× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow stinking up the practice field

18 Jun 2010 17:33 - 03 Aug 2011 16:27 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
Tebow stinking up the practice field was created by UNDER MODERATION
Whata desaister

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jun 2010 19:05 #2 by JMC
Hiring for "character "only tells me that McDaniels has no idea how to manage. You earn your stripes by managing talent not character

03 Aug 2011 16:07 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field
I just got a call from Dove Valley..One year after I started this thread he's stinking it up again.. He's in serious jeapordy of being cut outright. My source told me he's probably the worst player in the NFL.

I told ya

03 Aug 2011 16:09 #4 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: I just got a call from Dove Valley..One year after I started this thread he's stinking it up again.. He's in serious jeapordy of being cut outright. My source told me he's probably the worst player in the NFL.

I told ya

rofllol :rofl You got a call from Dove Valley? SO your mom was there watching practice? rofllol :lol:

03 Aug 2011 16:11 #5 by The Viking
Or was it security reminding you of their restraining order on you?

03 Aug 2011 16:21 #6 by UNDER MODERATION
Heres a reminder for you queerbait

The Viking wrote: I love the pick. I have always liked Tebow. I was very excited they traded up for him. He was arguably the greatest quarteback in college football history. And those who say he can't make it in the NFL just because of his throwing motion are really not looking at the big picture. he can and is changing that. It is not a deal breaker at all. He has great accuracy, and a phenomenal leader instead of the whiner we had in Cutler. He is also a great running quarterback and many of those have been very successful in the NFL. His character and what he will bring to Denver is going to be such a boost for us. He will end up doing for Denver what Elway did as far as contributing to the community.

Rockdoc Franz wrote: I whole heartedly agree with you Viking. McDaniels picks character people with talent. He looks at the big picture of team. The best talent at every position does not necessarily translate into outstanding team. Members need to forsake being prima donnas. Tebow is a team player.

:rofl rofllol lol :gleeful: :lol:

Just a little advice guys..When you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk

03 Aug 2011 16:25 #7 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I just got a call from Dove Valley..One year after I started this thread he's stinking it up again.. He's in serious jeapordy of being cut outright. My source told me he's probably the worst player in the NFL.

I told ya

rofllol :rofl You got a call from Dove Valley? SO your mom was there watching practice? rofllol :lol:

A quote from my source

“ I just watched Tebow throw 5 out routes to a wide open WR, he was 1 for 5, 2 went in dirt 2 in the stands! That throwing motion he changed? You can’t change who you are. Just watched 2 throws and he throws like he did in college!! He's a total piece of Sh!t."

04 Aug 2011 15:29 #8 by FredHayek
Since Tebow should have died after delivery, all else is gravy.

He was able to pass and run for a national championship so he can't be all bad.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 Aug 2011 16:18 #9 by Martin Ent Inc

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

I told ya

A quote from my source

“ I just watched Tebow throw 5 out routes to a wide open WR, he was 1 for 5, 2 went in dirt 2 in the stands! That throwing motion he changed? You can’t change who you are. Just watched 2 throws and he throws like he did in college!! He's a total piece of Sh!t."

Was on ESPN radio at noon.

04 Aug 2011 18:41 #10 by UNDER MODERATION
Just got a call from Dove Valley from my contact within the organization. I recorded the call, here are his comments taken from the Transcripts:

"Tim looked like s#@t again today. If you put a stop clock on his throwing motion he's a half second slower than any other QB in the NFL, If this guy did'nt have Tebow written on his back you'd wonder just what the hell is he doing in an NFL camp. I can't say enough bad things about this 6 foot tall stack of crap."

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds