Don't Let the Republicans kill Medicare!

21 Apr 2011 09:23 #91 by LadyJazzer
Zero is a lie...But thanks for playing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Apr 2011 09:58 #92 by HEARTLESS
Okay, lets let the national debt and subsequent bankruptcy kill it. Full speed ahead from the Left as usual. :woo hoo:

The silent majority will be silent no more.

21 Apr 2011 10:46 #93 by BearMtnHIB

HEARTLESS wrote: Okay, lets let the national debt and subsequent bankruptcy kill it. Full speed ahead from the Left as usual. :woo hoo:

Yep - actually- I have not heard one single suggestion from the lefties in this entire discussion of how to fix the problem.

It's all been me, me, mine, don't take anything away from me. Just one whine after another- guess it's going to have to be conservatives who fix it so everyone can have somthing - everybody else is just interested in what's in it for them.

It never belonged to them either - it was an unsustainable pipe dream all along. At least when a conservative whines- it's usually about things actually earned by them that other people are trying to take away.

But boy- trying to reduce a benefit that a liberal gets is just like taking candy away from a baby.

21 Apr 2011 10:47 #94 by LadyJazzer
Yeah, that's why 84% of the WHOLE of the American people say "leave it alone"... That 84% must represent all of the "liberals" who are on it?

21 Apr 2011 10:52 #95 by Nmysys
Here is a secret video of Kresspin and LJ solving the problem. It's a must see!

http://www.dailypress.com/news/national/sns-viral-video-twin-baby-conversation,0,4726076.htmlstory

21 Apr 2011 10:55 #96 by LadyJazzer
I would have thought at your age you would have grown-up a little...

My bad...

Let us know when you have something to add in the way of factual information instead of intellectual flatulence.

21 Apr 2011 11:00 #97 by LadyJazzer

Voters oppose cuts to [Medicare and Medicaid] by 80-18 percent. Even among conservatives, only 29 percent supported cuts, and 68 percent opposed them.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/americ ... -the-rich/

Doesn't sound like "only the liberals" to me...

BearMtnHIB wrote: But boy- trying to reduce a benefit that a liberal gets is just like taking candy away from a baby.

I guess when you are BearMtn, "It wasn't intended to be a factual statement."

21 Apr 2011 13:23 #98 by Nmysys
Archer:

I have posted the Divorce Agreement. That I could get behind. I don't agree with killing the Liberals off, because I think you will ultimately do that to yourselves when anarchy breaks out. It will when you all finally realize that the entitlement mentality can't work because you will soon run out of other people's money to pay for it.

21 Apr 2011 13:27 #99 by Pony Soldier
Yes, nmysys,all liberals sit around trying to steal your money. None of them has ever worked a day in their lives nor ever run a business. Do you even realize that you are assigning values to people for the simple reason that it makes it easier to discredit them?

22 Apr 2011 21:12 #100 by kresspin

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds