× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow stinking up the practice field

10 Oct 2011 08:43 #131 by Martin Ent Inc
Orton is an Eeyore

Tebow is a Tigger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Oct 2011 09:04 #132 by FredHayek

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Ok, it will be interesting to see if Tim starts in Miami. The setting is perfect. Miami has fundamental problems, with QB at the top of the list. So what is our humble self-declared "expert" going to do if Tim starts and ends up with a win? Oh, his socks were not washed and he looked like a QB from the arena league is what we can expect. Excuses excuses, excuses. And what if he posts some very good numbers as a QB? More excuses. It's only one game, etc. etc. etc. And if he fails, I told you so. :LOL: We shall see. If little Timmy does excel or even win, I think it will be time to roast VL in honor of his expertise originating with the Carnation bowl and computer games.

Plus Miami is going to have a special celebration for Tim Tebow & the national champion Gators that Sunday so it would be nice if he could start the game.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Oct 2011 09:09 #133 by LOL
Shouldn't the name of this thread be changed to:

"Tebow energizing the regular season playing field" Go Tebow! END OF SUBJECT!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

10 Oct 2011 09:11 #134 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

archer wrote: OK, I remember that.....you don't like him because you lost money on him, not a particularly mature attitude. I will ignore your further posts regarding Tim, you aren't rational in your assessment. Funny that you would tell us all how you are so football savvy, then let your anger dictate your opinions. That's how people start to lose when they gamble, emotion overtakes logic.

I was right then, and I am right now. Tim Tebow was/is not a first round pick

10 Oct 2011 09:17 - 10 Oct 2011 09:24 #135 by UNDER MODERATION

SS109 wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Ok, it will be interesting to see if Tim starts in Miami. The setting is perfect. Miami has fundamental problems, with QB at the top of the list. So what is our humble self-declared "expert" going to do if Tim starts and ends up with a win? Oh, his socks were not washed and he looked like a QB from the arena league is what we can expect. Excuses excuses, excuses. And what if he posts some very good numbers as a QB? More excuses. It's only one game, etc. etc. etc. And if he fails, I told you so. :LOL: We shall see. If little Timmy does excel or even win, I think it will be time to roast VL in honor of his expertise originating with the Carnation bowl and computer games.

Plus Miami is going to have a special celebration for Tim Tebow & the national champion Gators that Sunday so it would be nice if he could start the game.

Guys..There are 55 guys on a team..In the second half the defense stopped the Chargers 4 times in a row, they handed the ball back to Timmy 4 times. and a few times after that during the Broncos late drives. Did they ever do that for Orton? San Diego scored everytime when he was the QB. All of a sudden the Bronco defense was the 85 Bears, oh but I guess the Tebow magic floated over on to the defense too huh? It's a team game and the defense and one big play by Marino got us back into it.

Wake up now, they lost

And they did'nt even cover

CHA-CHING!

10 Oct 2011 09:18 #136 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: END OF SUBJECT!

I agree

Close the thread please mods, the conversation has run it's course and nothing new is being added. Tebow sucks and everyone knows it

10 Oct 2011 09:26 #137 by archer
You said it yourself VL...the defense played better when Tebow came into the game. He has that effect on his team. Orton doesn't.

Oh...and the mods don't shut down threads here.

10 Oct 2011 09:35 #138 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field
I am not saying Tebow is our savior, let him prove himself. One game is not going to make the difference. I am just saying and have been saying that Orton is a second string QB and to trade away a franchise QB for him was stupid in the way it was done. We now have what we have so let's work with it.

10 Oct 2011 09:37 #139 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field
Oh, and I will take a mobile QB that can rush for yards over a QB that can't move with no release any day ( Dan Marino was not mobile but knew how to get rid of the football) Jeez, when you have a QB that can't scramble then get a damn good O line for god sakes.

10 Oct 2011 09:59 #140 by UNDER MODERATION
Watch all the National Sports Shows people, we've officially become a laughing stock and these kinds of stains can never be removed

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds