× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow stinking up the practice field

12 Oct 2011 13:18 - 12 Oct 2011 13:24 #211 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

CinnamonGirl wrote: LOL It was between VL and me. We were discussing if this site and me as a mod ever deleted a thread of yours. (NEVER HAVE) I know your name was in there but it was about moderating. I was trying to discuss it. That is all. We all know you have issue with VL. No need to post it in every post that is all I am saying. It clogs things up. It was between me and him

Just once it would be nice to be able to hold a conversation without the buttinski Viking chimeing in..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Oct 2011 13:21 #212 by UNDER MODERATION
Remember friends....Miami is the worst team in the league, the worst team the league has seen in many years..So don't get excited if Tebow looks good. It can't last because he can't throw the football downfield.

12 Oct 2011 13:23 #213 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Viking this is between me and VL...

Yeah, how about a little privacy Viking..?

Butt out

You bring my name into it, then I am involved in it now too!!! He throws out personal attacks at me and you want me to step back!!!!? Sorry CG!!!! you know better than that. And VL, this isn't a 'private site' you moron! You don't get privacy. How you have ever made it this far in life is beyond me!!!!!

Shut up you big cry baby

12 Oct 2011 13:30 #214 by UNDER MODERATION

Photo-fish wrote: What do you think will prove to be more difficult: For Tebow to re-learn how to work with the existing offense or for the existing offense to re-learn how to work with Tebow?

Where do you see problems occuring with this transition? Do you think there will be any problems at all?

Just tryin' to stay on topic...

Well for starters, he needs to learn how to take a snap from under center..Its kinda like putting a new driver in your Nascar and he asks "how do you start this thing?" or "where's the accelerator?"..Its ridiculous.

12 Oct 2011 13:47 #215 by Rockdoc

Photo-fish wrote: What do you think will prove to be more difficult: For Tebow to re-learn how to work with the existing offense or for the existing offense to re-learn how to work with Tebow?

Where do you see problems occuring with this transition? Do you think there will be any problems at all?

Just tryin' to stay on topic...

Frankly, I do not see a huge problem here that a few days of practice and some real playing time will not iron out. Basically it will be a two way street as far as learning goes. The place to start obviously is under center, then with the receivers. Miami gives him a good opportunity to start reading defenses and making adjustments. My expectation is that both will learn quickly as demonstrated by the SD game. What I will find interesting is how long Tim will be able to lead the team with his inspirational play. I suppose that depends on how competitive the team becomes. many will find his performance in this first game interesting. I expect the naysayers to find things to nit pick about and blow out of proportions even if they win the game. Conversely, supporters will overlook flaws. The real measuring stick will be his performance after Miami.. presuming he continues to lead the team. I think he will do just fine.

And thanks for wrestling the thread back on topic.

12 Oct 2011 13:59 #216 by UNDER MODERATION

CinnamonGirl wrote: LOL It was between VL and me. We were discussing if this site and me as a mod ever deleted a thread of yours. (NEVER HAVE)

Yes you did CG. I remember it distinctly. I went through 500 pages yesterday looking for it and when I find it i'll post a link- and i'll be expecting a full apology.

12 Oct 2011 14:03 #217 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Many will find his performance in this first game interesting.

Incredibly insighful observation there captain obvious...btw- its his 4th game

12 Oct 2011 14:08 #218 by Photo-fish
Desktop Tebow Dolls
Make your own constructible, 3-D Tim Tebow desktop doll, with a Broncos orange and blue uniform and helmet. Print it, cut it out, tape it together. Score:

Make your own (Orange Jersey) Tim Tebow
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2011/1011/20111011_082723_TEBOW-DESKTOP-DOLL-ORANGE.pdf

Make your own (Blue Jersey) Tim Tebow
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2011/1011/20111011_082828_TEBOW-DESKTOP-DOLL-BLUE.pdf

The Helmet too
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2011/1011/20111011_082844_TEBOW-DESKTOP-DOLL-HELMET.pdf

With a bit of Photoshop work you could turn this into a Rodgers or Cutler Doll tongue:

OK Back on topic again.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

12 Oct 2011 14:44 - 12 Oct 2011 15:28 #219 by LOL
I like it! Just to irritate VL. :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

12 Oct 2011 14:48 #220 by archer

Vice Lord wrote: Remember friends....Miami is the worst team in the league, the worst team the league has seen in many years..So don't get excited if Tebow looks good. It can't last because he can't throw the football downfield.

But he did just that on Sunday.....and if ever there was a player who responds well to being told what he can't do.....it's Tim Tebow. That's how he got here....by defying the odds and shutting up people like you with his playing ability.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds