× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow stinking up the practice field

13 Oct 2011 09:54 #241 by Rockdoc

archer wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Unfortunately he's not the only old angry white male with a crush on me.
Nymisis, Outdoor369, and RockDoc seem to be smitten as well.

Hmmmmm.....you do seem to attract a certain "type" of admirer. VL and his harem.....uh.....can guys be a harem?

rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol No attraction for sure, much less a crush. That is why he is on ignore. No need to waste my time with him and therby feed any one so egotistical. I only see his posts when someone quotes him. lol So if we are all old and angry. Hardly, my opinion or character. Certainly not angry or old, white and male yes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Oct 2011 10:04 #242 by ScienceChic

archer wrote: Hmmmmm.....you do seem to attract a certain "type" of admirer. VL and his harem.....uh.....can guys be a harem?

Yes! :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

13 Oct 2011 10:10 #243 by The Viking

archer wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: Unfortunately he's not the only old angry white male with a crush on me.

Hmmmmm.....you do seem to attract a certain "type" of admirer. VL and his harem.....uh.....can guys be a harem?

The problem with this post is that VL is a Follower, not a Leader. So he can't have a harem. He can only be in one.

13 Oct 2011 10:50 #244 by Rockdoc

The Viking wrote:

archer wrote:

The problem with this post is that VL is a Follower, not a Leader. So he can't have a harem. He can only be in one.

Excellent point.

13 Oct 2011 10:58 #245 by Martin Ent Inc
Thought he was a eunuch? or a steer which ever...

13 Oct 2011 11:18 #246 by archer

The Viking wrote:

archer wrote:

I don't think so......whenever he posts none of you can resist responding....like lemmings you follow him from thread to thread......I think that makes him the leader.

13 Oct 2011 11:48 #247 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

Joe wrote: Hey VL, where can I find a good bookie? I am going to bet big on Tebow's first start.

Well...I wouldn't know about such things, but I might know someone willing to take some friendly action on Tebows game in Miami..Total yards, or Total completions or Total rushing yards..Thse 3 lines should be out next Thursday.I'll post them..His numbers will be ridiculously low..You can tell good QB's from garbage by those numbers..The OVER/UNDER on say Cutler or Aaron Rodgers is always between 290 and 340 depending on who they are playing, the line on Sanchez is always like 160-190 because he stinks..I'm gonna say Timmy's numbers will be the lowest QB numbers i've ever seen....

13 Oct 2011 11:49 #248 by UNDER MODERATION

archer wrote:

Ah.....No

13 Oct 2011 11:51 #249 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

archer wrote:

rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol rofllol No attraction for sure, much less a crush. That is why he is on ignore.

I'm on ignore but 98 out of the last 100 of his posts involve me? Rock, like ALL republicans-What you'd like to think you are and what you really are are two vastly different things. Opposite in fact

13 Oct 2011 11:54 - 13 Oct 2011 18:30 #250 by UNDER MODERATION

archer wrote:

The Viking wrote:

archer wrote:

I don't think so......whenever he posts none of you can resist responding....like lemmings you follow him from thread to thread......I think that makes him the leader.

I think in prisons they refer to these "guys" as "Sissy Boys"..

Heres Viking on Visitor Days in Caynon City

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds