× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow stinking up the practice field

14 Sep 2011 12:31 #71 by LOL
Why, I basically agree that Denver football fans are not too classy lately.. ? Chanting Tebow is stupid.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Sep 2011 12:41 #72 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

Joe wrote: Why, I basically agree that Denver football fans are not too classy lately..

I don't care about classy..One time I spit right on Ozzie Virgil forehead. Right smack in the middle of his forehead at Wrigley field before a game..I don't care about classy, I do however require some level of knowledge and inteigence, and I just don't see that here in Denver.

Its sad really

14 Sep 2011 12:44 #73 by archer

Joe wrote: Why, I basically agree that Denver football fans are not too classy lately.. ? Chanting Tebow is stupid.

It's all a part of being a fan.....where does it say fans should be seen and not heard?

14 Sep 2011 12:46 #74 by LOL
Well, Denver is full of transplants. I went to a Rockies/Yankees inter-league game at Coors field several years ago, everyone was cheering the Yankees, it was funny. I felt bad for the Rockies, even though I was there to see the Yankees too.

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

14 Sep 2011 13:06 #75 by LOL

archer wrote:

Joe wrote: Why, I basically agree that Denver football fans are not too classy lately.. ? Chanting Tebow is stupid.

It's all a part of being a fan.....where does it say fans should be seen and not heard?

Well archer, like VL says, Denver fans aren't too smart when they chant Tebow. He is just not starter material this year. And yeah, they can cheer or boo, they paid for the ticket. Its just not smart or classy to chant Tebow IMO. Must be the beer.

14 Sep 2011 13:09 #76 by archer
I don't think it's the beer.....they are frustrated, angry, and willing to have the coach try anything to get this team if not winning, at least be fun to watch. Back in the early days of the Denver franchise they didn't win much, but they were always entertaining. Now? not so much.

14 Sep 2011 13:15 #77 by UNDER MODERATION
I gotta side with Joe on this one Archer

Sorry, fans here have a long way to go before you compare them with fans back east..

14 Sep 2011 13:30 #78 by archer

Vice Lord wrote: I gotta side with Joe on this one Archer

Sorry, fans here have a long way to go before you compare them with fans back east..

Huh? How are you comparing them with fans back east? I certainly wasn't. The fans back east are brutal, been there, been a part of it, Denver fans have a lot more class than Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh and on and on.

14 Sep 2011 13:33 #79 by UNDER MODERATION
Less "class" yes, but infinately more knowledge

15 Sep 2011 13:27 #80 by FredHayek
lol When the team is losing, the most popular player on the team is the backup QB. I can remember cheers for Kubiak when Elway was having a bad game.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.313 seconds