× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow stinking up the practice field

11 Oct 2011 13:20 #191 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: CG...Can you close this thread please..for me?

LOL, Mods can't get you out of your own words there VL. You are not on PC. :faint:

YOU CLOSED A THREAD FOR VIKING ONCE..IT'S NO T FAIR!

what thread did we close for Viking? LOL

Oh I remember him cryin and acting like a big baby one time and you completely deleted the thread, now you won't do it for me?

IT'S NOT FAIR!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Oct 2011 13:24 #192 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

LOL, Mods can't get you out of your own words there VL. You are not on PC. :faint:

Oh I remember him cryin and acting like a big baby one time and you completely deleted the thread, now you won't do it for me?

IT'S NOT FAIR!

This site has never deleted a thread for Viking. LOL. You are thinking of Pinecam. LOL

11 Oct 2011 13:26 #193 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote:

IT'S NOT FAIR!

This site has never deleted a thread for Viking. LOL. You are thinking of Pinecam. LOL

You never did. VL is losing it again and making up more lies.

11 Oct 2011 13:28 #194 by The Viking
Watch this.....

KEEP THE THREAD OPEN!!!!

Let's see who wins this one! Me or VL!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

11 Oct 2011 13:37 #195 by UNDER MODERATION
Viking, you're stinking up my thread, the message board and the entire 285corridor, in my opinion.

11 Oct 2011 14:15 #196 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field
Viking this is between me and VL...

11 Oct 2011 14:59 #197 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: Viking this is between me and VL...

Yeah, how about a little privacy Viking..?

Butt out

11 Oct 2011 17:01 #198 by Martin Ent Inc
teenagers....

11 Oct 2011 19:33 - 11 Oct 2011 19:43 #199 by Rockdoc
Removed duplicate post (I heard that repetition is good for learning disabled. Perhaps I should have left it here for VL? Naw.. some are beyond help. I keep trying to help you :biggrin: It is so much fun).

11 Oct 2011 19:37 #200 by Rockdoc
Ignorance reigns its honest head each time Vl is proven terribly wrong. Now we learn that the owners of football teams have players who are only interested in personal stats for their own gain.

Think again stewball, any player not interested in wining first of all is not a competitive individual and has no business playing any kind of game. The object is to win not to acquire stats. Secondly, you get paid for your wins not your stats. Let me explain it in a way that you can understand VL. It's the wins that make money for the owner who employs the players. Owners make more money when their teams win, hence they are able to pay their players better..to a certain point. With me so far? The object in football is to win the superbowl... note the word win not stats.. You will never win the superbowl with stats. You still with me? I know this is really testing your football, knowledge not to say sports knowledge in general. Lets give you another example, golf. Players pay is directly tied to wining or getting close to winning. The winner gets the huge pay day, not the person who hit the most greens or fairways. It is the winner of the tournament. Got it? games are played by winners not stat guys. Ocho is learning that right now. All the stats he accumulated before joining the Patriots mean nothing now that he is being asked to win. Unless he starts producing and helping the team win, he will be a one and done deal. Any questions? If you do, I'm sure some others on here and I can come up with a special ed class for you. :Whistle

Time to create page: 0.315 seconds