× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow stinking up the practice field

19 Sep 2011 20:16 #91 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

Rockdoc Franz wrote: You have to inspire world class athletes

Rock-You're completely out of touch.. This isn't the 50's anymore-Most of these players are ghetto puffers who spend their time with thugs and prostitutes in strip clubs..They aren't inspired by some Ned Flanders, Dudly Do Right Dork from North Florida. In fact I would imagine they laugh at him so he ain't inspirering anybody in the NFL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Sep 2011 16:39 #92 by Photo-fish
I think they could throw the Packers a huge curveball if they started Tebow this Sunday. But they won't and will be crushed. I'll be listening from the upper south lot at Red Rocks before the show.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

03 Oct 2011 09:09 #93 by Rockdoc
Well, if Tebow stinks up the practice field, then Orton stinks up the 4th quarter on game fields. The following stat is something very telling.

Orton's three interceptions bring his season total to six, with half in the fourth quarter of games. He also lost a fumble in the fourth quarter of the season opener.

Read more: Broncos' Fox sticking with Orton at QB - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19 ... z1ZjQBRA2Q
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Yes, Fox is sticking with Orton, but don't you think a time will come where it is senseless to continue doing so?

03 Oct 2011 10:03 #94 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Yes, Fox is sticking with Orton, but don't you think a time will come where it is senseless to continue doing so?

Yes, then you'll see Brady Quinn or someone else that is not even on the Bronco roster right now. Take it from a guy that played 6 years and coached 7 winning two Carnation Bowls..A coach cannot tell his team that "the best players will play, accept at the quarterback position"..He just cannot do that without becoming a joke.

09 Oct 2011 17:48 #95 by Rockdoc
I realize there are some people who are "experts" in their own mind and thus condemn Tebow. However, once gain, come game day and given any chance to play, the lad comes through, almost to the rescue of Orton. Yes, it is Tebow, not Quinn who followed Orton the the field. It is Tebow, not Orton with the higher passer rating. Those of you who saw the game (I didn't) can better comment than I, but it seems obvious that Tebow had not quite enough time to deliver his gamer play. I suspect, Fox is taking notes and we will see more and more of Teabow sooner as Orton fails to deliver in the games ahead. Even if he plays, Orton is not increasing his trade value, so might as well go with Tebow. I see in early game reports that Tebow played the entire 2nd half. Again my hat off to the self proclaimed expert who sees anyone but Tebow as a viable QB for Denver.

09 Oct 2011 18:10 - 09 Oct 2011 20:56 #96 by UNDER MODERATION
4/10 for 79 yards..Put him in the Hall of Fame!

You see Rock..You know about rocks, dirt and sub strata, I know about football, so trust me, it was a horrible performance..I'll break it down for you - He came in at garbage time and knowshon Marino took a 2 foot screen pass for a 50 yard touchdown, Tebow fumbled 3 snaps, underthrew 5 recievers, and got scared and ran outta the pocket another 7 times. He was a total desiaster.

And 40% ain't gonna get it in the NFL, never has, never will

09 Oct 2011 18:13 #97 by UNDER MODERATION
END OF SUBJECT

09 Oct 2011 20:09 #98 by FredHayek
Tebow looked a little rusty, but I think he inspires the offense more than Orton. And Orton has a hard time coming back from behind. Good call Coach Fox.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Oct 2011 20:29 #99 by Martin Ent Inc
Got to admit he has some kinda something that gets the team and the crowd going.

09 Oct 2011 20:54 #100 by UNDER MODERATION
I said: END OF SUBJECT, and Denver crowds get excited at the stock show, they don't know any better

Time to create page: 0.499 seconds