× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Why Tim Tebow and The Denver Broncos Will Shock Patriots

15 Dec 2011 08:58 #51 by Rockdoc

CinnamonGirl wrote: Yeah, but they were making off handed comments after the game.

Backhanded compliments were seen for what they were. Personally, I see it reflecting badly on Urlacher et al.

I know if it were me being given that kind of praise, I'd be pointing toward the next encounter with them and let my game do the talking. Next year, I expect we will see a even more improved team and a much more experienced QB. I think, we will see Tebow passing consistently in the 60% range throughout the game. I think we will be seeing the Broncos, play with leads and once again wining the close ones against the best competition.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Dec 2011 09:00 #52 by CinnamonGirl
I wish Cutler had played the game.

15 Dec 2011 10:34 #53 by Rockdoc

CinnamonGirl wrote: I wish Cutler had played the game.

To be fair, I think next year is a better metric of QB leadership and talent development. Now I do not know if the Broncos and bears play next year, but if they do I too hope that Chicago has its full compliment of players and that the results will be the same with us wining again.

15 Dec 2011 23:19 #54 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Why Tim Tebow and The Denver Broncos Will Shock Patriots

Rockdoc Franz wrote: I'm taking the Broncos and you can take NE. BTW before you go mouthing off about who should and should not talk about football, it might be a good idea for you to take some of your own advice. Humility is something you know nothing about.

So if NE crushes Denver, I'll give you an apology. I expect the same from you especially if we win outright.

There are some people who actually can think, something that appears to be in short supply for you. And frankly, you have shown me NOTHING when it comes to football. NOTHING except a loud mouth and lots of hot air. Only after the games are played do you appear to know what happened. So you may as well shut up, because I'm the one who picked Denver and won and picked Chicago this past week because I thought we would not cover 3.5 points. I'll just let my record speak for itself. We already know yours when you actually have to make a pick before the games are over. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I doubt you will ever learn any respect for your elders. But then again that is consistent with your whole personality. What can one say except look at the shape of your head and forgive you, as you sure can't help it.

You have some inflated ego issues Rock....To think you know more about football than someone that played 6 years and coached 7 winning two Carnation Bowls is just ridiculous...You need to recognize that

AND P.S. The Shape of my head? My heads perfect. No scars, well rounded..I woudn't change heads with anyone..

15 Dec 2011 23:27 #55 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Why Tim Tebow and The Denver Broncos Will Shock Patriots

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: I wish Cutler had played the game.

To be fair, I think next year is a better metric of QB leadership and talent development. Now I do not know if the Broncos and bears play next year, but if they do I too hope that Chicago has its full compliment of players and that the results will be the same with us wining again.

They won't.....If you noticed the AFC west played the NFC north this year. They won't do that again for 4 years..

Basic football knowledge...I knew how the schedule worked when I was 5 in 1966.... when you were in college Dusseldorph or something...

15 Dec 2011 23:35 #56 by UNDER MODERATION

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

CinnamonGirl wrote: Yeah, but they were making off handed comments after the game.

Backhanded compliments were seen for what they were. Personally, I see it reflecting badly on Urlacher et al.

I know if it were me being given that kind of praise, I'd be pointing toward the next encounter with them and let my game do the talking. Next year, I expect we will see a even more improved team and a much more experienced QB. I think, we will see Tebow passing consistently in the 60% range throughout the game. I think we will be seeing the Broncos, play with leads and once again wining the close ones against the best competition.

Oh Brother...And I see myself winning the PowerBall, the World Series of Poker, the Light Heavyweight championship of the World, and takin the queen of England out on a date to Casa Bonita next year......

Get real man

15 Dec 2011 23:40 #57 by UNDER MODERATION

Joe wrote: Well, if the Broncos win, VL said he was leaving for good! You wouldn't want that to happen would you?

Don't worry..Its not gonna happen..You better hope it doesn't happen anyway

16 Dec 2011 06:57 #58 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote:

Rockdoc Franz wrote: I'm taking the Broncos and you can take NE. BTW before you go mouthing off about who should and should not talk about football, it might be a good idea for you to take some of your own advice. Humility is something you know nothing about.

So if NE crushes Denver, I'll give you an apology. I expect the same from you especially if we win outright.

There are some people who actually can think, something that appears to be in short supply for you. And frankly, you have shown me NOTHING when it comes to football. NOTHING except a loud mouth and lots of hot air. Only after the games are played do you appear to know what happened. So you may as well shut up, because I'm the one who picked Denver and won and picked Chicago this past week because I thought we would not cover 3.5 points. I'll just let my record speak for itself. We already know yours when you actually have to make a pick before the games are over. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I doubt you will ever learn any respect for your elders. But then again that is consistent with your whole personality. What can one say except look at the shape of your head and forgive you, as you sure can't help it.

You have some inflated ego issues Rock....To think you know more about football than someone that played 6 years and coached 7 winning two Carnation Bowls is just ridiculous...You need to recognize that

AND P.S. The Shape of my head? My heads perfect. No scars, well rounded..I woudn't change heads with anyone..

You've milked that line at nauseam. Do you think for a moment that playing a game makes you an expert? One can be a student of the game in many different ways. But then that is something you need but are incapable of recognizing.

If I have to explain the head shape issue it merely underscores your ineptitude on so many fronts. Have a great day VL.

16 Dec 2011 08:41 #59 by Martin Ent Inc
Guess it is better to be a has been than a never was.

20 Dec 2011 15:05 #60 by UNDER MODERATION
LOL at this entire thread

Thanks for the laughs Rock..

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds