Lime Gulch Fire-Evacs Lifted, Estimated Containment 6/23!

23 Jun 2013 12:36 #361 by ZHawke
Y'know, CG, I have to say BACK AT YA! Give yersef some credit where credit is due, too.

ZHawke

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jun 2013 12:48 #362 by JMC
The 285 crew did a very good job
Thank you all!

23 Jun 2013 13:05 #363 by Mtn Gramma
To all of you who had the time and capability to keep us well informed, a huge "Thank You". :Thank You:

This was the only site with ongoing, accurate information and I really appreciate it!

23 Jun 2013 18:55 #364 by Reverend Revelant
RMIMT2_TeamB @RMIMT2_TeamB #LimeGulchFire has reached 100% containment! @jeffcosheriffco @psicc_nf 34 minutes ago

Waiting for Armageddon since 33 AD

23 Jun 2013 19:15 #365 by jf1acai

This was the only site with ongoing, accurate information and I really appreciate it!

Not the only site, but 285bound did a great job! Thank You especially for the coverage of the media briefings.

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

23 Jun 2013 19:48 #366 by FredHayek
100% containment! Great news. But stay alert. It rained at our place fifteen minutes ago but the humidity is so low you can no longer see any sign of it.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Jun 2013 08:22 #367 by ScienceChic

jf1acai wrote:

Not the only site, but 285bound did a great job! Thank You especially for the coverage of the media briefings.

Thanks jf1, DSV did great too!

Unless there are flare-ups in the interior of the fire, this should be the last update:
File Attachment:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

25 Jun 2013 08:53 #368 by Mtn Gramma

jf1acai wrote:

True, J, and I didn't mean to slight DSV.

26 Jun 2013 07:58 #369 by Reverend Revelant
I'm hearing some chatter about a possible smoke and 6 foot flame report INSIDE the Lime Gulch burn area. The coordinates I have put it on or near the Colorado Trail. I'll add info as I get it.

30 Jun 2013 09:41 #370 by Reverend Revelant
Command on scene reports no smoke within the perimeters of the fire for last 3 days.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds