× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow stinking up the practice field

09 Oct 2011 22:17 #121 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

archer wrote: :rofl

I love it!

It makes us all look bad Archer..I'm embarassed to say i'm from Colorado now

Thanks a lot people!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Oct 2011 22:25 #122 by archer

Vice Lord wrote:

archer wrote: :rofl

I love it!

It makes us all look bad Archer..I'm embarassed to say i'm from Colorado now

Thanks a lot people!

You could always move to Montana, no football team there. Quite honestly I do not understand your hostility towards Tebow.

09 Oct 2011 22:34 #123 by UNDER MODERATION
Thats going backwards, if thats possible.....More likely I'll be moving to a more cultured and enlightened city. Like Chicago

I'm sick of dealing with the crazies

09 Oct 2011 23:00 #124 by UNDER MODERATION

archer wrote: Quite honestly I do not understand your hostility towards Tebow.

Look at page 6 in this thread

09 Oct 2011 23:12 #125 by archer
OK, I remember that.....you don't like him because you lost money on him, not a particularly mature attitude. I will ignore your further posts regarding Tim, you aren't rational in your assessment. Funny that you would tell us all how you are so football savvy, then let your anger dictate your opinions. That's how people start to lose when they gamble, emotion overtakes logic.

10 Oct 2011 03:39 #126 by Rockdoc

archer wrote: OK, I remember that.....you don't like him because you lost money on him, not a particularly mature attitude. I will ignore your further posts regarding Tim, you aren't rational in your assessment. Funny that you would tell us all how you are so football savvy, then let your anger dictate your opinions. That's how people start to lose when they gamble, emotion overtakes logic.

You are very kind in your response. Good for you. The only way I ever get anything that VL posts is when someone quotes him. As long as I have seen him post and for a while tried to have rational discussions, I've yet to see one once of credibility with anything he has to say. If he did, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. Alas it and maturity is not to be and my world has become a whole lot more enjoyable simply with liberal use of the foe button. No temptation, no reaction... nothing. Vl is savvy alright. He knows how to play computer games and simulations and that is all. Whatever turns his crank is fine with me, as long as I don't have to put up with it. End of story. rofllol

10 Oct 2011 03:53 #127 by Rockdoc
Ok, it will be interesting to see if Tim starts in Miami. The setting is perfect. Miami has fundamental problems, with QB at the top of the list. So what is our humble self-declared "expert" going to do if Tim starts and ends up with a win? Oh, his socks were not washed and he looked like a QB from the arena league is what we can expect. Excuses excuses, excuses. And what if he posts some very good numbers as a QB? More excuses. It's only one game, etc. etc. etc. And if he fails, I told you so. :LOL: We shall see. If little Timmy does excel or even win, I think it will be time to roast VL in honor of his expertise originating with the Carnation bowl and computer games.

10 Oct 2011 07:42 #128 by FredHayek

Vice Lord wrote: Before I close down the thread i'll say this..Football is entertainment, thats all it is. It's not important and I realise that some people actually prefer hotdogs to fillet mignon, country music over classical, Busch beer over Hieneken, and Tim Tebow over Kyle Orton..

So like I said before, enjoy it while it last friends cause it wont last long.

:thumbsup: Exactly football is entertainment and if the Broncos are going to lose, lets at least make the games exciting.

Elway started his career playing pretty badly but he tended to keep the Broncos in the game. Orton tends to collapse when his team gets behind.

Wouldn't it be cool if Miami traded for Orton this week? Miami recently lost thier quarterback and it would be fun to see an Orton/Tebow duel.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

10 Oct 2011 08:22 #129 by Martin Ent Inc
Alot of cheap property in Chicago Vl, better get a deal while Obama keeps the values LOW.

You couldn't afford MT anyway.

10 Oct 2011 08:33 #130 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field
Some people dislike Tebow because of the religious thing. I do not want him to play just because he is some sort of icon for religion. Football is all about performance. Personally the only reason I wanted to see him play was if we are going to lose anyway I wanted something exciting. If you notice two things about Orton-- You can only use about half the playbook with him and when Tebow was off the field he was cheering and getting people fired up. The D will play better if they think they really have a chance. Orton just has no excitement at all in him.

I have complained about Orton from day one even when he won those 6 games in a row and everyone was hyping him up. But I will say this now that I don't have to try and keep saying it all the time, he was put in a pretty tough postition and still came out and tried. He just does not have the talent. But sometimes talent comes with hard work and when someones says,,,, It can't be done they will just prove them wrong. He does not have that kind of drive.

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds