× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow stinking up the practice field

12 Oct 2011 22:45 - 12 Oct 2011 23:10 #231 by Rockdoc

archer wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Remember friends....Miami is the worst team in the league, the worst team the league has seen in many years..So don't get excited if Tebow looks good. It can't last because he can't throw the football downfield.

But he did just that on Sunday.....and if ever there was a player who responds well to being told what he can't do.....it's Tim Tebow. That's how he got here....by defying the odds and shutting up people like you with his playing ability.

Facts are easy to ignore and have never stopped mindless assertions. You must also be thinking that hell can freeze over.
So what represents throwing the ball down the field, 25 yards or more? Done: against Oakland 12/19/10 long completion 33 yds., against Houston 12/26/10 50 yds., against SD 1/2/11 25 yds., against SD 10/9/11 40 yds. I expect we will be able to add Miami to that list next week. Not to mention that in four games in which he played at least a half, he has thrown for 5 touchdowns. This for a kid who obviously can't play QB. :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Oct 2011 22:49 #232 by Rockdoc

jf1acai wrote:

VL wrote: The thread was dead until I just started posting on it a few days ago

Do you recognize that there is a difference between quantity and quality?

rofllol rofllol Do you really believe that he could ever be accused of quality postings?

12 Oct 2011 23:02 - 12 Oct 2011 23:11 #233 by Rockdoc

The Viking wrote: So back on topic, how about we predict how Tebow will do his first game. I say 240 yards passing, 2 TD 1 Int. 65 yards rushing and 2 TD's. And a 38-17 victory.

Wow. That is quite the game. Then considering the only games where he actually got more than ten touches he averaged a little over 200 yds per game, the high being 308 against Houston. Out of the Okland, Houston, and San Diego games late last year, Houston was the only team that was "poor" and that is when he nailed his 308 yd. performance. So he is capable of it. Still, I think that this will be a run-dominated game given Fox and that your passing yards are too high and rushing yards too low.

12 Oct 2011 23:11 #234 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Facts are easy to ignore .

Yeah, here are the facts: 4 for 10 for 79 yards, 4 mishandled snaps and 6 underthrown balls-

12 Oct 2011 23:12 #235 by UNDER MODERATION

jf1acai wrote:

The thread sucks by any measure

12 Oct 2011 23:16 - 13 Oct 2011 04:59 #236 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

jf1acai wrote:

rofllol rofllol Do you really believe that he could ever be accused of quality postings?

You're the most immature old man i've ever seen in my life..Whata terrible combination

13 Oct 2011 00:39 #237 by ScienceChic

The Viking wrote: I picture you in a skirt everytime you whine about me. It amuses me how weak you make yourself look.

Oooh, VL, I think someone has a crush on you! :heart: :beating: :love: :love2: :callme: :excited:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Oct 2011 05:05 #238 by UNDER MODERATION

Science Chic wrote:

The Viking wrote: I picture you in a skirt everytime you whine about me. It amuses me how weak you make yourself look.

Oooh, VL, I think someone has a crush on you! :heart: :beating: :love: :love2: :callme: :excited:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:
File Attachment:

Unfortunately he's not the only old angry white male with a crush on me.
Nymisis, Outdoor369, and RockDoc seem to be smitten as well.

13 Oct 2011 05:46 #239 by LOL
Hey VL, where can I find a good bookie? I am going to bet big on Tebow's first start.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

13 Oct 2011 09:44 #240 by archer

Vice Lord wrote: Unfortunately he's not the only old angry white male with a crush on me.
Nymisis, Outdoor369, and RockDoc seem to be smitten as well.

Hmmmmm.....you do seem to attract a certain "type" of admirer. VL and his harem.....uh.....can guys be a harem?

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds