× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow stinking up the practice field

13 Oct 2011 11:58 #251 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

Vice Lord wrote: Still looking for that deleted thread, I'll find it soon, I've almost gone through every single page here

I could'nt find it...I don't know why. Its here somewhere, I distinctly remember you deleting an entire thread for Viking after one of his temper tantrums CG

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Oct 2011 11:59 #252 by UNDER MODERATION

Vice Lord wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Still looking for that deleted thread, I'll find it soon, I've almost gone through every single page here

I could'nt find it...I don't know why. Its here somewhere, I distinctly remember you deleting an entire thread for Viking after one of his temper tantrums CG

Oh godamit..Now I know why I can find it! It's been deleted!

See, thats proves it CG

13 Oct 2011 12:37 #253 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

See, thats proves it CG

:rofl rofllol You are so fricken clueless!! Oh and guess what? I didn't find 3 entire threads that they deleted for you because you whined and cried! And you can't prove me wrong!

13 Oct 2011 12:43 #254 by archer
well, that's one of the harem, can the others be far behind?

13 Oct 2011 12:56 #255 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

See, thats proves it CG

:rofl rofllol You are so fricken clueless!! Oh and guess what? I didn't find 3 entire threads that they deleted for you because you whined and cried! And you can't prove me wrong!

THATS A LIE!!! Post a link or STFU

13 Oct 2011 14:38 #256 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

See, thats proves it CG

THATS A LIE!!! Post a link or STFU

You post a link to your lie. You made up the story about me with no link. SO you know it is a lie. :thumbsup:

13 Oct 2011 14:48 #257 by LOL

Geezum, he's even stupider than I thought possible.

Looking for a deleted thread? OK, keep working on it VL. Good luck. :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

13 Oct 2011 14:55 #258 by The Viking

Joe wrote:

Geezum, he's even stupider than I thought possible.

Looking for a deleted thread? OK, keep working on it VL. Good luck. :)

:rofl rofllol :lol: I know!! That is the funniest thing. He said he spent days looking through over 500 threads, looking for something that he said was deleted! He is a real bright one! :rofl rofllol :lol:

13 Oct 2011 15:05 #259 by UNDER MODERATION
Whatever..I was looking for remnants of it..References to it

We all make mistakes, your mom made one when she borned you Viking

15 Oct 2011 20:45 - 18 Jun 2017 20:57 #260 by Rockdoc

archer wrote: well, that's one of the harem, can the others be far behind?

As the Viking stated. He is not a leader but a follower. As for documentation evidencing this aspect, check out mymountaintown.com/forum/15-the-sports-f...5864-nfl-hgh-testing . More evidence of this exists way back on so many different threads it is ridiculous. One can not have an intelligent dialogue without immediate egotistical and idiotic postings to follow. I rest my case.

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds