× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow stinking up the practice field

11 Oct 2011 19:38 #201 by Rockdoc
Now we will see if the Tebow IT factor can be translated into a W rather than just bulking up on personal stats.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Oct 2011 05:25 - 12 Oct 2011 13:26 #202 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Ignorance reigns its honest head each time Vl is proven terribly wrong. Now we learn that the owners of football teams have players who are only interested in personal stats for their own gain.

Think again stewball, any player not interested in wining first of all is not a competitive individual and has no business playing any kind of game. The object is to win not to acquire stats. Secondly, you get paid for your wins not your stats. Let me explain it in a way that you can understand VL. It's the wins that make money for the owner who employs the players. Owners make more money when their teams win, hence they are able to pay their players better..to a certain point. With me so far? The object in football is to win the superbowl... note the word win not stats.. You will never win the superbowl with stats. You still with me? I know this is really testing your football, knowledge not to say sports knowledge in general. Lets give you another example, golf. Players pay is directly tied to wining or getting close to winning. The winner gets the huge pay day, not the person who hit the most greens or fairways. It is the winner of the tournament. Got it? games are played by winners not stat guys. Ocho is learning that right now. All the stats he accumulated before joining the Patriots mean nothing now that he is being asked to win. Unless he starts producing and helping the team win, he will be a one and done deal. Any questions? If you do, I'm sure some others on here and I can come up with a special ed class for you. :Whistle

You don't know what you're talking about...I've been around pro atheletes all my life and unlike you, I speak from experience. You don't even sound like a normal human being to me..You are a Dudley Do-Right-I think you are on the outside of life looking in, way outside

12 Oct 2011 05:28 - 12 Oct 2011 13:28 #203 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Now we will see if the Tebow IT factor

The "It factor" Rock?

- Don't talk about other men like that, it makes me cringe. I don't worship any man because I'm better than all of em

12 Oct 2011 05:41 #204 by LOL
My sources tell me Elway is going to attempt a Vulcan mind-meld with Tebow to prepare for the next game.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

12 Oct 2011 08:33 #205 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Viking this is between me and VL...

Yeah, how about a little privacy Viking..?

Butt out

You bring my name into it, then I am involved in it now too. He throws out personal attacks at me and you want me to step back? Sorry CG, you know better than that. And VL, this isn't a 'private site' you moron! You don't get privacy. How you have ever made it this far in life is beyond me!

Oh and thanks for keeping the thread open like I asked instead of closing it like VL wanted. :thumbsup:

12 Oct 2011 08:50 #206 by Rockdoc
Seems like I was not simple minded enough for Vl to follow along. Oh well. Too bad. He remains trapped in the 13th dimension, the place of unreality. Saying something does not mean you did it.

@Joe A Vulcan mind meld. Hum... it is not logical. But what if it were possible? What would he be picking up?

12 Oct 2011 09:31 #207 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Butt out

You bring my name into it, then I am involved in it now too. He throws out personal attacks at me and you want me to step back? Sorry CG, you know better than that. And VL, this isn't a 'private site' you moron! You don't get privacy. How you have ever made it this far in life is beyond me!

Oh and thanks for keeping the thread open like I asked instead of closing it like VL wanted. :thumbsup:

Viking we all know how you feel. All I am saying is I was talking to him on this thread and your constant comments in the middle make it hard to read the thread. I don't know where I brought your name into it. I really wish we could all stop fighting on here. We all have a love for football in common. VL has a right to his opinion on Tebow. Even if he is wrong. JMC feels the same as he does. LOL :rofl

12 Oct 2011 09:47 #208 by The Viking

CinnamonGirl wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

Butt out

Viking we all know how you feel. All I am saying is I was talking to him on this thread and your constant comments in the middle make it hard to read the thread. I don't know where I brought your name into it. I really wish we could all stop fighting on here. We all have a love for football in common. VL has a right to his opinion on Tebow. Even if he is wrong. JMC feels the same as he does. LOL :rofl

JMC feels the same as VL? what a surprise! Then I REALLY want to keep it going!

And VL brought me up twice about you closing a thread because I whined about it. Don't you remember? You responded to it. So, sorry, but I AM going to respond to that.

12 Oct 2011 10:00 #209 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field
LOL It was between VL and me. We were discussing if this site and me as a mod ever deleted a thread of yours. (NEVER HAVE) I know your name was in there but it was about moderating. I was trying to discuss it. That is all. We all know you have issue with VL. No need to post it in every post that is all I am saying. It clogs things up. It was between me and him because he wanted to close the thread. He is just messing with us you know.

Back to Tebow, 2 weeks of practice. I hope he can do something with it.

12 Oct 2011 12:57 #210 by Photo-fish
What do you think will prove to be more difficult: For Tebow to re-learn how to work with the existing offense or for the existing offense to re-learn how to work with Tebow?

Where do you see problems occuring with this transition? Do you think there will be any problems at all?

Just tryin' to stay on topic...

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Time to create page: 0.507 seconds