that LOL)
Are we all going to have to get our own internet provider to protect our status at Pinecam?
Every time they do this......it is clear that they don't get it. They can try and transform themselves to look like this site and act like this site but it will never be successful because they don't understand what the real problem is.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds