× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow stinking up the practice field

11 Oct 2011 09:52 #171 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

The Viking wrote: Tebow will go 8-3 the rest of the season, and we will just miss the playoffs because Fox waited too long.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :pop :pop :pop :pop :no2: :tea3: :hotdog: :bbQ :love2: :PacifyBaby: :confused: FlowerHippy: :Singing: :blahblah: :whistle: :gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful: :tulip: :dance: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :horse: :drunk: :coldwind: :bangdsk :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Oct 2011 09:54 #172 by Photo-fish
Intentional Overuse of smiley icons and delay of thread. 15 yard penalty. Automatic first down.

But it did make sense. :thumbsup:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

11 Oct 2011 09:59 #173 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote: Tebow will go 8-3 the rest of the season, and we will just miss the playoffs because Fox waited too long.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :Koolaid: :pop :pop :pop :pop :no2: :tea3: :hotdog: :bbQ :love2: :PacifyBaby: :confused: FlowerHippy: :Singing: :blahblah: :whistle: :gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful: :gleeful: :tulip: :dance: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :horse: :drunk: :coldwind: :bangdsk :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

LOL! Love the animation. The 4 tough games they have left are Detroit, Buffalo, NE, and San Diego. If they sweep KC, get revenge on Oakland, win the other 4 they should win, Miami, Minn, Chicago, and the Jets, then all they have to do is pick off one of the 4 tougher ones which I think will be Buffalo, and they will be 8-3. And 9-7 still could make the playoffs.

11 Oct 2011 10:02 #174 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

LOL! Love the animation. The 4 tough games they have left are Detroit, Buffalo, NE, and San Diego. If they sweep KC, get revenge on Oakland, win the other 4 they should win, Miami, Minn, Chicago, and the Jets, then all they have to do is pick off one of the 4 tougher ones which I think will be Buffalo, and they will be 8-3. And 9-7 still could make the playoffs.

Theres 55 guys on the Roster, switching one average player with a below average player is not gonna make a difference

I'm I the only guy here thats ever played the game?

11 Oct 2011 10:10 #175 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Theres 55 guys on the Roster, switching one average player with a below average player is not gonna make a difference

But he is a LEADER!! He gets the other 54 guys so much more motivated and pumped up. If they all have just a little more energy and drive because of a true leader, we would have been 4-1 instead of 1-4. We would have beat Oakland, Tennessee, and this last game. Now it is time to WIN the close ones with a motivated offense and defense that catches the energy!

11 Oct 2011 10:11 #176 by Martin Ent Inc
Ya played waterboy.

11 Oct 2011 10:31 #177 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

Photo-fish wrote: Intentional Overuse of smiley icons and delay of thread. 15 yard penalty. Automatic first down.

But it did make sense. :thumbsup:

Yeah............................................ :yeahthat:

11 Oct 2011 10:39 #178 by Argyle
Replied by Argyle on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

Vice Lord wrote: Theres 55 guys on the Roster, switching one average player with a below average player is not gonna make a difference

11 Oct 2011 10:46 - 11 Oct 2011 11:04 #179 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote: But he is a LEADER!! He gets the other 54 guys so much more motivated and pumped up. If they all have just a little more energy and drive because of a true leader, we would have been 4-1 instead of 1-4. We would have beat Oakland, Tennessee, and this last game. Now it is time to WIN the close ones with a motivated offense and defense that catches the energy!

Take it from a guy that mingles with pro athlets and has had 3 in his imeadiate family...Being a pro athelete is like winning the lottery, and personal stats is what each and every player is all about. With few exceptions (superstars who have all the money they want) every player on any team would trade victories for personal stats because personal stats are how they get paid..Winning is secondary to everything else and they merely give lip service to it when dealing with the media..When you're talking about the kind of money were talking about it here, how could it be any other way? You and Rockdoc are like a nieve little Boy Scouts with your rah rah crap

11 Oct 2011 10:49 #180 by UNDER MODERATION
CG...Can you close this thread please..for me?

Time to create page: 0.472 seconds