Demoted Park County Deputy in trouble before-9NEWS

26 Apr 2011 07:08 #61 by 2wlady
Lots of teenagers need a time out from their parents. I don't know the circumstances, nor do I want to. It didn't result in an ethics violation apparently.

X_P, you are one of the most vicious posters here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Apr 2011 07:11 #62 by jf1acai
Kudos and Thanks to 9News!

:thumbsup:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

26 Apr 2011 07:19 #63 by CC
It did not end in an ethics violation. It was just what you suggested 2wlady. A time out for a teen.
Our family was trying to recover from the death of a close family friend who had been killed in Iraq.
Our son was very close to Tommy. (Our Godson)
I don't have a problem with anyone knowing about the situation.
I do have a problem with Willy attempting to make this something that it is not.
Willy is a scumbag coward. He plays this game hiding behind a nickname because he does not have the courage to stand behind his words with his good name.
You may not like what I have to say.
You may not agree with my point of view......but at least I stand behind my words with my name.

So Willy....once again....a job well done. We get to see just exactly what a piece of sh*t you are.

26 Apr 2011 10:03 #64 by CC

X_P wrote: Can you imagine a parent relinquishing responsibility of their children to the officers who hosted this party?
Can you imagine a citizen that would gladly let these officers raise their child because they were unable? (they must of been OK at one time)
Can you imagine this same person turning like a rabbi dog on these same officers that took on their parental responsibility and raised a good kid?

It is hard to imagine what lies underneath the covers and the false persona that some people weave online.

rabbi dog?

26 Apr 2011 10:05 #65 by jf1acai
I didn't know you were Jewish!

:lol:

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

26 Apr 2011 10:49 #66 by Pony Soldier
No, no - I think she's calling him a rabbi dog...

26 Apr 2011 10:53 #67 by CC
no....he called me a rabbi dog...keep up TM.
By the way....I hate to press this issue but I was wondering what kind of facts you have to support that the minor was a girl.

26 Apr 2011 10:58 #68 by 2wlady
Becky, I read it on the 9News site.

26 Apr 2011 11:07 #69 by CC
Exactly 2wlady. I don't mean to discredit anyone but deputy Hardey actually refers to the minor as a he in the Flume article.
I believe the quote came from the Investigative Report.

26 Apr 2011 11:29 #70 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Demoted Park County Deputy in trouble before-9NEWS
Is this about a dog or a sheriff?

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds