× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow stinking up the practice field

12 Oct 2011 18:07 #221 by LOL

Vice Lord wrote: MODS!!!

KILL THE THREAD!!!

Bump.....

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Oct 2011 20:16 #222 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: LOL It was between VL and me. We were discussing if this site and me as a mod ever deleted a thread of yours. (NEVER HAVE) I know your name was in there but it was about moderating. I was trying to discuss it. That is all. We all know you have issue with VL. No need to post it in every post that is all I am saying. It clogs things up. It was between me and him

Just once it would be nice to be able to hold a conversation without the buttinski Viking chimeing in..

Just like you do in every thread. You keep going to the pick 3 contest thread and you are not even a part of it. You are the definition of a hypocrite! And such a cry baby Sally whiner! You make a lot of women look more manly than you. I picture you in a skirt everytime you whine about me. It amuses me how weak you make yourself look.

12 Oct 2011 20:19 #223 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: LOL It was between VL and me. We were discussing if this site and me as a mod ever deleted a thread of yours. (NEVER HAVE)

Yes you did CG. I remember it distinctly. I went through 500 pages yesterday looking for it and when I find it i'll post a link- and i'll be expecting a full apology.

Did you hear that CG. You will owe VL an apology! rofllol :rofl

And VL you wasted your life on going through 500 pages looking for something that never happened? You are such an idiot!! rofllol :rofl

12 Oct 2011 20:20 #224 by archer
If you find VL's posts so distasteful, why do you keep responding and playing his game?.....you are both acting like a couple of children.

12 Oct 2011 20:20 #225 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: LOL It was between VL and me. We were discussing if this site and me as a mod ever deleted a thread of yours. (NEVER HAVE) I know your name was in there but it was about moderating. I was trying to discuss it. That is all. We all know you have issue with VL. No need to post it in every post that is all I am saying. It clogs things up. It was between me and him

Just once it would be nice to be able to hold a conversation without the buttinski Viking chimeing in..

So if you stay out of the Pick 3 thread which you quit and are no longer a part of, then I will stay out of this thread, deal?

12 Oct 2011 20:21 #226 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Viking this is between me and VL...

Yeah, how about a little privacy Viking..?

Butt out

You bring my name into it, then I am involved in it now too!!! He throws out personal attacks at me and you want me to step back!!!!? Sorry CG!!!! you know better than that. And VL, this isn't a 'private site' you moron! You don't get privacy. How you have ever made it this far in life is beyond me!!!!!

Shut up you big cry baby

And if you look, you are the only one who is crying on here. I am finding your whining quite amusing.

12 Oct 2011 20:24 #227 by The Viking
So back on topic, how about we predict how Tebow will do his first game. I say 240 yards passing, 2 TD 1 Int. 65 yards rushing and 2 TD's. And a 38-17 victory.

12 Oct 2011 21:29 - 12 Oct 2011 21:31 #228 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field
Still looking for that deleted thread, I'll find it soon, I've almost gone through every single page here

12 Oct 2011 21:30 #229 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

So if you stay out of the Pick 3 thread which you quit and are no longer a part of, then I will stay out of this thread, deal?

The thread was dead until I just started posting on it a few days ago

12 Oct 2011 22:07 #230 by jf1acai

VL wrote: The thread was dead until I just started posting on it a few days ago

Do you recognize that there is a difference between quantity and quality?

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds