Demoted Park County Deputy in trouble before-9NEWS

25 Apr 2011 14:09 #51 by Pony Soldier
It was a girl Becky.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Apr 2011 15:41 #52 by CC
TM.....where did you hear that....The news. Do you have facts to support it.
I am just going by the report TM. Glenn Hardey actually refers to the minor as a "he".
Please see the quote from The Flume

I am just trying to get the facts straight here so that I am not accused of rumor and innuendo.

25 Apr 2011 15:43 #53 by CC
And I am still trying to figure out how the DA decided no crime had been committed if he failed to talk to the very people who must give their permission for the minor to drink.

This kind of investigation only takes place here in Park County.

25 Apr 2011 16:43 #54 by navycpo7

ComputerBreath wrote: Becky: You are correct. A lot of what has been seen on local new, whether TV or newspaper, is "he said, she said" without a lot of back up for any facts. Whatever, I still believe all the adults at the party, especially those LEOs should be held responsible for allowing a child to be there, let alone allowing an intoxicated juvenile to remain at the party for any length of time.

I am understanding from what has been posted that she was there with some adults that are friends with the minors parents. So if they brought her/he there they also hold some of that respondibility. Matter of fact if my kids are with other adults and they decide to take my kids to a party and my kids drink and get intoxicated guess who I am going after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25 Apr 2011 20:36 #55 by CC
I am with you on this Navycpo7
I just don't understand how people can relinquish responsibility of their children that way.

25 Apr 2011 21:31 #56 by V_A
Can you imagine a parent relinquishing responsibility of their children to the officers who hosted this party?
Can you imagine a citizen that would gladly let these officers raise their child because they were unable? (they must of been OK at one time)
Can you imagine this same person turning like a rabbi dog on these same officers that took on their parental responsibility and raised a good kid?

It is hard to imagine what lies underneath the covers and the false persona that some people weave online.

25 Apr 2011 21:31 #57 by Pony Soldier

Do you have facts to support it.

Yes.

25 Apr 2011 22:26 #58 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Demoted Park County Deputy in trouble before-9NEWS
Per 9News on Facebook.

Hey folks, I'm working on a follow-up story about the Park County Sheriff's Deputy who violated his department's code of ethics a 2nd time. Today, I learned about his first offense. Turns out Deputy Glenn Hardey was having an affair with one of his co-workers. A few months ago, Hardey violated ethics by throwing a party where a teenager got drunk. What are your thoughts? - 9NEWS Reporter Kevin Torres

There are already several comments. Post 36 minutes ago.

http://www.facebook.com/ilike9news/post ... 2117121077

http://www.facebook.com/ilike9news

26 Apr 2011 06:45 #59 by CC

X_P wrote: Can you imagine a parent relinquishing responsibility of their children to the officers who hosted this party?
Can you imagine a citizen that would gladly let these officers raise their child because they were unable? (they must of been OK at one time)
Can you imagine this same person turning like a rabbi dog on these same officers that took on their parental responsibility and raised a good kid?

It is hard to imagine what lies underneath the covers and the false persona that some people weave online.

Maybe one might appreciate the betrayal a parent might feel for having trusted someone for a very brief time with the supervision of a child they loved very much.
Maybe others might understand what it feels like to know that a person you trusted violated that trust.

Just for the record......Willy.....
My son spent a couple of months in this asswipe"s home after leaving his father and I on a roof over a Christmas light argument.
That hardly qualifies as the raising of my child so give it a rest.
Now I am left to wonder just exactly what it was my son learned from the Hardey's in that brief couple of months almost 10 years ago.
How many times have you sat in Q for divulging personal information about posters that you dislike here.

Yes....I know the Hardey's well. I have personally known them for a very long time and yes......I feel very betrayed by both of these individuals. There is still much the public does not know and per CG's post above.....I will leave it to 9 News to provide that information.

Now....are you done trying to twist the truth to meet some sick need you have for posting personal information about the private lives of members here.

I like the truth.

I have nothing to hide, My 17 year old son did spend a couple of months in Glenn Hardey's home before he enlisted in the USMC almost 10 years ago.
Glenn Hardey was considered a trusted family friend at that time.
I wouldn't leave a pet with him now.
Do you have a point to your asshole post above?.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds