× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Why Tim Tebow and The Denver Broncos Will Shock Patriots

15 Dec 2011 06:33 #41 by Rockdoc
Frankly, I don't care one way or another about VL's threat to leave. I would delight in revisiting my early posts about Tim on this site and those of VL. If we do win, I may just have to go back and resurrect them considering he has repeatedly told me that I need to stick to talking about something other than football since he is the expert. LOL

At this point, the NE game is the biggest for Tebow detractors. If the Broncos win it, their ammunition will certainly be rationed.

Good morning Joe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Dec 2011 06:40 #42 by LOL
Good morning Franz, and welcome back home. Go Broncos! Yep, I hope its a good game and they play well. They have shown steady improvement every week.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

15 Dec 2011 06:43 #43 by Photo-fish
Go Broncos!. Not to see VL leave but to possibly revisit Super Bowl XXXII and have a different ending.
I would have more confidence in the Doncos if Tebow would be more producive in the first half.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

15 Dec 2011 07:14 #44 by Rockdoc

Photo-fish wrote: Go Broncos!. Not to see VL leave but to possibly revisit Super Bowl XXXII and have a different ending.
I would have more confidence in the Doncos if Tebow would be more producive in the first half.

It would be a confidence builder to see more productivity early on in games. I'm not sure it is all Tebow's fault as such. Certainly play calling is exceptionally conservative to start games and people need to catch the few passes when they are thrown. I also read this morning that Tebow has been instructed to throow the ball into the ground to avoid turnovers. If there is a fault with Tebow it is that he does what he is told. While I understand the play calling strategy it puts an enormous pressure on the team later in the games. Perhaps it was a lack of confidence in Tebow to start with, but the time is now to make a subtle change and allow him to throw for completions instead of avoiding an interception at all cost.

15 Dec 2011 08:01 #45 by CinnamonGirl
I am telling you if Tebow and Broncos are having issues early in the game, go to the hurry up offense just once in the first half. Scrambles up the D a little.

15 Dec 2011 08:04 #46 by Martin Ent Inc
Saw the Tebow talk on the news, he has something cause even the other teams want to talk with him, get close to him.
Trash talking Urlacher changed his tune towards the end if the game.

15 Dec 2011 08:08 #47 by CinnamonGirl
Yeah, but they were making off handed comments after the game.

15 Dec 2011 08:27 - 15 Dec 2011 09:50 #48 by The Viking
Everyone should watch this. It is Tim Tebow Mic'd up this last game. This man has so much faith! And he truely walks the walk! He is a true leader and why Denver is 7-1 under him and went from one of the worst teams to almost assured a playoff spot. Listen to his motivation, positive attitude, and leadership in the huddles and on the bench. He has the entire team believing and playing their best!

15 Dec 2011 08:28 #49 by Martin Ent Inc
Saw it on the news. pretty interesting.

15 Dec 2011 08:30 #50 by Martin Ent Inc
Vike posted the YouTube vid in the campfire.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds