× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow stinking up the practice field

10 Oct 2011 10:01 #141 by LOL
Woody Paige will have the right scoop. You'll see. :)
http://www.denverpost.com/paige/ci_19078893

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Oct 2011 10:03 #142 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field
The 2 Live Stews are roundly thrashing him right now

http://www.2livestews.com/

10 Oct 2011 10:05 #143 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Woody Paige will have the right scoop. You'll see. :)
http://www.denverpost.com/paige/ci_19078893

He's a dork who knows NOTHING, NOTHING about football..He shut down my Josh Mcdoushbag forum. He told me he complained and got it shut it down..
ask him

10 Oct 2011 10:11 #144 by Martin Ent Inc
On all the forums I visit they are talking about how the second half was a blast to watch, they felt the energy at home etc.
And alot of theses folks are in other states and support their own teams.

"I don't even care that they lost to be honest because I expected a loss. I expected it to be a blowout to be honest with you and I expected to hate watching every minute. That being said, what I did NOT expect was to thoroughly enjoy watching the 2nd half. I did NOT expect to see a come back of near epic proportions. I did NOT expect to be in it w/a chance to win at the last second, especially the way the first half ended. I also did NOT expect to be looking forward to hearing what the media (ESPN and such) has to say on the subject and I certainly did NOT expect to be looking forward to game 5 after the bye week. I want to see how they improve when they game plan for Tebow and actually prepare for him as well as how the team reacts when it's actually his team. Fox needs to announce the team is now Tebow's ASAP even if it's only internally. He needs that nod of confidence and the ability to do what he do. He has something that can't be coached and doesn't show up in practice but he needs to be given full reign for it to work."

"well, I think we settled tebow vs. orton quite handily.

the entire team played better. defense especially."

Texas "I used to live in Denver, and caught the last 1/4 of the game, all I can say is wow why didn't they put Tebow in earlier, he had the whole team fired up.'

10 Oct 2011 10:22 #145 by archer
I guess VL would rather see the Broncos languish with Orton than flourish with Tebow......it's not all about the wins, OK, yes it is. It sure looks like we have a better chance to win with Tebow. There was good reason the Bears wanted to get rid of Orton, he's a perpetual second stringer, an adequate backup....but he will never be a franchise quarterback. Maybe Tebow won't be either....better to find out now, and then look for a good draft pick next year. But we can never know if he can be our quarterback unless he is given the chance. I hope the coaches work with him over the next two weeks, he needs to get used to taking snaps from the first string center, work with the first string receivers, and get comfortable in an offense designed around his strengths, not around Orton.

10 Oct 2011 11:11 #146 by UNDER MODERATION

archer wrote: ......it's not all about the wins.

I think this statment sums up everything you and RockDoc know about football and sports. You see, i'm a winner, always have been, always will be. How could I have foregotten that everbodies not like me? My mom used to tell me all the time that I was a special boy and that everyone is not like me- You'd think i'd have learned it by now.

No archer, you're wrong..It's all about winning

10 Oct 2011 11:15 #147 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote:

I think this statment sums up everything you and RockDoc know about football and sports. You see, i'm a winner, always have been, always will be. How could I have foregotten that everbodies not like me? My mom used to tell me all the time that I was a special boy and that everyone is not like me- You'd think i'd have learned it by now.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :bash Oh pray wise one, why do they play the game? To look good or win and make some money in the process. What a joke. It's a good thing all mothers think their kids are special. lol

10 Oct 2011 11:18 - 10 Oct 2011 11:18 #148 by archer

Vice Lord wrote:

You couldn't read the whole post? I corrected myself and said....yes it is. If it's all about winning then you should love Tebow, he plays to win, and hate Orton who doesn't seem to care if he wins or not. Please, be consistant even if you can't be smart about this.

10 Oct 2011 11:18 #149 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

:rofl :rofl :rofl :bash Oh pray wise one, why do they play the game? To look good or win and make some money in the process. What a joke. It's a good thing all mothers think their kids are special. lol

I thought you had me on Ignore?

ha ha ha ha

10 Oct 2011 11:19 #150 by UNDER MODERATION

archer wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

You couldn't read the whole post? I corrected myself and said....yes it is. If it's all about winning then you should love Tebow, he plays to win, and hate Orton who doesn't seem to care if he wins or not. Please, be consistant even if you can't be smart about this.

No I stopped right there because that said all I have to know about you and RockDoc...You don't care about winning like I do..We have a different perspective on the world. I'm a winner

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds