× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow stinking up the practice field

15 Oct 2011 21:01 #261 by archer
I'm sorry Rockdoc, I just don't understand why otherwise intelligent people just seem to lose it what it comes to VL. He is what he is, and the more you respond in kind, the more you all seem just like him. I rest my case.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Oct 2011 21:20 #262 by jf1acai
Y'all can rest your case if you wish, I cool mine and then drink it :wink:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

15 Oct 2011 21:31 #263 by Rockdoc

jf1acai wrote: Y'all can rest your case if you wish, I cool mine and then drink it :wink:

LOL good one.

15 Oct 2011 21:45 #264 by Rockdoc

archer wrote: I'm sorry Rockdoc, I just don't understand why otherwise intelligent people just seem to lose it what it comes to VL. He is what he is, and the more you respond in kind, the more you all seem just like him. I rest my case.

Two points. 1) you will note that I've not responded to him directly in months, knowing he is hungry for attention, especially from people like the Viking or myself. 2) I do not understand the phycology of it, but it is men who get upset with another man who behaves in ways we find very offensive, whereas women laugh at it. Conversely, were it a woman who was behaving like this, I see women reacting just as viciously against them.

Having said that, I submit the following concept for discussion. This is a fundamental evoked reaction that I think has its roots in what we as men or women expect as a minimum standard of behavior, expression or consideration. Anything that challenges that primitive perception get's chastised with the intent of making the slander go away. Infuriation frustration, confrontations and any number of other aggressive or passive aggressive actions manifest when the issue persists. In this case, as you know, such reactions are totally counter productive as the feed the egotistical need. I have seen the hunger, when I've allowed myself to deviate from my game plan. The reference to my thread is a good example of that craving for attention... acting like a little kid as some of you pointed out.

15 Oct 2011 22:30 #265 by archer
Rockdoc, if you start expecting such civility, or reasonable behavior, on a message board you are doomed to be disappointed. VL may behave badly according to you ,but I think his behavior is pretty tame compared to some others here. I think you just have a VL fixation.

15 Oct 2011 22:49 #266 by Rockdoc

archer wrote: Rockdoc, if you start expecting such civility, or reasonable behavior, on a message board you are doomed to be disappointed. VL may behave badly according to you ,but I think his behavior is pretty tame compared to some others here. I think you just have a VL fixation.

rofllol Now that is a ridiculous conclusion to reach. Nothing could be further from the truth.

15 Oct 2011 23:38 #267 by Blazer Bob

Rockdoc Franz wrote: [Two points. 1) you will note that I've not responded to him directly in months, .

After scanning the last 3 or 4 pages, seems to me that is a distinction with out a difference, .

Not meant as a criticism, I guess it just depends on what you allocate your time too.

For me, when VL infests a thread I generally abandon it. I doubt I am missing anything.

16 Oct 2011 08:38 #268 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

archer wrote: I think you just have a VL fixation.

It's so obvious...Now he'll post a big 10 paragraph post explaining why what looks like an obsession, isn't.

16 Oct 2011 08:45 #269 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

neptunechimney wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: [Two points. 1) you will note that I've not responded to him directly in months, .

After scanning the last 3 or 4 pages, seems to me that is a distinction with out a difference, .

How bout it?.. He's like standing right next to me telling someone to tell me something because he's not talking to me...ha ha ha. And he calls me immature? It's obvious that I hurt his feelings with my responses and he doesn't want to see them. He wants to give shots, but he can't take them.

Btw I saw you drive by real slow the other day. I haven't cleaned my chimney in 15 years- Just been using those special chimney cleaning logs. Are those enough-Any special deals for a friend?

16 Oct 2011 09:00 - 18 Jun 2017 20:58 #270 by

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

archer wrote: well, that's one of the harem, can the others be far behind?

As the Viking stated. He is not a leader but a follower. As for documentation evidencing this aspect, check out mymountaintown.com/forum/15-the-sports-f...5864-nfl-hgh-testing . More evidence of this exists way back on so many different threads it is ridiculous. One can not have an intelligent dialogue without immediate egotistical and idiotic postings to follow. I rest my case.

I've recently began injecting HGH..I thought that was pertenant to the subject. Its worked wonders btw..Yesterday before the Michigan vs Michigan State game I jumped rope for 1 hour and 10 minuts..My previous best was 32 minutes..I've regained my youth, no ive exceeded it- and I made fast and furious love to my wife for a very long time last night. When I was done she was little more than a 120 pound quivering noodle, unable move or even speak...And after that I slept like a little tiny baby

HGH highly recomended

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds