× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Why Tim Tebow and The Denver Broncos Will Shock Patriots

13 Dec 2011 17:41 #11 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote: And guys..The Pat defense is rated so bad because they score fast and get off the field..Opposing teams get a lot more plays vs the Pats..Its a trade off- They win 35 to 14 while the Broncos have to win 13 to 10 games.. So your logic is suspect. The Doncos can't and won't keep up with the Pats and if the Pats don't cover the 6 points, I'll leave and NEVER come back. And i'm also willing to bet my entire reputation here on that.

Very high stakes in this ballgame Sunday

Right. Like the defense they put up against the Colts <snicker> and then the lighting strikes they had against Washington <snicker>. For someone who claims to know football, you are amazingly uninformed. Best get ready to leave again, and reputation? Oh, you must be talking about your outrageously uninformed moronic postings. Not much to loose there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Dec 2011 17:41 #12 by Rockdoc

Vice Lord wrote: And guys..The Pat defense is rated so bad because they score fast and get off the field..Opposing teams get a lot more plays vs the Pats..Its a trade off- They win 35 to 14 while the Broncos have to win 13 to 10 games.. So your logic is suspect. The Doncos can't and won't keep up with the Pats and if the Pats don't cover the 6 points, I'll leave and NEVER come back. And i'm also willing to bet my entire reputation here on that.

Very high stakes in this ballgame Sunday

Right. Like the defense they put up against the Colts <snicker> and then the lighting strikes they had against Washington <snicker>. For someone who claims to know football, you are amazingly uninformed. Best get ready to leave again, and reputation? Oh, you must be talking about your outrageously uninformed moronic postings. Not much to loose there.

13 Dec 2011 17:56 - 13 Dec 2011 18:03 #13 by LOL
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Bro ... necom.html

Broncos now 22-1 to win Super Bowl. (Bears plummeted to 100-1) Told Ya VL, END OF SUBJECT.

It may be hard to remember, but it was only nine weeks ago that the Denver Broncos were coming off a 29-24 home loss to the San Diego Chargers. Kyle Orton was the starting quarterback, the franchise had a record of 1-4 and no team in the NFL had worse odds to win the Super Bowl (150-1).

Tim Tebow....What can we say that hasn't already been said?

Eight games, seven wins and one quarterback named Tim Tebow later and the Denver Broncos now find themselves on top of the AFC West and posted at 22-1 to hoist the Vince Lombardi Trophy this season,

As it currently stands, only seven teams have more favorable odds than Denver to win this year’s Super Bowl.

GO BRONCOS TO THE SUPER BOWL!!! Whoohooooooo!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

13 Dec 2011 18:02 #14 by Rockdoc

Joe wrote: www.nationalfootballpost.com/Broncos-mov...at-BetOnlinecom.html

Broncos now 22-1 to win Super Bowl. (Bears plummeted to 100-1) Told Ya VL, END OF SUBJECT.

It may be hard to remember, but it was only nine weeks ago that the Denver Broncos were coming off a 29-24 home loss to the San Diego Chargers. Kyle Orton was the starting quarterback, the franchise had a record of 1-4 and no team in the NFL had worse odds to win the Super Bowl (150-1).

Eight games, seven wins and one quarterback named Tim Tebow later and the Denver Broncos now find themselves on top of the AFC West and posted at 22-1 to hoist the Vince Lombardi Trophy this season,

As it currently stands, only seven teams have more favorable odds than Denver to win this year’s Super Bowl.

I don't have that as an expectation, but I do think there are going to be a few more surprise results that will make heads turn. Yes, the Broncos have had an amazing run so far. I imagine only a few of us were brave enough to forecast 8 wins for the Broncos this year. Now I'm thinking ten is a real possibility.

13 Dec 2011 18:19 #15 by archer
"Wait till next year" has new meaning now
An off season spent by Tebow on his passing, and a training camp spent with the first string...add a couple good draft picks or trades and there is no limit to what the Broncos can accomplish.

13 Dec 2011 18:37 #16 by CinnamonGirl
Archer, I heard that Elway wants to be involved in the off season with training Tebow.

13 Dec 2011 18:52 #17 by The Viking

Rockdoc Franz wrote:

Joe wrote: www.nationalfootballpost.com/Broncos-mov...at-BetOnlinecom.html

I don't have that as an expectation, but I do think there are going to be a few more surprise results that will make heads turn. Yes, the Broncos have had an amazing run so far. I imagine only a few of us were brave enough to forecast 8 wins for the Broncos this year. Now I'm thinking ten is a real possibility.

We will have a home playoff game against Balt or Pitt most likely whoever is the wild card. Unless we lose all 3 and Oakland goes 2-1

13 Dec 2011 20:06 #18 by Rick

archer wrote: "Wait till next year" has new meaning now
An off season spent by Tebow on his passing, and a training camp spent with the first string...add a couple good draft picks or trades and there is no limit to what the Broncos can accomplish.

Totally agree archer...this may not be the year but if Tebow gets more time (which he didn't get in the off or pre-season) he'll adjust fine imo. Plus if we can get another good WR and RB, I see them being very competitive and most of all, fun to watch. And yes CG, if Elway starts to believe and coaches him a bit...who knows what he'll be like in a year.

And VL, you're a douche :biggrin:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Dec 2011 21:03 #19 by Rockdoc
Agreed. The fact Elway is now talking about taking an active role over the summer is huge. It's only going to get better from here on out. It is quite an accomplishment to continue to improve so steadily in the passing game as Tim has done. It will be most interesting to see if he throws as many passes this weekend as he did last Sunday. I strongly suspect he will not unless we are way behind. More than likely we will be running the option a bit and then some more until NE proves they can stop us.

13 Dec 2011 21:42 #20 by Rick
I don't know, I think they will be working on more pass plays since they've been pretty predictable and Tebow is getting more zeroed in. I don't think anything under 20 points willl fly this time but NE has issues that can be exploited. I'm hoping for surprises from the Broncos, even if they lose.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds