Delmar answers, “come on in boys, the waters fine!"

18 Jul 2017 04:14 #1711 by DrMike
Constantly Speak

Today’s Scripture

"I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth." (Psalm 34:1, ESV)

When you wake up in the morning, do you expect the goodness of God in your life? Do you set the tone of the day for success,favor and blessing with your words? Scripture tells us that life and death are in the power of the tongue. That’s why it’s so important to declare praises to God all throughout the day. Things may be bad all around you. People may be negative, complaining and discouraged, but don’t let that spirit rub off on you. The worse it gets, the brighter you’re going to shine. The good news is that no matter how you feel, no matter what’s going on around you, you can choose your words. There’s nothing that can stop you from constantly speaking His Word!

Today I encourage you to be determined to set the tone for your day, week, month and year by praising God and speaking words of faith over your future. Remember, when you put God first, He promises to honor you. He will pour out His favor on you and lead youinto life, health, strength and blessing all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today

"Father in heaven, I choose to bless You at all times. I choose to set the tone to receive Your favor,grace and mercy. Thank You for Your faithfulness at all times in Jesus’ name. Amen!"

Can you use some prayer today? It's been a tough week, issues at work or with the family. You may be struggling in your marriage or need words of encouragement and comfort. COFA's Inspiration Creek prayer ministry is ready to pray for any needs you have 24/7.

Mike is head of COFA's prayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact Mike at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're interested. If you do have any prayer requests send them to Mike at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Guidelines for all prayer requests, last names must be withheld due to privacy issues, no gossip, or slandering of people you want prayer for. If you have an immediate prayer need you can call Mike 303.456.0555

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jul 2017 03:55 #1712 by DrMike
Light in the Darkness

Today’s Scripture

"When darkness overtakes him, light will come bursting in..." (Psalm 112:4, TLB)

Everyone goes through seasons of difficulty or times when things just seem dark. During these challenging times, know that you are not alone. God has a plan to drive out the darkness—He will flood you with His light! Notice that in today’s verse it doesn’t say, “The light will come trickling in.” No, it says that the light will come bursting in! That means suddenly, you will see God’s goodness. Suddenly, you’ll be promoted. Suddenly, the answer will come!

If you’ve been going through a difficult time, get ready for the goodness of God in a new way. Know that His light is about to come bursting in! Get ready for breakthroughs. Get ready for promotion. Get ready for restoration. You may have had that problem for a long, long time, but today could be the day that it turns around. Suddenly, things can change! God wants His glory to be seen on you. He wants you to stand out in the crowd. He wants you to be so blessed that everyone around you can see His goodness on you! So keep standing, keep believing, keep hoping and keep declaring His Word because His light is going to come bursting in!

A Prayer for Today

"Heavenly Father, thank You for Your light that drives out every trace of darkness! I choose to expect Your goodness. I choose to focus on Your faithfulness. I trust that You are working behind the scenes, and I expect that You will turn things around for my good in Jesus’ name. Amen."

Can you use some prayer today? It's been a tough week, issues at work or with the family. You may be struggling in your marriage or need words of encouragement and comfort. COFA's Inspiration Creek prayer ministry is ready to pray for any needs you have 24/7.

Mike is head of COFA's prayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact Mike at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're interested. If you do have any prayer requests send them to Mike at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Guidelines for all prayer requests, last names must be withheld due to privacy issues, no gossip, or slandering of people you want prayer for. If you have an immediate prayer need you can call Mike 303.456.0555

20 Jul 2017 08:48 #1713 by DrMike
Prosper in All You Do

Today’s Scripture

"He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season and its leaf does not wither; and in whatever he does, he prospers." (Psalm 1:3, NASB)

Large trees represent power, majesty and stability. Have you ever noticed the difference between a tree planted by the water and a tree far away from water? The tree next to the water is much more healthy and vibrant. Its fruit and blossoms are the most beautiful.

In the same way, when you are “planted” in the Word of God, your spirit is fed and you grow strong just like the tree by the water. You’ll bring forth fruit at the proper season. In other words, you’ll be in the right place and the right time. You’ll be productive and fruitful. But notice the end of today’s verse. It says that whatever you do will prosper! Do you want to prosper in your relationships? Seek God’s Word regarding relationships.

Do you want to prosper in your health? Seek God’s Word about healing. Do you want to prosper in your finances? Seek God’s Word regarding finances. Make sure your heart and mind are planted in the Word of God. Let Him illuminate your heart with truth. Let Him wash over you with His promises. Seek Him, trust Him and obey Him, and everything you do will prosper!

A Prayer for Today

"Father God, I love You so much today. Thank You for Your Word which is truth and water to my soul. Search me, know me, and guide me in the way that I should go as I stay focused on You and planted in Your Word in Jesus name. Amen."

21 Jul 2017 05:54 #1714 by DrMike
Make Your Move

Today’s Scripture

"And He said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.’..." (2 Corinthians 12:9, NKJV)

We all go through seasons of difficulty and face storms in life. But during those times, we have to remember that Almighty God is greater than any struggle we face! He’ll take those challenges and use them to strengthen us, but we have to do our part and take a step of faith toward the victory.

Think about the caterpillar before it becomes a butterfly. When it’s wrapped in its dark cocoon on the backside of some tree, it doesn’t look like it has many options. But when it becomes a butterfly inside that cocoon, it doesn’t just sit and wait for someone to come and let it out. No, that butterfly knows that it has to make a move if it’s going to be set free to fly. In the same way, we have to do something to get out of the confining places we are in. We have to pray, we have to believe, and we have to press through to victory.

Today, no matter what you may be facing, remember, His grace is sufficient for you. His strength is made perfect in you. He has given you everything you need to overcome in this life. Now is the time to break free and rise to new levels because He has victory and blessing prepared for you!

A Prayer for Today

"Heavenly Father, thank You for the strength to make it through any challenge I may face. I choose to put my trust in You. I declare that You are good and faithful. Thank You for equipping me for victory in every area of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen."

24 Jul 2017 06:27 #1715 by DrMike
He Will Finish

Today’s Scripture

"Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." (Philippians 1:6, NIV)

Are you believing for something that seems like it’s taking longer than you hoped? Maybe you’ve been praying for a loved one. Maybe you’ve believed for a situation to change for years. Don’t get discouraged. God is going to finish what He started! He is a faithful God, and He has something unmatched, unparalleled coming your way—favor, breakthroughs, restoration like you haven’t seen before!

God has been good to all of us in the past, but I believe we’re coming into a time where we will see greater anointing, greater power and greater victories! The key is that we have to stay in agreement with God. We should get up every morning and say, “Father, thank You for Your unprecedented favor. Thank You for the immeasurable, unlimited, surpassing greatness of Your power.” If you keep standing in faith, I believe you’re going to come into more of those days where you stand in utter amazement and say, “Wow, God! I’ve never seen anything like this before!”

Remember, scripture says, “Is there anything too hard for the Lord?” No, nothing is impossible when we put our faith and trust in Him. Today, keep standing, keep believing and keep hoping because God has something astounding in store for your future!

A Prayer for Today

"Heavenly Father, today I set my heart and mind on You. I choose to trust that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. I stand strong on Your Word today knowing that victory is on the way in Jesus’ name. Amen!"

Mike is head of COFA'sprayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact Mike at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're interested. If you do have any prayer requests send them to Mike at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

25 Jul 2017 10:31 #1716 by DrMike
Walk Through

Today’s Scripture

"Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me."(Psalm 23:4, NLT)

We’ve all been in seasons of life when we feel like things aren’t going our way, or we’re not where we want to be. In these times, it’s tempting to let discouragement and doubt come in and take away the peace and excitement you once had.

You may be in one of those seasons right now, struggling to truly be happy where you are. But this is not the way God wants you to live. He tells us in scripture that even in the difficult times, He is with us. Even when you can’t see a way out, He will make a way through. Even when things don’t turn out the way we planned, He has a plan to turn things around for our good.

The key is to not get upset about your circumstances. Instead, be determined to walk through to victory. Declare by faith that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Declare by faith that you are rising higher. Keep standing, keep believing and keep hoping because God has a bright future in store for you!

A Prayer for Today

"Father, I humbly come to You today giving You all that I am. I ask for Your peace in the midst of the storm. I ask for Your strength to stand strong, knowing that with You, I will walk through every adversity in Jesus’ name. Amen!"

Mike is head of COFA'sprayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact Mike at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're interested. If you do have any prayer requests send them to Mike at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

26 Jul 2017 08:44 #1717 by DrMike
Refuse to Worry

Today’s Scripture

"Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?" (Matthew 6:27, NIV)

Is there something that you are worrying about today? To worry means to allow something to revolve in your mind over and over again. God doesn’t want you to live worried or anxious about anything. He knows that worry steals your peace and joy. It affects every area of your life. Have you heard the saying “don’t worry yourself sick”? That’s because worrying affects your physical body. It affects your sleep. You won’t ever gain anything by worrying; in fact, you’ll lose precious moments that you can never get back again. The good news is that God has promised that you can have victory over worry. It starts by making the choice to trust in Him. When you cast your cares on Him, He will give you His peace.

Decide today to put an end to worry in your life. Choose to feed your faith and fill your mind with God’s promises. As you focus on God’s Word, you’ll drive out worry and fill your heart with faith and expectancy; and you’ll be empowered to move forward into the life of blessing He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today

"Heavenly Father, today I choose to put an end to worry in my life. I choose to feed my faith by studying Your promises and declaring Your Word over my life. Help me to totally trust in You today and every day in Jesus’ name. Amen."

31 Jul 2017 04:05 #1718 by DrMike
Lacking Nothing

Today’s Scripture

"Knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing." (James 1:3-4, NKJV)

God wants you to be perfect and complete, living in His abundance, and lacking nothing on this earth. That may seem like a stretch from where you are today. It may seem far off; but in an instant, things can turn around. God has set up a system of blessing for you, and it starts with His Word. The Bible says that God has given each of us a measure of faith. We all have faith, and it’s up to us to develop it. Romans 10:17 says that faith grows as we read and study His Word. Faith, in turn, produces patience, and when we allow patience to have its perfect work in us, we will lack no good thing.

Today, no matter where you are in the process, the key is to keep moving forward by reading and hearing His Word. His Word is alive. His Word will heal your heart and restore your soul. His Word will produce patience in your life so that you can move forward, being complete and lacking nothing all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today

"Father God, thank You for Your Word which lights my path and directs my way. I choose to put You first place. I choose to meditate on Your Word, knowing that You are leading me in Your paths of life in Jesus’ name. Amen!"

01 Aug 2017 15:44 #1719 by DrMike
Retrain Your Brain

Today’s Scripture

"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."(Romans 12:2, NKJV)

Living in victory means that sometimes you have to develop new habits. If you’ve been negative for a long time, you’ve got to retrain your thinking from “I can’t” to “I can;” from “It won’t happen” to “It will happen;” from “I’ll never get well” to “God is restoring health unto me;” from “I never get any good breaks” to “God’s favor surrounds me like a shield;” from “I’ve made too many mistakes. I’m all washed up” to “I’m redeemed and forgiven. My best days are still out in front of me.” It’s like reprogramming a computer. Sometimes you have to wipe off the old, outdated, dysfunctional software and load in something new.

If you’ve spent your days focused on how things won’t work, it’s time to focus on how things will work out! It doesn’t matter how bad it looks, how many people have told you no, or how long it’s been that way, God has the final say. It’s not over till God says it’s over. Shake off the self-pity. Shake off the disappointment. Let go of the old and choose to believe Him. Declare His promises over your life and see His blessing and victory as you align yourself with Him!

A Prayer for Today

"Father God, thank You for the transformation power in Your Word! Thank You for giving me hope for my future. I choose to trust You, I choose to believe Your Word, and I choose to declare Your truth and watch victory unfold in Jesus’ name! Amen."

02 Aug 2017 03:59 #1720 by DrMike
The Secret Things

Today’s Scripture

"The secret things belong unto the Lord our God…" (Deuteronomy 29:29, AMPC)

Are you going through a situation in your life that you don’t quite understand? During these uncertain seasons, it’s natural to question things in your mind. But in order to move forward, we have to look forward with our hearts. We have to look beyond the questions and continue to trust in Almighty God.

Serving God means we’re going to have some unanswered questions. You may never understand why a relationship ended sooner than you would have liked. You may never understand why you lost a loved one. You may never understand why you went through something difficult or why your prayers didn’t get answered. But at some point, you have to decide to put your questions aside and go on with God. We have to decide to trust His character even when our circumstances don’t make sense. The Bible tells us that adversity will come, but God is the one who promises to lead usinto victory. He has promised that He’s going to turn that difficulty around and use it for your advantage. He is faithful to His Word, and you can be sure that He will fulfill every promise He’s made to you.

A Prayer for Today

"Father God, I choose to trust You with my unanswered questions. I choose to release any doubt and confusion to You. Help me to focus on Your Word which istruth that sets me free. Thank You for Your goodness and for the blessings You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds