Delmar answers, “come on in boys, the waters fine!"

16 Mar 2012 20:18 #481 by TPP
Everything ok as of now, little bit of pain and lots of throbbing.
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Mar 2012 04:01 #482 by DrMike
Never Seen Before!

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Then the LORD said: ‘I am making a covenant with you. Before all your people I will do wonders never before done in any nation in all the world. The people you live among will see how awesome is the work that I, the LORD, will do for you’ ” (Exodus 34:10, NIV)

Friend, if you’re going to reach your highest potential in the natural, you will need to have supernatural doors open for you that you cannot open on your own. You’re going to need promotion, good breaks, divine connections and God’s favor greater than what you’ve seen in the past.

God said in Exodus, “I will perform great wonders that I have not done anywhere before in all the world. People will see what great things I can do because of the awesome things I’m about to do for you.” Think about that for a moment and let it take root in your spirit. God is saying, “I’m going to do something awesome in your life.” “Awesome” means “astounding, remarkable, overwhelming, breathtaking.” The key is found in the very next verse; it says, “Obey what I have commanded.” God’s ready to do His part, and we have to do ours. When we do things God’s way, we get God’s results. When we follow His Word, He promises to bless us with life, health, peace and joy. He promises to do what has never been done before!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. I trust that You are opening doors for me that no man can shut. I choose to obey Your commands and walk in love as I wait on Your marvelous plan to unfold in Jesus’ name. Amen.

20 Mar 2012 04:02 #483 by DrMike
No More Limits

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“They turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel” (Psalm 78:41, KJV)

God is a god of increase. He wants to take you to new levels and higher heights. But sometimes, it’s easy to get stuck in a rut and just settle for status quo. Sometimes we think, “Well, I’ve reached my limits. I’ve gone as far as I can go. This is as happy as I’ll ever be.” But if we’re going to continue to increase and really experience God’s best, we have to align our thinking with God’s thinking.

It’s interesting that in this scripture, the people limited the Holy One of Israel. Think about that. You and I can actually limit the all-powerful, Creator of the universe. How? By our thinking. What we believe either opens the door for God to move or it closes the door. God is limited in our lives by what we believe. So many people don’t even realize that it’s their own wrong thinking that keeps them in mediocrity.

Today, why don’t you take the limits off by choosing to believe God?! Feed your faith by studying His Word. Keep an open heart and mind before Him. Allow Him to work in your life and watch Him open up doors of blessing that you’ve never seen before!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, today I choose to believe You. I take the limits off by trusting that You have good plans for my future. I invite You to search my heart and remove anything that isn’t pleasing to You. I bless You today and always in Jesus’ name. Amen.

21 Mar 2012 04:00 #484 by DrMike
Speak Favor toYour Mountains

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“And Jesus answered them, Truly I say to you, if you have faith (a firm relying trust) and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, Be taken up and cast into the sea, it will be done” (Matthew 21:21, AMP)

Everyone goes through seasons when the challenges of life feel overwhelming. During these times, it’s easy to be tempted to talk about how bad things are. Maybe you are facing a situation right now that looks impossible. Don’t get discouraged and give up because God wants to do something awesome in your life. Instead of talking to God about how big your problems are, talk to your problems about how big your God is. Be bold and start speaking favor to that situation. Every day say, “Father, thank You that Your favor is turning this around. Thank You that Your favor is making a way even though I don’t see a way. Lord, thank You that Your favor is doing remarkable, astounding, overwhelming things.” When you release your faith like that, you’ll see God show up and do amazing things that you’ve never seen happen before!

Remember, even if you don’t see how things could ever work out, God does. Just do your part and keep speaking to those mountains in your life. Declare favor over those situations and get ready to move forward in the victory and blessing God has prepared for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word which is life to my spirit. I receive Your strength today and choose to speak favor to the mountains. Thank You for preparing a path of victory as I keep my heart and mind stayed on You in Jesus’ name. Amen!

22 Mar 2012 04:06 #485 by DrMike
He Will Finish

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus” (Philippians 1:6, NIV)

Are you believing for something that seems like it’s taking longer than you hoped? Maybe you’ve been praying for a loved one. Maybe you’ve believed for a situation to change for years. Don’t get discouraged. God is going to finish what He started! He is a faithful God, and He has something unmatched, unparalleled coming your way — favor, breakthroughs, restoration like you haven’t seen before!

God has been good to all of us in the past, but I believe we’re coming into a time where we will see greater anointing, greater power and greater victories! The key is that we have to stay in agreement with God. We should get up every morning and say, “Father, thank You for Your unprecedented favor. Thank You for the immeasurable, unlimited, surpassing greatness of Your power.” If you keep standing in faith, I believe you’re going to come into more of those days where you stand in utter amazement and say, “Wow, God! I’ve never seen anything like this before!”

Remember, scripture says, “Is there anything too hard for the Lord?” No, nothing is impossible when we put our faith and trust in Him. Keep standing today, keep believing, keep hoping because God has something astounding in store for your future!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, today I set my heart and mind on You. I choose to trust that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. I stand strong on Your Word today knowing that victory is on the way in Jesus’ name. Amen!

23 Mar 2012 04:01 #486 by DrMike
Make Your Move

TODAY'S SCRIPTURE

"And He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness'" (2 Corinthians 12:9a, NKJV)

We all go through seasons of difficulty and face storms in life. But during those times, we have to remember that Almighty God is greater than any struggle we face! He’ll take those challenges and use them to strengthen us, but we have to do our part and take a step of faith toward the victory.

Think about the caterpillar before it becomes a butterfly. When it’s wrapped in its dark cocoon on the backside of some tree, it doesn’t look like it has many options. But inside that cocoon as it becomes a butterfly, it doesn’t just sit and wait for someone to come and let it out. No, that butterfly knows that it has to make a move if it’s going to be set free to fly. In the same way, we have to do something to get out of the confining places we are in. We have to pray, we have to believe, and we have to press through to victory.

Today, no matter what you may be facing, remember His grace is sufficient for you. His strength is made perfect in you. He has given you everything you need to overcome in this life. Now is the time to break free and rise to new levels because He has victory and blessing prepared for you!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, thank You for the strength to make it through any challenge I may face. I choose to put my trust in You. I declare that You are good and faithful. Thank You for equipping me for victory in every area of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.

26 Mar 2012 03:50 #487 by DrMike
Prosper in All You Do

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper” (Psalm 1:3, NKJV)

Large trees represent power, majesty and stability. Have you ever noticed the difference between a tree planted by the water and a tree far away from water? The tree next to the water is much more healthy and vibrant. Its fruit and blossoms are the most beautiful.

In the same way, when you are “planted” in the Word of God, your spirit is fed and you grow strong just like the tree by the water. You’ll bring forth fruit at the proper season. In other words, you’ll be in the right place and the right time. You’ll be productive and fruitful. And notice the end of today’s verse. It says that whatever you do will prosper! Do you want to prosper in your relationships? Seek God’s Word regarding relationships. Do you want to prosper in your health? Seek God’s Word about healing. Do you want to prosper in your finances? Seek God’s Word regarding finances. Make sure your heart and mind are planted in the Word of God. Let Him illuminate your heart with truth. Let Him wash over you with His promises. Seek Him, trust Him and obey Him, and everything you do will prosper!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, I love You so much today. Thank You for Your Word which is truth and water to my soul. Search me, know me and guide me in the way that I should go as I stay focused on You and planted in Your Word in Jesus name. Amen.

27 Mar 2012 07:11 #488 by DrMike
Created to Thrive

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full” (John 10:10, NIV)

So many people today are living in “survival” mode. They have a mentality that says, “If I can just make it through...” or “If I can just get by...” Of course, there are some seasons that are more difficult than others. Sometimes it’s challenging to get a vision for the future. But if you are constantly living with a survival mentality, you are missing out on God’s best. Scripture doesn’t say, “Jesus came so you could survive.” No, it says that He came to give you a full, abundant life!

If you are living in survival mode right now, I believe that today can be your turning point. If you’ll take a step of faith and begin to declare, “My days of survival are over; my days of thriving have begun,” then I believe God will meet your faith. I believe He will open an unexpected door. He’ll pour out His favor and blessing on you. He’ll make a way where there seems to be no way! Even if you’re in a tough time right now, remember tough times don’t last, but the Word of the Lord stands forever. Begin to declare what God says about your circumstances because you are created for more than to just get by — you are created to thrive!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, thank You for giving me abundant life through Jesus Christ. I believe that You have a good plan for my future. I declare that my days of thriving have begun as I continue to put my faith and trust in You alone in Jesus’ name. Amen.

28 Mar 2012 04:06 #489 by DrMike
Three Things to do Every Day

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you” (Psalm 9:10, NIV)

Most times, it’s not the big events in life or the big breaks that get us where we need to be, it’s the little things, the daily disciplines that move us forward in the good things God has for us.

I believe there are three things you can do every day that can change the course of your life. Number one, expect God’s goodness. Get up every day looking for God’s favor. Number two, recognize God’s goodness. There are no coincidences, no lucky breaks. It’s all the goodness of God. And number three, always thank God for His goodness. Anytime something good happens, big or little, give God the glory. “Lord, thank You for that parking spot. Lord, thank You for that idea. Lord, thank You for sending me dew in my desert.”

If you do this, I believe and declare that you’re going to come into more of God's goodness; that His blessings are going to come after you. God is going to open up supernatural doors. He’s going to turn negative situations around. Get ready because something good is coming your way! You’re going to fulfill your God-given destiny because He never forsakes those who seek after Him!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, I do set my heart and mind on You today. I expect Your goodness because I know You are faithful. Every good and perfect thing comes from You. Thank You for Your hand of blessing on every area of my life in Jesus’ name! Amen.

29 Mar 2012 04:10 #490 by DrMike
Light in the Darkness

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“When darkness overtakes the godly, light will come bursting in” (Psalm 112:4, NLT)

Everyone goes through seasons of difficulty or times when things just seem dark. During these challenging times, know that you are not alone. God has a plan to drive out the darkness — He will flood you with His light! Notice that in today’s verse it doesn’t say, “The light will come trickling in.” No, it says that the light will come bursting in! That means suddenly, you will see God’s goodness. Suddenly, you’ll be promoted. Suddenly, the answer will come!

If you’ve been going through a difficult time, get ready for the goodness of God in a new way. Know that His light is about to come bursting in! Get ready for breakthroughs. Get ready for promotion. Get ready for restoration. You may have had that problem for a long, long time, but today could be the day that it turns around. Suddenly, things can change! God wants His glory to be seen on you. He wants you to stand out in the crowd. He wants you to be so blessed that everyone around you can see His goodness on you! So keep standing, keep believing, keep hoping and keep declaring His Word because His light is going to come bursting in!

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your light that drives out every trace of darkness! I choose to expect Your goodness. I choose to focus on Your faithfulness. I trust that You are working behind the scenes, and I expect that You will turn things around for my good in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Time to create page: 0.728 seconds