Don't Let the Republicans kill Medicare!

20 Apr 2011 17:26 #51 by LadyJazzer
And I think we should give Nmsys a voucher for $15,000, kick him off Medicare, and wish him luck...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Apr 2011 17:27 #52 by BearMtnHIB

”You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence.”

~Charles A. Beard

20 Apr 2011 17:28 #53 by LadyJazzer
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." -- Sinclair Lewis
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel" -- Samuel Johnson (1775)

20 Apr 2011 17:34 #54 by BearMtnHIB
OK LJ - you've turned this medicare topic into a discussion on revolution.

.”And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms….The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants”

~Thomas Jefferson

Yes- pretty unambiguous.

20 Apr 2011 17:36 - 20 Apr 2011 17:38 #55 by LadyJazzer
No...I've posted your own words about killing people that proves you're a liar. But you go ahead and try to spin, spin, spin...

You're also a neo-nazi and a certifiable sociopath.... But that's small potatoes.

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." -- Sinclair Lewis

20 Apr 2011 17:37 #56 by AspenValley

BearMtnHIB wrote: OK LJ - you've turned this medicare topic into a discussion on revolution.

.”And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms….The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants”

~Thomas Jefferson

Yes- pretty unambiguous.

Well, fine then, what are you waiting for? Why don't you go bleed on a tree? Although it might be debatable whether your politics could be classified as "patriotic", I see old Tom has you covered in any case.

20 Apr 2011 17:37 #57 by BearMtnHIB

Nice quote from a man who was the enemy of the revolution that created this country.

20 Apr 2011 17:39 #58 by LadyJazzer
I've posted your own words about killing people that proves you're a liar. But you go ahead and try to spin, spin, spin...

You're also a neo-nazi and a certifiable sociopath.... But that's small potatoes.

20 Apr 2011 17:47 #59 by BearMtnHIB
Typical commie.

20 Apr 2011 17:48 #60 by LadyJazzer
Typical neo-nazi liar

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds