× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Tebow stinking up the practice field

12 Aug 2011 13:41 #11 by znovkovic
wow your source really knows his football? wait was that tebow playing last night?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Aug 2011 13:52 #12 by JMC
Tebow plays like pop warner

19 Aug 2011 04:21 #13 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Tebow stinking up the practice field

znovkovic wrote: wow your source really knows his football? wait was that tebow playing last night?

yeah and he sucked..again

19 Aug 2011 06:49 #14 by Rockdoc
If he is so bad as some of you think, why did he have a higher QB rating than any of the three QB that played? We are not talking about the old style QB rating system either. Like him or not you got to give him credit where credit is due. Isn't it good to have some unbiased perspective?

24 Aug 2011 10:11 #15 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote: Isn't it good to have some unbiased perspective?

lol ..yeah, and they just made Timmy the 4th string QB on a team with 4 crappy QB's- and are trying to trade him, and if they can't they'll cut him.. Rock, you don't get it. Playing in the NFL is like winning the lottery- Everybody wants it really bad. I'll break it down for you again: A couple million kids play Highschool ball, only 10,000 play division 1 ball, and only a hundred plus guys get to enter pro ball every year, and they all have a 3 year career average. These guys are the creme dela creme. That Rah Rah crap doesn't get it done. You gotta be the best of the best and Timothy Tebow, to anyone who knows anything about football was not nearly good enough. Remember when you said some 5 year old YouTube dribbling sensation had better ball handling skills than Larry Bird!? Larry F-ing Bird! Larry the Legend, god on a basketball ball court.. lol

Man...Get a clue and don't talk when you don't know WTF your talking about, and you and Viking don't know any more about sports than my wife does. Ya never played the game, your kids never played the game, you never coached the game...All you've done is watch it on TV

24 Aug 2011 14:45 #16 by FredHayek
Miami wasn't willing to take Orton off our hands, I wonder if the Dolphins and Jaguars, Florida teams would be willing to trade for Tim-Bo?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Aug 2011 15:28 #17 by LOL

Vice Lord wrote: I just got a call from Dove Valley..One year after I started this thread he's stinking it up again.. He's in serious jeapordy of being cut outright. My source told me he's probably the worst player in the NFL.

I told ya

I have to say VL was right on this one, credit is due. :) I still wouldn't give up on the kid though, has a strong arm and good running ability, just needs some (lots) experience and training. Or trade him for a running back.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

24 Aug 2011 18:33 #18 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: I just got a call from Dove Valley..One year after I started this thread he's stinking it up again.. He's in serious jeapordy of being cut outright. My source told me he's probably the worst player in the NFL.

I told ya

I have to say VL was right on this one, credit is due. :)

Finally! Rockdoc, it's youre turn now. Viking?

I always admit it when i'm wrong. C'mon, lets go guys- I was right, and you were wrong.

24 Aug 2011 18:44 #19 by jf1acai

VL wrote: I always admit it when i'm wrong.

rofllol :lol: :rofl

Thanks for a good laugh! :biggrin:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

24 Aug 2011 18:53 #20 by LOL
Not the worst player in the NFL, just the #4 QB on the Broncos. Give him a little time and geez, he's just a rookie. Expectations were too high.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds