An OPEN letter to this site

11 Jan 2011 22:07 #81 by Mtn Gramma

Local_Historian wrote: fgoodly portion of your day.

I know the bolded is a typo, but I think it's my new favorite word.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jan 2011 22:08 #82 by archer
Replied by archer on topic An OPEN letter to this site
:rofl

I think it's pronounced fa'goodly....it certainly has a nice ring to it

11 Jan 2011 22:38 #83 by Local_Historian
rofllol :lol:

what I get for using a netbook sometimes - lol

11 Jan 2011 22:41 #84 by archer
Replied by archer on topic An OPEN letter to this site
I have the same issue when I post from my Droid......even my small fingers cannot type on the touch keyboard very well. At least the Droid usually catches my typos, but not always. lol

12 Jan 2011 07:25 #85 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic An OPEN letter to this site

jf1acai wrote: Dang, I hate it when I agree with Becky!

:lol:

Come on, you are two peas in a pod.

12 Jan 2011 07:32 #86 by V_A
Replied by V_A on topic An OPEN letter to this site
My open letter to the staff

Thanks for creating this play ground. While I would love to play with all of the other kids in real time I realize my behavior has made me one of the special kids that requires active monitoring to ensure I don't injure myself or the other kids by my activities. This safety switch has helped me become a better kid on the playground.

Maybe someday I will again play on the real time playground and won't behave like a drunken rabbit. No guarantees. LOL

12 Jan 2011 08:46 #87 by Local_Historian

Xmas P_ rn wrote: My open letter to the staff

Thanks for creating this play ground. While I would love to play with all of the other kids in real time I realize my behavior has made me one of the special kids that requires active monitoring to ensure I don't injure myself or the other kids by my activities. This safety switch has helped me become a better kid on the playground.

Maybe someday I will again play on the real time playground and won't behave like a drunken rabbit. No guarantees. LOL

rofllol

12 Jan 2011 09:06 #88 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic An OPEN letter to this site

:shakingh: :Loco: :nocommment:

12 Jan 2011 09:17 #89 by ScienceChic

rofllol I think I'm gonna chuckle thinking about this all day - thanks!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

12 Jan 2011 10:01 #90 by The Viking

Science Chic wrote:

rofllol I think I'm gonna chuckle thinking about this all day - thanks!

Me too!! rofllol :rofl

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds