× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow stinking up the practice field

03 Sep 2011 07:31 #61 by Rockdoc
Some people forget that all those great quarterbacks of yesterday and today also were rookies once and when once compares their first few appearances on an NFL field to those of Tebow, he has done quite well for himself. Enough said. The Tebow haters need to maintain their reasons by undermining whatever he does. That is OK. It exposes the idiots for who they are. One needs to look at reality and be fair, not biased by emotions. Trying to deflect from reality to focus on other areas is a lame game and vain attempt to keep your sinking ship afloat. :lol: :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Sep 2011 08:35 #62 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Some people forget that all those great quarterbacks of yesterday and today also were rookies once and when once compares their first few appearances on an NFL field to those of Tebow, he has done quite well for himself. Enough said. The Tebow haters need to maintain their reasons by undermining whatever he does. That is OK. It exposes the idiots for who they are. One needs to look at reality and be fair, not biased by emotions. Trying to deflect from reality to focus on other areas is a lame game and vain attempt to keep your sinking ship afloat. :lol: :lol:

Elway sucked his first year, but we knew he'd be great...Same with Manning and Cutler..Actually it was the same with Jeff Goerge..Best thrower ever but he couldn't process information quickly. You just don't understand Rockdoc..In pro sports we deal in milla seconds. A QB in the NFL has to have a quick release, and a strong arm...Then he's got to have a quick mind. Tebow might posses 1 outta 3 of those..

Its like a Minor league pitcher with an 87mph fastball...He will never make it. Sure he could fool some people with junk pitches and if everything goes just right he might get 3 guys in a row out, but in the long run he's gonna get killed.. Tebow scores a TD against a 4th team defense and your calling it an acomplishment.. lol Its just ignorant..The Broncos are putting him in good situations so they can somehow maintain his value for trade or whatever..

13 Sep 2011 15:15 #63 by FredHayek

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Some people forget that all those great quarterbacks of yesterday and today also were rookies once and when once compares their first few appearances on an NFL field to those of Tebow, he has done quite well for himself. Enough said. The Tebow haters need to maintain their reasons by undermining whatever he does. That is OK. It exposes the idiots for who they are. One needs to look at reality and be fair, not biased by emotions. Trying to deflect from reality to focus on other areas is a lame game and vain attempt to keep your sinking ship afloat. :lol: :lol:

Elway sucked his first year, but we knew he'd be great...Same with Manning and Cutler..Actually it was the same with Jeff Goerge..Best thrower ever but he couldn't process information quickly. You just don't understand Rockdoc..In pro sports we deal in milla seconds. A QB in the NFL has to have a quick release, and a strong arm...Then he's got to have a quick mind. Tebow might posses 1 outta 3 of those..

Its like a Minor league pitcher with an 87mph fastball...He will never make it. Sure he could fool some people with junk pitches and if everything goes just right he might get 3 guys in a row out, but in the long run he's gonna get killed.. Tebow scores a TD against a 4th team defense and your calling it an acomplishment.. lol Its just ignorant..The Broncos are putting him in good situations so they can somehow maintain his value for trade or whatever..

Cam Newton threw for over 400 yards on his first NFL game, I wonder if he just peaked?
Until last night Tom Brady had never had a 400 year game.

And after seeing Orton and Moreno last night, release the Tebow! If we are going to lose, let's at least be entertained with an exciting offense.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

14 Sep 2011 10:38 #64 by UNDER MODERATION
Bill Parcells on ESPN said Denver embarassed itself by chanting "Tebow"..I think he actually used the word Ignorant

But what does he know

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/1 ... 60055.html

14 Sep 2011 11:22 #65 by LOL
I read that too about the Tebow chanting, Denver fans do some dumb things. Not a good way to support your team, and Orton didn't play that bad, just one big drop that cost the game. Not his fault the running game was non-existent.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

14 Sep 2011 11:25 #66 by The Viking

Joe wrote: I read that too about the Tebow chanting, Denver fans do some dumb things. Not a good way to support your team, and Orton didn't play that bad, just one big drop that cost the game. Not his fault the running game was non-existent.

I was at the game and it started early with Orton not producing any offense until the 4th quarter. And if you watch the game, he missed at least 8-10 passes that he either overthrew, threw behind in a slant pattern or made recievers wait for the ball which was then dropped. Not to mention the long pass where the receiver was 5 yards ahead and wide open for the TD and he totally underthrew him. I wan't impressed.

14 Sep 2011 11:43 #67 by LOL
Oh, that bad really. I guess I should have watched the whole game. Still, I think Denver fans could show a little more class, its not the first time I've heard this.

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

14 Sep 2011 11:53 - 14 Sep 2011 12:27 #68 by UNDER MODERATION
When you clowns compared Orton to Cutler I lol 'd, but when you compare Orton to Tebow I lol harder..

Please get a clue guys...Friends and family around the world are starting to consider me a Denverite and quite frankly...It's getting embarassing..I've been here almost 20 years and when asked where i'm from...I'm still saying Chicago

14 Sep 2011 12:15 #69 by LOL
Being from Chicago isn't anything to brag about, every time I go there I can't wait to get out. I think I still owe some toll money on I-94 LOL

14 Sep 2011 12:29 #70 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Being from Chicago isn't anything to brag about, every time I go there I can't wait to get out. I think I still owe some toll money on I-94 LOL

I'm not debating the cities, I wouldn't be here if I did'nt like it..I'm just saying that you're begininng to embarass me now.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds