× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Why Tim Tebow and The Denver Broncos Will Shock Patriots

21 Dec 2011 10:16 #61 by Rick
My kid plays for the Lakewood Tigers (2nd-8th grade) and won to Carnation Bowls. Funny thing is that the coaches are morons and the wins coincided with the years we had the best players. You assertion that you know football based on coaching kids is a joke....doesn't give you anymore credibility than my grandmother. And I'm sure your playing experience was little league also...big f-ing deal.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Dec 2011 10:23 #62 by Martin Ent Inc
I have a scar from 8 stiches on my chin from Matuszak, And I tackled John Reaves.
Couldn't catch Mercury Morris he was flying high at the time.

21 Dec 2011 13:37 #63 by Rockdoc
Let's see if we have another opportunity in the playoffs. First, let's take care of business on Saturday and beat Buffalo.

The NE game certainly started out just like I envisioned it. If we play mistake free ball, we can win against Brady and company. I'm certain of it. Without the mistakes we go into the locker room ahead. THe second half would have been just as competitive.

21 Dec 2011 13:49 #64 by Rockdoc

LLIB wrote: My kid plays for the Lakewood Tigers (2nd-8th grade) and won to Carnation Bowls. Funny thing is that the coaches are morons and the wins coincided with the years we had the best players. You assertion that you know football based on coaching kids is a joke....doesn't give you anymore credibility than my grandmother. And I'm sure your playing experience was little league also...big f-ing deal.

I presume this is in response to VL? I know he played kindergarden football and now anoints himself as a football expert based on those credentials. Earlier he argued that the only thing players care about are stats. I told him then and now the Bronco players say it to the press, they care less about stats than they do Ws. Of course everyone with an once of intelligence knows this. As we all know too, that for a Qb who has started less than a season's worth of games, Mr. Tebow is doing well. He continues to improve on a weekly basis. His coaches see it, the players see it and even Mr. Elaway sees it. Yet, the resident jester of football, a self-declared expert, wishfully thinks the Broncos will peddle Tebow. So in light of your assessment of the Carnation Bowl coaches, to which our resident jester lays claim, the continued assertion that players play only for stats and Tebow will get peddled soon, we see complete constancy of an individual who knows nothing about the pro game.

21 Dec 2011 19:53 #65 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Why Tim Tebow and The Denver Broncos Will Shock Patriots
How many professional atletes do you know? Zero. I know about 150 and my first cousin who I taught to play baseball played 11 years in the majors..5 for the Cubs while I lived in Chicago..

All they care about is personal stats..If a guy hits 260 he's playing for 30k, riding buses, staying in cheap motels and playing in Peoria. If he hits 300 he's making millions, staying in 5 star hotels, flying charter jets and can have any girl he wants..

Why wouldn't they be obsessed with personal stats..? Its human nature Rock, something you don't seem to understand

21 Dec 2011 19:57 - 21 Dec 2011 20:44 #66 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Why Tim Tebow and The Denver Broncos Will Shock Patriots

LLIB wrote: My kid plays for the Lakewood Tigers (2nd-8th grade) and won to Carnation Bowls. Funny thing is that the coaches are morons and the wins coincided with the years we had the best players. You assertion that you know football based on coaching kids is a joke....doesn't give you anymore credibility than my grandmother. And I'm sure your playing experience was little league also...big f-ing deal.

What is he the cheerleader?

You don't know the difference between the one gap scheme and a two gap scheme. You don't know football 101-Football is football- The X's and O's are the same.

And honestly- The Tigers had the trashiest parents of all the teams we played..and I remember they were almost all Mexican..That field was in a crap nieghborhood.

Why do you post here if you live down there?

21 Dec 2011 20:06 #67 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote: How many professional atletes do you know? Zero. I know about 150 and my first cousin who I taught to play baseball played 11 years in the majors..5 for the Cubs while I lived in Chicago..

All they care about is personal stats..If a guy hits 260 he's playing for 30k, riding buses, staying in cheap motels and playing in Peoria. If he hits 300 he's making millions, staying in 5 star hotels, flying charter jets and can have any girl he wants..

Why wouldn't they be obsessed with personal stats..? Its human nature Rock, something you don't seem to understand

Bla bla bla. Idle speculation on your part and another example of a stupid assertion. You think that by shouting or insisting that you are right makes a difference? Only in your own mind Are you afraid to actually read about what athletes actually have to say? Of course you are since it would show you up as totally uninformed and that is putting it gently. So here is a little advice for you. Try educating yourself a little before spouting off. Perhaps then you would not come off as a total moron.

"I think stats are for everybody on the outside," Royal said Tuesday after practice. "People inside this locker room really don't care what the numbers look like as long as you win. At the end of the day, we all work hard to get wins. We don't play for stats."

Read more: Tim Tebow's best stats worthy of passing grade - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_19 ... z1hEGD7rH9
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

I waste my time even trying to have an intelligent discussion with you. So I wish you well as you continue to wade in your ignorance.

21 Dec 2011 20:29 #68 by UNDER MODERATION
Calm down Shultz- It's just a message board.

You've must of led a vey sheltered life Rock..You believe what players tell the media? All those stale cliche's? Thats called public relations..And do you also believe that BP is looking hard for alternative energy sources to replace oil? lol . You are what we in the business call "a sap" or an "easy mark"..Or maybe "a salesmans dream"

how many time shares do you own btw?

23 Dec 2011 13:14 #69 by Rick

Vice Lord wrote:

What is he the cheerleader?

You don't know the difference between the one gap scheme and a two gap scheme. You don't know football 101-Football is football- The X's and O's are the same.

And honestly- The Tigers had the trashiest parents of all the teams we played..and I remember they were almost all Mexican..That field was in a crap nieghborhood.

Why do you post here if you live down there?

You are a moron and prove it daily...you have no idea what I know about football. It's easy to spot a poser, a fraud, and a big mouth punk....just look for the guy who pats himself on the back and drops the most names...you win.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Dec 2011 18:50 #70 by UNDER MODERATION

LLIB wrote: My kid plays for the Lakewood Tigers (2nd-8th grade) and won to Carnation Bowls.

Ah...No they don't. Your kids don't play.

Obviously

Note to self: LLIB is a liar

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds