× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow stinking up the practice field

09 Oct 2011 21:06 #101 by archer

Vice Lord wrote: I said: END OF SUBJECT, and Denver crowds get excited at the stock show, they don't know any better

Hardly the end of subject.....you're going to be hearing a lot about Tebow in the coming months, I suspect most of it will be good. Sure I expect him to make mistakes, and some poor decisions, he's new, and he didn't get the reps like Orton has. But as a player that can inspire a team and the fans, and a leader who can get the respect of his team mates and bring something intangible to the field, Tebow may just be the answer to what ails the Broncos. And if he's not.....it will still be a fun ride!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Oct 2011 21:07 #102 by jf1acai

VL wrote: I said: END OF SUBJECT

:rofl

You have also said "Last post" more times than I can count - why should we pay attention to you this time?

:lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

09 Oct 2011 21:08 #103 by Rockdoc
Apparently less biased eyes who report on football saw he was a little rusty, but dusted the rust off after that. For the desperate distractors, I ask only this. What is more important? Your perception of what a QB ought to be doing or what he does that is successful? Personally, I do not care if a QB leaves the pocket 90 percent of the time, as long as he manages to win. I think that is what the bottom line is at the end of the day. Wins, not points for form like in gymnastics. And that is that. Yep, Tebow has that it factor that inspires those around him. Great leaders do that, not because of something they are taught, it is something that is innate.

09 Oct 2011 21:11 #104 by Rockdoc

jf1acai wrote:

You have also said "Last post" more times than I can count - why should we pay attention to you this time?

LOL I suppose if I want an expert on football I need to consult a coach in the kiddy league or a grunt on the baggage handling line? Like Archer pointed out, this subject is just starting to warm up. :woo hoo: I love it when the "expert" has to eat crow, but tries desperately to avoid doing so. :rofl

09 Oct 2011 21:17 #105 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

archer wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I said: END OF SUBJECT, and Denver crowds get excited at the stock show, they don't know any better

Hardly the end of subject.....you're going to be hearing a lot about Tebow in the coming months, I suspect most of it will be good. Sure I expect him to make mistakes, and some poor decisions, he's new, and he didn't get the reps like Orton has. But as a player that can inspire a team and the fans, and a leader who can get the respect of his team mates and bring something intangible to the field, Tebow may just be the answer to what ails the Broncos. And if he's not.....it will still be a fun ride!

He can't throw a football Archer and the last time I checked thats a job requirement for an NFL quarterback.

END OF SUBJECT

09 Oct 2011 21:20 #106 by archer
nope.....not the end yet VL.....and he actually had a couple nice throws today.....he may not be Elway (yet), but no one works harder than he does, and since Orton can't throw either, why not use the quarterback who can run when he can't throw?

09 Oct 2011 21:26 - 09 Oct 2011 21:28 #107 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

jf1acai wrote:

LOL I suppose if I want an expert on football I need to consult a coach in the kiddy league or a grunt on the baggage handling line? Like Archer pointed out, this subject is just starting to warm up. :woo hoo: I love it when the "expert" has to eat crow, but tries desperately to avoid doing so. :rofl

Lets not Canonize him just yet people- 4 for 10 for 79 yards usually gets you cut from the team, but you rubes love him so enjoy it while it lasts which should be just a few more weeks. Then i'll be the one serving up a crow buffet for the entire community..How do you people like it? Fried, Broiled, grilled or smoked?

09 Oct 2011 21:27 #108 by UNDER MODERATION

archer wrote: nope.....not the end yet VL.....and he actually had a couple nice throws today.....

Ha ha ha, ok, thats it, now I know you're trolling

END OF SUBJECT

09 Oct 2011 21:30 #109 by archer
what's the bottom line in football? the score.....and what do ya know, Tebow threw a pass that went for a touchdown....imagine that (Orton didn't) and Tebow ran for a touchdown (Orton didn't). Results VL.....that's what we are looking for. Even the defense managed a touchdown (Orton didn't).

09 Oct 2011 21:42 #110 by Martin Ent Inc
He's the starting QB next week.

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds