Demoted Park County Deputy in trouble before-9NEWS

19 Apr 2011 17:20 #31 by JMC

youngfogey wrote: Oh no! They must have heard us! Look what just showed up. lol

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/27 ... etail.html

Life is funny.

Wow! I guess they just learned from 9, lets hope they survive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Apr 2011 17:30 #32 by youngfogey
Two down, three to go.

22 Apr 2011 09:40 #33 by youngfogey

youngfogey wrote:

Becky wrote: ******....is that you?

I thought that was against the rules to guess wildly? I could say "there you go again with stupid baseless accusations". Anyway, if I were *****, I'd be looking for none of this to be covered, not advising you how to do better at getting things reported. Then again, logic isn't the strong suit with the most guilty of you that I was referring to. I'm mad that the reporting couldn't be picked up a year ago because you nuts scared serious news people off. Reality check - you can't read?

(Edited - forgot to put the quote in. I was warned you have to do that with Becky's stuff.)

Becky or moderators - you forgot to edit this series to make your favorite rule-breaker look innocent. You changed her post and MY post in another thread to make it look like I was complaining for nothing. Good thing I keep copies and screen shots of some of this hypocritical junk. You'd think somebody who complained loudly about somebody else's violations and ran people out she didn't like would have consequences for breaking them herself. Just saying.

Shouldn't she be "quarantined" for a while until she stops breaking rules?

22 Apr 2011 10:07 #34 by V_A
Don't mess with the sacred cow called Becky.... the owners of this forum have not been bit by her yet so they still have a love affair and she can do no wrong.

youngfogey wrote:

youngfogey wrote:

Becky wrote: *****....is that you?

I thought that was against the rules to guess wildly? I could say "there you go again with stupid baseless accusations". Anyway, if I were *****, I'd be looking for none of this to be covered, not advising you how to do better at getting things reported. Then again, logic isn't the strong suit with the most guilty of you that I was referring to. I'm mad that the reporting couldn't be picked up a year ago because you nuts scared serious news people off. Reality check - you can't read?

(Edited - forgot to put the quote in. I was warned you have to do that with Becky's stuff.)

Becky or moderators - you forgot to edit this series to make your favorite rule-breaker look innocent. You changed her post and MY post in another thread to make it look like I was complaining for nothing. Good thing I keep copies and screen shots of some of this hypocritical junk. You'd think somebody who complained loudly about somebody else's violations and ran people out she didn't like would have consequences for breaking them herself. Just saying.

22 Apr 2011 10:09 #35 by nothing wrong with me
Replied by nothing wrong with me on topic Demoted Park County Deputy in trouble before-9NEWS

youngfogey wrote:

youngfogey wrote:

Wait a minute, did you not just post something that was taken off this site earlier?
what are you talking about?

22 Apr 2011 12:18 #36 by youngfogey

nothing wrong with me wrote:

youngfogey wrote:

youngfogey wrote:

Wait a minute, did you not just post something that was taken off this site earlier?
what are you talking about?

I understand the confusion. Becky broke the same rule twice in two different threads. The admin edited the name out in the other thread (department embarrassed) but missed the one in this thread. After I pointed it out, it looks like they starred it out here, too. No, I didn't put it in again here. They didn't edit this one until I showed them the repeated offense. Check the other thread. Same rule broken twice - only one originally fixed. Now both are.

22 Apr 2011 12:25 #37 by youngfogey

X_P wrote: Don't mess with the sacred cow called Becky.... the owners of this forum have not been bit by her yet so they still have a love affair and she can do no wrong.

That's disturbing. They will learn, hopefully. I guess they could ask around. I frequently object to hypocrisy in all areas, whether it's the sheriff's office, government, or a forum. Hypocrisy demonstrates a lack of principle. Let's hope it doesn't take over here.

22 Apr 2011 13:07 #38 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Demoted Park County Deputy in trouble before-9NEWS
If you have an issue with a thread, there is a report button bottom left of every post. Please alert us.

22 Apr 2011 13:17 - 22 Apr 2011 13:25 #39 by youngfogey

CinnamonGirl wrote: If you have an issue with a thread, there is a report button bottom left of every post. Please alert us.

I will in the future, thanks. I assume that doesn't mean I can't defend myself when needed. It would help if I knew it was an admin changing the content so I'm not fighting them.

I was lost there for a minute. You mean your "other" left. Right? :wink:

22 Apr 2011 13:24 #40 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Demoted Park County Deputy in trouble before-9NEWS
Well, we let the op know, we always do. Please PM me if you need any other help. We do not pull posts for content and as was pointed out we pulled the personal info but left the thread. That is our policy. I am not sure what you mean by admin changing content.

We are pretty clear in the fact that we only pull personal info and other occasional problems but rarely does the post get pulled and we always alert the poster.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds