× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow stinking up the practice field

25 Aug 2011 12:24 #21 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field
Ha..Yeah and I think after running on my treadmill everynight for a few weeks I might try out for the Olympic track team...

Absurd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Aug 2011 15:15 #22 by FredHayek
I wonder if Tebow would consider playing halfback.

Would drive opposing defenses crazy, you wouldn't know if he was going to run or pass if he got the rock.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Aug 2011 17:16 #23 by UNDER MODERATION

SS109 wrote: I wonder if Tebow would consider playing halfback.

Would drive opposing defenses crazy, you wouldn't know if he was going to run or pass if he got the rock.

Well, he's not fast enough to play there every down- he'd be a small fullback and I doubt he can block. Blocking is a skill that takes years to learn and not everyone can do it and he's way too small to play tight end..He's a problem. One that I don't think will ever be solved.

Remember, I said it first:

Tebow has no business being an NFL quarterback, and just because Tebow was successful at Florida, that’s no reason to think he’ll ever be any good with the Broncos.
He can’t play. He can’t throw. The reality is he was a great college football player, maybe the greatest college football player of his time. But he’s not an NFL quarterback. Just because he’s God-fearing, and a great person off the field, and was a winner with the team that had the best athletes in college football, doesn’t mean he can play in the NFL. I can’t imagine why the old coaching staff wanted Tebow and doesn’t see what good it does for the current coaching staff to keep him around.

What Josh McDaniel saw in him God only knows. Maybe God does know — because the rest of us don’t.

26 Aug 2011 08:58 #24 by FredHayek
Based on last year's regular season, he had a better winning percentage than Orton. Sometimes a QB just knows how to win even if he isn't a prototype guy.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

26 Aug 2011 19:28 #25 by UNDER MODERATION

SS109 wrote: Based on last year's regular season, he had a better winning percentage than Orton. Sometimes a QB just knows how to win even if he isn't a prototype guy.

oh please..I'm a winner too- Do you want me playing QB for the Doncos?

26 Aug 2011 19:43 #26 by RenegadeCJ

Vice Lord wrote:

SS109 wrote: Based on last year's regular season, he had a better winning percentage than Orton. Sometimes a QB just knows how to win even if he isn't a prototype guy.

I think you need to fix your spell check. "I'm a whiner too, Do you want me playing QB for the Broncos?"

There...I fixed it.

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

26 Aug 2011 22:40 #27 by Rockdoc

RenegadeCJ wrote:

Vice Lord wrote:

I think you need to fix your spell check. "I'm a whiner too, Do you want me playing QB for the Broncos?"

There...I fixed it.

Thanks for getting that straight. LOL Likely we are about to hear of the Carnation bowl again. Always a self-declared expert, I'm sure he as a youth football standout coach and "player" is more than qualified to challenge Tebow who at least made it as a player in College and has played at a pro level. Do you think the strong negative reaction is a case of envy or jealousy. I will be most interested in seeing how Tebow does in the next preseason game. So many like to knock him, but his QB rating is the best on the team and hell, if all he does is know how to win during a game rather than in practice.... bring him on regardless of throwing mechanics.

27 Aug 2011 07:30 #28 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Thanks for getting that straight. LOL Likely we are about to hear of the Carnation bowl again. Always a self-declared expert, I'm sure he as a youth football standout coach and "player" is more than qualified to challenge Tebow who at least made it as a player in College and has played at a pro level. Do you think the strong negative reaction is a case of envy or jealousy. I will be most interested in seeing how Tebow does in the next preseason game. So many like to knock him, but his QB rating is the best on the team and hell, if all he does is know how to win during a game rather than in practice.... bring him on regardless of throwing mechanics.

Oh before he was the second coming, now it's just please give him a chance? lol They say there is no shame in retreat, but thats pretty shameful my friend.

27 Aug 2011 07:32 #29 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Do you think the strong negative reaction is a case of envy or jealousy.

No it's because I put a lot of money on him NOT being drafted in the first round. I was banking on the obvious fact that he sucks to win me that bet. It was obvious to everyone but Josh Mcdoushbag and you that is..

28 Aug 2011 13:41 #30 by UNDER MODERATION
He hasn't even learned the playbook!? About 5 broken plays, 3 muffed snaps, and 4 panic runs from the pocket..All in all I give him an F-

Time to create page: 0.508 seconds