Demoted Park County Deputy in trouble before-9NEWS

26 Apr 2011 12:55 #71 by CC
This is now about a rabbi dog.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Apr 2011 19:16 #72 by RHT08
I'd bet if the channel 9 reporter asked for more IA reports he would find out the Hardy's aren't the only ones involved in interdepartment hanky panky. Plus maybe we would find out about the older case about the resource officer that fathered the teenagers child. Or the report of two officers fighting and a child getting ahold of one of the officers guns and shooting. There are alot of stories that have been floating around here for years!!!! Lets get to the bottom of them!!!! Release all the investigative reports, (if they still exist). I believe Fred and Monty have screwed things up and covered things up for too long now, walk away while you can!!!! :woo hoo: :lol:

26 Apr 2011 20:35 #73 by chocolove
As I said on the other thread....let the other officers share the limelight! Hardey doesn't need all of the spotlight.

26 Apr 2011 22:30 #74 by ColoradoXprss
Seriously...can you actually BELIEVE or get any factual information out of that IA report...hell it was making me dizzy just trying to get through all the "blacked out" information of which you are left with what?!?!?! all I can see is MORE COVERUP by the PCSO and its time for the incompetent bastards to take a hike...yeah that means you WEGENER, GORE, HARDY'S and every other lying POS deputy on that force. I don't disagree there a VERY VERY FEW good deptuies on that force...but the TOP of the LEADER BOARD need to go and go NOW!!!!

27 Apr 2011 08:53 #75 by Let the Wildlife run PC

CinnamonGirl wrote: Per 9News on Facebook.

Hey folks, I'm working on a follow-up story about the Park County Sheriff's Deputy who violated his department's code of ethics a 2nd time. Today, I learned about his first offense. Turns out Deputy Glenn Hardey was having an affair with one of his co-workers. A few months ago, Hardey violated ethics by throwing a party where a teenager got drunk. What are your thoughts? - 9NEWS Reporter Kevin Torres

There are already several comments. Post 36 minutes ago.

http://www.facebook.com/ilike9news/post ... 2117121077

http://www.facebook.com/ilike9news

I just got back from 9News FB page. I have to comment of the "family member" (obviously) that posted long complaints (quite a few at that) to Kevin in regards to "messing up their lives" and "what they do in their own time is their own business". This person had no concern that a police officers "Code of Ethics" was broken in both incidents. Plus they mentioned, "it didn't hurt no-one"??? Really? What about the marriage of many happy years that ended in divorce, 3 innocent beautiful children's lives, ended ONE of our excellent Officer's career, FORCED from his position because "someone" was scared of retribution, and he pulled a higher rank? How can people be so stupid as to think his affair didn't hurt anybody?

And how come these folks don't understand that you just don't party with Police Officers when you're underage, and you don't have affairs with subordinates wives? Like I said, had to be "family".

27 Apr 2011 09:57 #76 by MamaRama
PCSO has a CODE OF ETHICS??? Really, I'm sorry, I'm just not SEEING it!! lol

27 Apr 2011 10:45 #77 by ComputerBreath
A code of ethics is of paramount importance when dealing with those public servants that are providing services that are supposed to protect the citizens. The military has different "rules" about such things as adultery, sex (what positions, with who, etc.), lying, and damage to property, just to name a few. The security policemen in the military have more "rules", largely because they carry loaded weapons and could seriously injure or kill someone if they are angry about something most people would call stupid (example: they are having an affair with a married co-worker and that co-worker breaks off the relationship).

The code of ethics is supposed to engender trust from the citizens in the public servants. If we cannot trust our Sherriff's Officers to uphold a set of rules they sign on for, how are we supposed to trust them with our lives, those of our families, and that of our property? I will tell you that my trust in the Park County Sherriff's Office is iffy at best and non-existant at worst.

27 Apr 2011 13:23 #78 by Let the Wildlife run PC
Absolutely. Ashamed, embarrasment AND no trust!! That's why these (some) deputies break so many laws is they have no leadership and accountability from their Commander and Cheif.

28 Apr 2011 10:08 #79 by CC
So.......anything in the local paper this week about our Sheriff's Dept?

28 Apr 2011 10:16 #80 by Pony Soldier
LOL - Love that avatar!!!

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds