× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow stinking up the practice field

16 Oct 2011 09:08 - 18 Jun 2017 20:58 #271 by

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

archer wrote: well, that's one of the harem, can the others be far behind?

As the Viking stated. He is not a leader but a follower. As for documentation evidencing this aspect, check out mymountaintown.com/forum/15-the-sports-f...5864-nfl-hgh-testing . More evidence of this exists way back on so many different threads it is ridiculous. One can not have an intelligent dialogue without immediate egotistical and idiotic postings to follow. I rest my case.

I've recently began injecting HGH..I thought that was pertenant to the subject. Its worked wonders btw..Yesterday before the Michigan vs Michigan State game I jumped rope for 1 hour and 10 minuts..My previous best was 32 minutes..I've regained my youth, no ive exceeded it- and I made fast and furious love to my wife for a very long time last night. When I was done she was little more than a 120 pound quivering noodle, unable move or even speak...And after that I slept like a little tiny baby

HGH highly recomended

One warning though- More is not better..You don't want to turn into a caveman. Look at the white NFL linebackers, ends and linemen, they all have symptoms of Acromegaly..It's like what Romonowski told me once- "Drugs are the only way to keep up with the N*****s"

Thats his quote, not mine

BTW- Tebow is DEFINATELY on it..Just look at his big square head, the breakouts, the seperated teeth because his jaw has grown..He's definately doing HGH

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Oct 2011 10:13 #272 by Photo-fish

Vice Lord wrote: Just look at his big square head, the breakouts, the seperated teeth because his jaw has grown..He's definately doing HGH

So what's YOUR excuse? :lol:

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

16 Oct 2011 10:26 #273 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field
Alright

Thats it

16 Oct 2011 14:26 - 18 Jun 2017 20:59 #274 by ScienceChic
Is this an indication of where they think the team's headed with Tebow, or are they just looking to cash in? Or both?

espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7110891/denve...ie-royal-sources-say
Sources: Eddie Royal on trade block
ESPN.com news services
Updated: October 16, 2011

Brandon Lloyd, who led the NFL in receiving yards last season, is not the only Denver Broncos wide receiver who's on the trade block.

Eddie Royal also is, and he is generating as much, if not more, interest around the league than Lloyd, league sources tell ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Denver began shopping the receivers after each requested a trade, team sources told Schefter. Both are in the final year of their contracts and both are seeking new deals.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

16 Oct 2011 20:33 #275 by Rockdoc
I knew abut Brandon. Eddie too? Wow. And now the news that both requested trades? I find the trade requests interesting developments. I'm wondering if that is a reflection of their view of not only having Tebow playing but also coach Fox run oriented game plans? What else I find quite interesting is settling for draft picks. If you can amass enough of them, it does give you considerable bargaining flexibility next year should the team's evolution be less than optimal.

16 Oct 2011 20:39 #276 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: I knew abut Brandon. Eddie too? Wow. And now the news that both requested trades? I find the trade requests interesting developments. I'm wondering if that is a reflection of their view of not only having Tebow playing but also coach Fox run oriented game plans? What else I find quite interesting is settling for draft picks. If you can amass enough of them, it does give you considerable bargaining flexibility next year should the team's evolution be less than optimal.

lol Ok, Poindexter

17 Oct 2011 10:57 - 18 Jun 2017 21:00 #277 by ScienceChic
www.thedenverchannel.com/sports/29507892...d&utm_medium=twitter
Report: Broncos Trade Brandon Lloyd To St. Louis
Pro Bowl Receiver Will Be Reunited With Ex-Bronco Coach Josh McDaniels, Ram's Offensive Coordinator Alan Gathright
POSTED: 10:09 am MDT October 17, 2011
UPDATED: 10:53 am MDT October 17, 2011

The Denver Broncos will trade wide receiver Brandon Lloyd to the St. Louis Rams, the NFL Network reported Monday.

7NEWS Sports Anchor Lionel Bienvenu reported that Lloyd was told by the Broncos not to come to practice on Monday. Bienvenu reported last week that the Broncos were shopping a trade for the Pro Bowl receiver, ahead of Tuesday's trade deadline.

Broncos officials, however, were not confirming the deal Monday morning.

Lloyd, 30, is in the last year of his contract, and the team wanted to get something for him before he becomes a free agent at the end of the season. Trading away a top receiver confirms the 1-4 Broncos are in full rebuilding mode.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

17 Oct 2011 14:33 #278 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: I knew abut Brandon. Eddie too? Wow.

They requested trades because in the new Tim Tebow offense they were gonna be lucky to get 1 catch a game, and they get paid (next contract) according to their their stats..Just like i said

"but what about the team!!!"

Wake up

21 Oct 2011 09:02 #279 by UNDER MODERATION
From another thread- I can't stand guys that don't stand by what they say

Rockdoc Franz wrote: I sincerely doubt he will be a savior.

They say there is no shame in retreat, but this is pretty shamefull Rock.. Now you're backpeddeling like a MF'r...

What happebed to Timmy's "It factor" - youve been blubbering about all year? Are you afraid you might have to start eating your words or something? Bring some Salt and Pepper on Monday because youre gonna have to eat a lot of them then...And I'll be here to make sure you clean your plate.

23 Oct 2011 17:49 #280 by Rockdoc
Well for quite some time Tim stunk up the game field. When it counted most, he did come through. It wasn't pretty. For the nay sayers who will have a field day I ask. What would you rather have? A QB who looked good and threw for 300 yds without an interception and lost the game or a QB who looked poor and threw for less than 200 yds but won the game? Given how he played, there is only one direction for him to go. Up.

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds