× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Why Tim Tebow and The Denver Broncos Will Shock Patriots

13 Dec 2011 06:51 #1 by Rockdoc
Some of us believe that our running game will cause major problems for NE and that our defense will force Tom Brady and Co. into one or more mistakes. In a tight game we win outright by less than a field goal.

Tebow gets things going earlier against a Patriots secondary that is 32nd in the league against the pass and by far the worst overall defensive unit
The New England defense is fresh off giving up 27 points and almost the game to the Rex Grossman-led Redskins, which is a week after allowing the Colts' Dan Orlovsky to throw for 353 yards.
There’s no question the Pats are going to put up plenty of points on the Broncos, but you can also expect the pressure of the Broncos defense to be a factor. Rookie Von Miller and veteran Elvis Dumervil form one of the deadliest sack combinations in the league.
There’s no question the Pats are going to put up plenty of points on the Broncos, but you can also expect the pressure of the Broncos defense to be a factor. Rookie Von Miller and veteran Elvis Dumervil form one of the deadliest sack combinations in the league.

Read more
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9806 ... k-patriots

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Dec 2011 06:59 #2 by CinnamonGirl
Is Dawkins going to play?

13 Dec 2011 09:09 #3 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Why Tim Tebow and The Denver Broncos Will Shock Patriots
The Broncos offense is the easiest offense in the world to stop..And ya can't win against the Patriots if ya can't score-

Listening to you talk football Rock is like listening to my wife talk it about it, except she is self aware enough to NEVER talk about it because she knows she doesn't know what she's talking about. You lack self awarness Rock..You are the classic know it all, and not just when it comes to football..Its everything and you've managed to greatly devalue your opinion on everything. I act like a know it all to bother people sometimes, but youre the real deal. I have actually learned how to be a more iritating person from watching you here..Even when you talk about Rocks and stuff I just roll my eyes.. :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Your signature :blahblah: :blahblah:

My Advice: Stand back, take a breath and take a few subjects off- I suggest Football and Politics, and try to be just a little more humble...Just stir in a little humility and I think the world would open up to you.

Just some friendly advice my friend

13 Dec 2011 09:14 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Why Tim Tebow and The Denver Broncos Will Shock Patriots
And guys..The Pat defense is rated so bad because they score fast and get off the field..Opposing teams get a lot more plays vs the Pats..Its a trade off- They win 35 to 14 while the Broncos have to win 13 to 10 games.. So your logic is suspect. The Doncos can't and won't keep up with the Pats and if the Pats don't cover the 6 points, I'll leave and NEVER come back. And i'm also willing to bet my entire reputation here on that.

Very high stakes in this ballgame Sunday

13 Dec 2011 10:12 #5 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote: The Broncos offense is the easiest offense in the world to stop..And ya can't win against the Patriots if ya can't score-

Listening to you talk football Rock is like listening to my wife talk it about it, except she is self aware enough to NEVER talk about it because she knows she doesn't know what she's talking about. You lack self awarness Rock..You are the classic know it all, and not just when it comes to football..Its everything and you've managed to greatly devalue your opinion on everything. I act like a know it all to bother people sometimes, but youre the real deal. I have actually learned how to be a more iritating person from watching you here..Even when you talk about Rocks and stuff I just roll my eyes.. :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

My Advice: Stand back, take a breath and take a few subjects off- I suggest Football and Politics, and try to be just a little more humble...Just stir in a little humility and I think the world would open up to you.

Denver has the number one rushing offense in the league so how is it the easiest to stop in the world?

13 Dec 2011 13:49 #6 by UNDER MODERATION

The Viking wrote:

Vice Lord wrote: The Broncos offense is the easiest offense in the world to stop..And ya can't win against the Patriots if ya can't score-

Denver has the number one rushing offense in the league so how is it the easiest to stop in the world?

Ha..Any team that hands the ball off 75 times a game will rush for the most yards

Were you kidding?

13 Dec 2011 13:54 #7 by The Viking

Vice Lord wrote:

The Viking wrote:

Ha..Any team that hands the ball off 75 times a game will rush for the most yards

Were you kidding?

6th best in yards per carry which means they know how to run no matter how many times they run.

And it is only 33 carries per game. The average in the league is 28-29 carries. SO 4-5 carries more a game is not a huge deal.

13 Dec 2011 14:11 #8 by UNDER MODERATION
Bet on the Broncos then...Bet everything you got big talker- You can get 7 points now...

13 Dec 2011 17:33 #9 by Rockdoc
I'm taking the Broncos and you can take NE. BTW before you go mouthing off about who should and should not talk about football, it might be a good idea for you to take some of your own advice. Humility is something you know nothing about.

So if NE crushes Denver, I'll give you an apology. I expect the same from you especially if we win outright.

There are some people who actually can think, something that appears to be in short supply for you. And frankly, you have shown me NOTHING when it comes to football. NOTHING except a loud mouth and lots of hot air. Only after the games are played do you appear to know what happened. So you may as well shut up, because I'm the one who picked Denver and won and picked Chicago this past week because I thought we would not cover 3.5 points. I'll just let my record speak for itself. We already know yours when you actually have to make a pick before the games are over. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I doubt you will ever learn any respect for your elders. But then again that is consistent with your whole personality. What can one say except look at the shape of your head and forgive you, as you sure can't help it.

13 Dec 2011 17:37 #10 by Rockdoc

CinnamonGirl wrote: Is Dawkins going to play?

Don't know yet. Have not read that he is not.

I'll need to check with my inside sources rofllol

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds